Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

The Twilight Series
Bassetman
Posted: Feb 28 2009, 12:31 AM

Gentleman Skeleton

Group: Admin
Member No.: 20

My girlfriend got me into it.

Damn her.

--------------------
Guardian of Nesh
Posted: Feb 28 2009, 12:32 AM

A mole of legendarinesss

Member No.: 68

QUOTE (Bassetman @ Feb 27 2009, 07:31 PM)

Damn her.

Is it as good as they say?

--------------------

'I'm going to die; if this wasteland doesn't kill me the Avatars will. I'm the last Technomancer; as I go so goes my culture.' The thought was serene, not fearful at all. If he was going to die, he'd die fighting; he'd make sure that the Technomancers were never forgotten. Morshan Sakru: The Last Technomancer would be a name all Avatar would shutter at the thought of for etenity. Morshan now knew what happened to a man who had nothing left to live for but vengence: he became a monster.
nicker
Posted: Feb 28 2009, 12:32 AM

Expert

Group: Members
Member No.: 223

Meh. My friend and her friend both adore Edward. My friend and me dont see what the big deal is.

--------------------
Guardian of Nesh
Posted: Feb 28 2009, 12:34 AM

A mole of legendarinesss

QUOTE (nicker @ Feb 27 2009, 07:32 PM)
Meh. My friend and her friend both adore Edward. My friend and me dont see what the big deal is.

sleep.gif Girls like forbidden love, you can't get more forbidden than a vampire.

--------------------

'I'm going to die; if this wasteland doesn't kill me the Avatars will. I'm the last Technomancer; as I go so goes my culture.' The thought was serene, not fearful at all. If he was going to die, he'd die fighting; he'd make sure that the Technomancers were never forgotten. Morshan Sakru: The Last Technomancer would be a name all Avatar would shutter at the thought of for etenity. Morshan now knew what happened to a man who had nothing left to live for but vengence: he became a monster.
Bassetman
Posted: Feb 28 2009, 12:35 AM

Gentleman Skeleton

QUOTE (Guardian of Nesh @ Feb 28 2009, 12:32 AM)

Damn her.

I'm loving it, actually.

ND4: Edward's my favorite. Though not for the same reasons as all the gals, I like his character.

--------------------
Bassetman
Posted: Feb 28 2009, 12:37 AM

Gentleman Skeleton

QUOTE (Guardian of Nesh @ Feb 28 2009, 12:34 AM)
QUOTE (nicker @ Feb 27 2009, 07:32 PM)

sleep.gif Girls like forbidden love, you can't get more forbidden than a vampire.

LOL.

I once used this to explain the attraction:

"Every girl wants a tall, superhumanly strong, physically perfect vampire boyfriend who absolutely adores them."

--------------------
Jailer411
Posted: Feb 28 2009, 12:37 AM

The one and only.

Member No.: 175

It's like they say, " You can't judge a book by the majority of girls reading it" sleep.gif

--------------------
4/24/11 8:48CMT

Signature has been changed, forum remains locked.
Guardian of Nesh
Posted: Feb 28 2009, 12:38 AM

A mole of legendarinesss

QUOTE (Bassetman @ Feb 27 2009, 07:35 PM)

Damn her.

I'm loving it, actually.

ND4: Edward's my favorite. Though not for the same reasons as all the gals, I like his character.

It's just, that much romace repilses me; romance is an important element to a story, I'm a writer so I recognize this. That said, it's a bit much for me in Twighlight from what I heard. I perfer my romance be there but in a backseat.

--------------------

Bassetman
Posted: Feb 28 2009, 12:40 AM

Gentleman Skeleton

QUOTE (Guardian of Nesh @ Feb 28 2009, 12:38 AM)

Damn her.

I'm loving it, actually.

It's just, that much romace repilses me; romance is an important element to a story, I'm a writer so I recognize this. That said, it's a bit much for me in Twighlight from what I heard. I perfer my romance be there but in a backseat.

Hehe. Admittedley, I'm enjoying it a lot more because of my current love-obssessed mind-set. tongue.gif

But surprisingly, it gets suspenseful, and is a definite page-turner.

--------------------
nicker
Posted: Feb 28 2009, 12:41 AM

Expert

QUOTE (Bassetman @ Feb 28 2009, 12:40 AM)

Damn her.

I'm loving it, actually.

Hehe. Admittedley, I'm enjoying it a lot more because of my current love-obssessed mind-set. tongue.gif

Sigh if only Roland was in it.

--------------------
Jailer411
Posted: Feb 28 2009, 12:42 AM

The one and only.

Member No.: 175

Hmmm, you tempt me to read it.

--------------------
4/24/11 8:48CMT

Signature has been changed, forum remains locked.
Guardian of Nesh
Posted: Feb 28 2009, 12:44 AM

A mole of legendarinesss

QUOTE (Bassetman @ Feb 27 2009, 07:40 PM)

Damn her.

I'm loving it, actually.

Katie tried to get me to read it and well... you guys know how I am with her but even she failed. She was persistant but she hasn't talked about it in months. biggrin.gif I was nice about it, don't worry.

--------------------

nicker
Posted: Feb 28 2009, 12:48 AM

Expert

QUOTE (Guardian of Nesh @ Feb 28 2009, 12:44 AM)
QUOTE (Bassetman @ Feb 27 2009, 07:40 PM)

Damn her.

I'm loving it, actually.

Kayie tried to get me t read abd well... you guys know how I am with her nut even she failed. She was persistant but she hasn't taled about it in months. biggrin.gif I was nice about it, don't worry.

Hey guys has anyone here read Dark Tower?

--------------------
Pseudonym

FPL Failure

Member No.: 203

Aren't all Vamps like centuries old!

Eww Pedophilia.

(Every time I say that in front of a twilight fan, they scream "IN VAMPIRE YEARS, HE"S SEVENTEEN!!)

--------------------

Give me half.
Bassetman

Gentleman Skeleton

I was pleasently surprised by it. I'm on the third book.

It also gives me conversation for the Hot-Topic loners when needed. Which occurs strangely often.

I'd suggest giving it a try, guys.

Nesh, it'll give you another thing to talk about, heh.

--------------------
« Next Oldest | What are you reading? | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0384 seconds · Archive