Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (9) « First ... 7 8 [9]  ( Go to first unread post )

Sigh., Help me
Darkender
Posted: Feb 27 2009, 04:14 AM

Mr. Ego

Group: Members
Member No.: 10

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Feb 27 2009, 04:07 AM)
QUOTE (Darkender @ Feb 27 2009, 04:01 AM)
QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Feb 27 2009, 01:36 AM)
QUOTE (Darkender @ Feb 27 2009, 12:23 AM)
QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Feb 27 2009, 12:21 AM)
It's better to have loved and lost, then to have never loved at all.

And darkender, seriously, leave. You are trolling. Now leave before you get suspended.

No, I'm not I gave advise. I'm not trolling.
lol I'll tell you via Pm later Blood.

Oh really? Where?

Oh, you wanna know where? Right there!

"She doesn't like you deal with it. lol Go find somebody who does... "

Fine. Stop giving Penis advice that doesn't help. Oh wait, that's trolling. Get out.

How about no...

First of all thats the best advice he's gonna get from me and it's still advice. If he was smart he wouldn't chase after a girl that doesn't like him. There's plenty of fish in the sea. You get out.

--------------------
SilverSurfer092
Posted: Feb 27 2009, 04:22 AM

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 67

QUOTE (Darkender @ Feb 27 2009, 04:14 AM)

And darkender, seriously, leave. You are trolling. Now leave before you get suspended.

Oh really? Where?

Fine. Stop giving Penis advice that doesn't help. Oh wait, that's trolling. Get out.

How about no...

First of all thats the best advice he's gonna get from me and it's still advice. If he was smart he wouldn't chase after a girl that doesn't like him. There's plenty of fish in the sea. You get out.

I don't think you understand. See, when I say "get out", I mean "get out". So please, get out. When I say you gave douchebag advice, I mean, you gave douchebag advice that was entirely unneeded. Now, when YOU say "get out", you mean, you wish you could make me do something. You can't. Now, get out before I make you get out.

--------------------
Darkender
Posted: Feb 27 2009, 08:45 PM

Mr. Ego

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Feb 27 2009, 04:22 AM)
QUOTE (Darkender @ Feb 27 2009, 04:14 AM)

Oh really? Where?

How about no...

I don't think you understand. See, when I say "get out", I mean "get out". So please, get out. When I say you gave douchebag advice, I mean, you gave douchebag advice that was entirely unneeded. Now, when YOU say "get out", you mean, you wish you could make me do something. You can't. Now, get out before I make you get out.

First of all I don't have to "get out" just becuse you said it. In order for somebody to be banned theres has to be a poll between all the admins. I doubt that occured yet. I have no reason to leave or be suspended. Your opinion isn't law.

--------------------
Solomon
Posted: Feb 27 2009, 08:48 PM

Head Admin

Member No.: 3

The rule:

"No member, administrator, or moderator may post controversial, inflammatory, and irrelevant or off-topic messages anywhere on this site, with the intention of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.
-Suspension, Banishment "

Banishment policy:

"In the case of Banishment, or Administrative removal a fair trial will be conducted allowing the convicted to voice their side of the story. "

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
Darkender
Posted: Feb 27 2009, 08:50 PM

Mr. Ego

QUOTE (Solomon @ Feb 27 2009, 08:48 PM)
The rule:

"No member, administrator, or moderator may post controversial, inflammatory, and irrelevant or off-topic messages anywhere on this site, with the intention of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.
-Suspension, Banishment "

Stop provoking me Surfer. I gave actual advice to him. It doesn't matter if you thought it was bad. Your opinion isn't needed.

--------------------
Solomon
Posted: Feb 27 2009, 08:55 PM

Head Admin

"No member, administrator, or moderator may harass another member, administrator, or moderator. "

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
Solomon
Posted: Feb 27 2009, 09:17 PM

Head Admin

I've talked to darkender, and no banishment, or suspension will take place. However, I did leave him with a warning.

--------------------

Grano's so gangster.
Darkender
Posted: Feb 27 2009, 09:19 PM

Mr. Ego

QUOTE (Solomon @ Feb 27 2009, 09:17 PM)
I've talked to darkender, and no banishment, or suspension will take place. However, I did leave him with a warning.

Oh yea!

--------------------
« Next Oldest | Rantings and Ravings | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (9) « First ... 7 8 [9] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0783 seconds · Archive