zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules RP Rules

Golden Rule: NO GOD MODING. It destroys the fun for everyone. Less significant rules: 1. Don't be a douche. Be fair. 2. DO NOT set up your own story and if someone has an action going against it, you can't tell them to take the action back. Adapt and move around it. More will be added as we go along.

Pages: (22) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Fight for Random.
nicker
Posted: Feb 15 2009, 04:32 AM

Expert

Group: Members
Member No.: 223

QUOTE (Jailer411 @ Feb 15 2009, 04:30 AM)
QUOTE (nicker @ Feb 14 2009, 10:27 PM)
Gets a pie with a nuke in it and splats it in Jailer's face.

The pie hits Jailers face, but the bomb didn't go off. " Ha! Didn't you no that the nose of the nuke needs more impact to explode? That's why the drop them from planes, that are high up in the sky." Jailer then smashes the nuke in Nicker's face, with the strength of superman.

Jailer hits a cloud of dust and I tap the Nuke with a feather and Nickkk in his ear.Like how Roadrunner meep meeps at Wily.

--------------------
Jailer411
Posted: Feb 15 2009, 04:33 AM

The one and only.

Member No.: 175

QUOTE (nicker @ Feb 14 2009, 10:32 PM)

The pie hits Jailers face, but the bomb didn't go off. " Ha! Didn't you no that the nose of the nuke needs more impact to explode? That's why the drop them from planes, that are high up in the sky." Jailer then smashes the nuke in Nicker's face, with the strength of superman.

Jailer hits a cloud of dust and I tap the Nuke with a feather and Nickkk in his ear.Like how Roadrunner meep meeps at Wily.

The nuke blows up, killing us all.........

--------------------
4/24/11 8:48CMT

Signature has been changed, forum remains locked.
nicker
Posted: Feb 15 2009, 04:34 AM

Expert

QUOTE (Jailer411 @ Feb 15 2009, 04:33 AM)

Not before I cover Ethan,Vga and me with a nuke proof rubber chicken .

--------------------
Ethan
Posted: Feb 15 2009, 04:35 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Member No.: 82

I, still on fire, become radioactive by the blast and is now covered in Radioactive flames, all green. "I've become the next Shadrac!" I yell and throw a radioactive fireball at Jailer. "Wait, its Zombie time!!!!" *Does hammer time dance, leaving fire prints in the ground as I do so*
Jailer411
Posted: Feb 15 2009, 04:37 AM

The one and only.

QUOTE (nicker @ Feb 14 2009, 10:34 PM)

Only one thing crossed Jailer's mind when he read Nickers post...Radioactive Zombie time!!!! I grab nicker with the strength of jason voorhees, and I didn't stop untill his head exploded from the pressure.

--------------------

Ethan
Posted: Feb 15 2009, 04:40 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

QUOTE (Jailer411 @ Feb 15 2009, 04:37 AM)

Only one thing crossed Jailer's mind when he read Nickers post...Radioactive Zombie time!!!! I grab nicker with the strength of jason voorhees, and I didn't stop untill his head exploded from the pressure.

I punch him off, "I was first!" As I burn with the flames Jailer used to kill me which are now green, Added with the radioactivity of the nuke's blast, I had become the next Shadrac, along with radioactive boost. user posted image (The guy on fire is me!)
nicker
Posted: Feb 15 2009, 04:43 AM

Expert

Nicker's body falls to the floor until a radoactive green flamed skull head comes out.
Yes I am the next blight!!!

Grabs a rubber chicken which turns radoactive and wacks Jalier with it.

--------------------
Jailer411
Posted: Feb 15 2009, 04:46 AM

The one and only.

OOC: This fight will never end.

--------------------

Ethan
Posted: Feb 15 2009, 04:49 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

"Ha, high five, ND4!!!" as we both are skeletons with radioactive flame powers now. "Let get em!!!!" I throw a flame ball at Jailer!
Jailer411
Posted: Feb 15 2009, 04:53 AM

The one and only.

Jailer deflects the fireball with a spinning chain. He is now the next Ghostrider, but with radioactive flames.

OOC: Ganging up on me? My imagination will finally reach its potential.

--------------------

Ethan
Posted: Feb 15 2009, 04:55 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

QUOTE (Jailer411 @ Feb 15 2009, 04:53 AM)
Jailer deflects the fireball with a spinning chain. He is now the next Ghostrider, but with radioactive flames.

OOC: Ganging up on me? My imagination will finally reach its potential.

"Ghost Rider! Ha, your stare wil nort work on me as I have not hurted anyone!!!!!!" I yell as I grab him by the head and smash him face first into the ground.
Jailer411
Posted: Feb 15 2009, 04:58 AM

The one and only.

QUOTE (Ethan @ Feb 14 2009, 10:55 PM)

"Ghost Rider! Ha, your stare wil nort work on me as I have not hurted anyone!!!!!!" I yell as I grab him by the head and smash him face first into the ground.

OOC: You say that my stare will not work because you didn't hurt anybody, but what were you doing the whole match? That's right, fighting, so my stare still works.

--------------------

videogameman
Posted: Feb 15 2009, 05:00 AM

Lifelong Expert

Member No.: 55

QUOTE (nicker @ Feb 15 2009, 04:43 AM)

Nicker's body falls to the floor until a radoactive green flamed skull head comes out.

OOC:Sorry I was late.

"HEY HEY HEY! IT"S VIDDDDDDDEEEEEEEOGGGAAAAMMMEEEMMAAAANNNN!{looks around battlefield} What is this, cosplay hour? {Turning to Jailer, he shoots a gun at him, but not just an ordinary gun, but a anti-supernatural and radioactive gun!} What? If Batman can make a god killing bullet, I can make a anti-supernatural and radioactive bullet. Now, LET"S MAKE MARSHMELLOWS!{walks over to nicker with a stick and marshmellow in hand}.

--------------------

You're truely evil if you've destroyed books!-Bookman, a charecter I made.

Why is it that video games always take the fall? TV and movies are just as bad! So, i videogameman, became Wack Thompson, and campainged agianst movies and TV, removing attention from video games and saving the field.-videogameman, another charecter I made.
nicker
Posted: Feb 15 2009, 05:03 AM

Expert

QUOTE (videogameman @ Feb 15 2009, 05:00 AM)

"HEY HEY HEY! IT"S VIDDDDDDDEEEEEEEOGGGAAAAMMMEEEMMAAAANNNN!{looks around battlefield} What is this, cosplay hour? {Turning to Jailer, he shoots a gun at him, but not just an ordinary gun, but a anti-supernatural and radioactive gun!} What? If Batman can make a god killing bullet, I can make a anti-supernatural and radioactive bullet. Now, LET"S MAKE MARSHMELLOWS!{walks over to nicker with a stick and marshmellow in hand}.

Breaths on the stick which turns into ash.Grinns at Video.Hey pal.Give me a hug!
Grabs you with my radoactive hands and hugs you in a vice grip.

--------------------
nicker
Posted: Feb 15 2009, 05:10 AM

Expert

QUOTE (nicker @ Feb 15 2009, 05:03 AM)
QUOTE (videogameman @ Feb 15 2009, 05:00 AM)

Breaths on the stick which turns into ash.Grinns at Video.Hey pal.Give me a hug!
Grabs you with my radoactive hands and hugs you in a vice grip.

Occ guys you there?

--------------------
« Next Oldest | RP Boards | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (22) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0328 seconds · Archive