zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules RP Rules

Golden Rule: NO GOD MODING. It destroys the fun for everyone. Less significant rules: 1. Don't be a douche. Be fair. 2. DO NOT set up your own story and if someone has an action going against it, you can't tell them to take the action back. Adapt and move around it. More will be added as we go along.

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Battle of DBZ
Street Fighter vs DBZ
Posted: Feb 27 2009, 04:42 PM

Unregistered

You all know how my RP's work by now. Pick a character (If your character is a Saiyan, you can only go up to SSJ3) and fight! For those of you that would rather be, let's say Thor or Superman, you may pick a character from another company (But no one that could obliviate everyone else like Beyonder or The One Above All).
I pick Goku.
*Goes SSJ3*
nicker
Posted: Feb 27 2009, 05:43 PM

Expert

Group: Members
Member No.: 223

QUOTE (Street Fighter vs DBZ @ Feb 27 2009, 04:42 PM)
You all know how my RP's work by now. Pick a character (If your character is a Saiyan, you can only go up to SSJ3) and fight! For those of you that would rather be, let's say Thor or Superman, you may pick a character from another company (But no one that could obliviate everyone else like Beyonder or The One Above All).
I pick Goku.
*Goes SSJ3*

I pick Bardock.

Kakarot is that you?!

--------------------
Street Fighter vs DBZ
Posted: Feb 27 2009, 07:18 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (nicker @ Feb 27 2009, 05:43 PM)
I pick Goku.
*Goes SSJ3*

I pick Bardock.

Kakarot is that you?!

Uh, yeah, hi Dad...
Um, so, should we team up or fight?
nicker
Posted: Feb 27 2009, 08:28 PM

Expert

QUOTE (Street Fighter vs DBZ @ Feb 27 2009, 07:18 PM)
QUOTE (nicker @ Feb 27 2009, 05:43 PM)
I pick Goku.
*Goes SSJ3*

I pick Bardock.

Kakarot is that you?!

Uh, yeah, hi Dad...
Um, so, should we team up or fight?

Bardock:Heh sorry son I work alone. Bardock then went Ssj2 from his traning from in HFIL.

--------------------
Ethan
Posted: Feb 28 2009, 12:37 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Member No.: 82

I come flying out of nowhere, grabbing Goku by the face and smash him into various things like a train, building, a car. I let go. "KAKAROT!!!!!!!!!!!!" I than do a roundhouse kick on a green energy orb I made, hitting it towards Bardock. "HEH!!!! THE POWER'S OVERFLOWING!!!!!!".
Jailer411
Posted: Feb 28 2009, 12:39 AM

The one and only.

Member No.: 175

I pick squirrel girl.

--------------------
4/24/11 8:48CMT

Signature has been changed, forum remains locked.
nicker
Posted: Feb 28 2009, 12:40 AM

Expert

QUOTE (Ethan @ Feb 28 2009, 12:37 AM)
I come flying out of nowhere, grabbing Goku by the face and smash him into various things like a train, building, a car. I let go. "KAKAROT!!!!!!!!!!!!" I than do a roundhouse kick on a green energy orb I made, hitting it towards Bardock. "HEH!!!! THE POWER'S OVERFLOWING!!!!!!".

Bardock blocks the blast with a engry blast. God I am dancing with the devil.Bardock then kicks Broly in the air and knees him in the back and blasts him down.

--------------------
Jailer411
Posted: Feb 28 2009, 12:41 AM

The one and only.

QUOTE (nicker @ Feb 27 2009, 06:40 PM)

Bardock blocks the blast with a engry blast. God I am dancing with the devil.Bardock then kicks Broly in the air and knees him in the back and blasts him down.

SquirrleGirl comes, and unleashes an army of squirrels on Bardock.

--------------------

nicker
Posted: Feb 28 2009, 12:42 AM

Expert

QUOTE (Jailer411 @ Feb 28 2009, 12:41 AM)

Bardock remembers what Thanos told him in HFIL. Beware of Squrlle Girl for she shall destroy you. Bardock then blasts some away and flies to squrrles to Broly.

--------------------
Ethan
Posted: Feb 28 2009, 12:44 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

QUOTE (nicker @ Feb 28 2009, 12:40 AM)

I do a barrage of green orbs from the first movie, aimed at all of her pet friends, "I REMEBER YOU PUNY GIRL FROM THE CBUB, YOU RODENT LOVER!!!!" I scream than unleash a orb aimed at the moon so Bardock would be unable to turn ozzaru while in Super mode.
Jailer411
Posted: Feb 28 2009, 12:45 AM

The one and only.

QUOTE (nicker @ Feb 27 2009, 06:42 PM)

Bardock remembers what Thanos told him in HFIL. Beware of Squrlle Girl for she shall destroy you. Bardock then blasts some away and flies to squrrles to Broly.

SquirrleGirl remembers what her uncle Bucky told her. " Squirrle girl, with great powers, come great PWN'ing abilities." With that said, she attack bardock with an army of flying squirrles.

--------------------

Jailer411
Posted: Feb 28 2009, 12:46 AM

The one and only.

QUOTE (Ethan @ Feb 27 2009, 06:44 PM)
QUOTE (nicker @ Feb 28 2009, 12:40 AM)

I do a barrage of green orbs from the first movie, aimed at all of her pet friends, "I REMEBER YOU PUNY GIRL FROM THE CBUB, YOU RODENT LOVER!!!!" I scream than unleash a orb aimed at the moon so Bardock would be unable to turn ozzaru while in Super mode.

OOC: I don't think that i'm allowed to play Squirrle girl, you guys would automaticly lose.

--------------------

Ethan
Posted: Feb 28 2009, 12:49 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

QUOTE (Jailer411 @ Feb 28 2009, 12:45 AM)

SquirrleGirl remembers what her uncle Bucky told her. " Squirrle girl, with great powers, come great PWN'ing abilities." With that said, she attack bardock with an army of flying squirrles.

"Heh!!!!!" I go flying into outer space, using my green aura shield to survive.

OCC: Bardock and Broly were the only Saiyans capable of survivng in outer space, but Goku's screwed as he is left with Squerril girl, heh, you proably can still play her, just like regulate your power, you know?
nicker
Posted: Feb 28 2009, 12:49 AM

Expert

Bardock shrieks like a girl and does a explosive wave.Bardock then blocks the blast at the moon with a bigger blast.

--------------------
Ethan
Posted: Feb 28 2009, 12:52 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

QUOTE (nicker @ Feb 28 2009, 12:49 AM)

Bardock shrieks like a girl and does a explosive wave.Bardock then blocks the blast at the moon with a bigger blast.

I shoot a barrage of another planetbusting orbs at the monn as my energy flow has become too great to handle at the moment, I laugh insanely.
« Next Oldest | RP Boards | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0354 seconds · Archive