zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules RP Rules

Golden Rule: NO GOD MODING. It destroys the fun for everyone. Less significant rules: 1. Don't be a douche. Be fair. 2. DO NOT set up your own story and if someone has an action going against it, you can't tell them to take the action back. Adapt and move around it. More will be added as we go along.

Pages: (23) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Knights of the Ivory Axe, Official RP
Marvel Man
Posted: Feb 7 2009, 01:43 AM

The Marvel Crusader

Group: Members
Member No.: 89

The dinosaurs charged forward, quick in death as they were in life.

Drawing his sword, Leon lunges at the first one.

Big mistake.

His sword sliced the dinosaur, but two more leapt to his side. Leon had never seen such tactics, and barely rolled out of the way. Falling to the ground, several more, attempt to attack him. Luckily, Leon had recovered, and had sliced at another. The creatures drew back.

Again, the creatures displayed intelligence. This would be a hard battle...

--------------------

user posted image
OFFICIAL 2x HAVEN WRITING COMPETITION CHAMPION!!
OFFICIAL 2ND PLACE WRITER IN ADMIN CONTEST!!

"Do you know what happens to toads that are struck by lightning?
The same thing that happens to everything else."

-Storm
Ethan
Posted: Feb 7 2009, 01:54 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Member No.: 82

Kin shoots off a blast from his Scimitar in a blue aura that ripped through the chest of a giant, killing him instantly. He sees Leon in danger, he roars a unholy roar and launches himself in the air, divbombing towards the dinos. "FLYING TEETH!!!" He rips through one of the raptors. "Heh, need help, bud?" He chucles as he easily dodges using his wolf senses and superwolf speed. "heh, wolves are the same way as these guys......" He says to Leon "They fight together, they eat together, They live together....THEY DIE TOGETHER!!!! He roars and jumps on one, snapping its spine with his weight.
Pseudonym
Posted: Feb 7 2009, 02:21 AM

FPL Failure

Member No.: 203

Engrant breathed a massive swathe of fire covering the battlefield and torching some members of the opposing army.

The metal suits of armor heated up, and trolls popped in their suits.

He reached down hefting a Raptor tooth.

"Teichan, this in your heart." He intoned.

His prehensile tongue reached out and grabbed the tooth. His wrist blades glinted in the sun as he tore through the army.

--------------------

Give me half.
jailer411
Posted: Feb 7 2009, 02:23 AM

The one and only.

Member No.: 175

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Feb 6 2009, 05:23 PM)

"We shall not fight each other at this moment. Arus, lead the attack! Teichan's shadow minions are attacking in the midwest. Engrant, I knew you were the son of Teichan, and your hate of your father. Arus, do not attack him. He would be a great ally. Kin Wulf, and Leon, prepare for the attack. I will teleport you to them, and good luck." Enunk summarized as he teleported them all to the site of attack.

OOC: The place would be Washington, DC.

OOC:I was not fighting him, more like celebrating for his broken ties with his father. I've been busy, I'll make sure to join in soon.

--------------------
4/24/11 8:48CMT

Signature has been changed, forum remains locked.
Marvel Man
Posted: Feb 7 2009, 02:41 AM

The Marvel Crusader

Member No.: 89

QUOTE (Ethan @ Feb 7 2009, 01:54 AM)
Kin shoots off a blast from his Scimitar in a blue aura that ripped through the chest of a giant, killing him instantly. He sees Leon in danger, he roars a unholy roar and launches himself in the air, divbombing towards the dinos. "FLYING TEETH!!!" He rips through one of the raptors. "Heh, need help, bud?" He chucles as he easily dodges using his wolf senses and superwolf speed. "heh, wolves are the same way as these guys......" He says to Leon "They fight together, they eat together, They live together....THEY DIE TOGETHER!!!! He roars and jumps on one, snapping its spine with his weight.

Several dinosaurs collapsed after the large fire attack. Seeing their brothers die, and the large man who had joined the fight, the creatures turn tail and run.

"Thanks, you came just in time", says Leon. Afterwards, he hears several cries from trapped citizens. Realizing people were in trouble, Leon charges towards the sound. Only to find several hundreds of demons.

With a great shout, he leaps at the first one, slicing him in half. The next soon falls. Leon continues, cutting his way to the people.

--------------------

user posted image
OFFICIAL 2x HAVEN WRITING COMPETITION CHAMPION!!
OFFICIAL 2ND PLACE WRITER IN ADMIN CONTEST!!

"Do you know what happens to toads that are struck by lightning?
The same thing that happens to everything else."

-Storm
The Ripper
Posted: Feb 7 2009, 03:17 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

Member No.: 12

OOC: Please no auto-hitting. I decide reactions.

As the horde of enemies fell by Ethan, Leon was having some difficulty towards the dinosaurs. Ethan fortunately attacked the pack hunters. The pack was killed, and the scorching of the enemies by Engrant defeated most of the wave. The clerics tried to summon more creatures to do their bidding, but are eaten by a white dragon named Elextra (Ell-ecks-trah). "Fear not, for I'll help you in your quest to destroy my brother." she said. "Where are my manners? My name is Elextra. Unlike my brother, good nature is my way. In Enunk's absence, I will provide help, as I AM his lover and mate. I would tell you more, but its time to shed Teichan's blood."

--------------------

QUOTE ("Friedrich Nietzsche")
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
jailer411
Posted: Feb 7 2009, 03:19 AM

The one and only.

Arus had finally arrived on the battle scene, it was truly horrific. It didn't matter whether he looked left or right, chaos was sure to ensue in that direction. Arus camly drew out his noraml long blade, upon seeing that Blood caliburs holy power would not be needed at the moment. Suddenly, screams from a crowd who were being attacked by banshees shot out. Arus lept to the battle, using his swords holy flash to vanquish the creatures. " They seem to be channelend unholy power", Arus uttered. He then turned around, only to see a demon on the verge of attacking him. He skillfuly leaped away from the blow, using some fancy footwork, he then charged his sword through the chest of the demon. "I should find the others, it will only help if we fight as a team" Arus stated.

OOC: You guys have been busy, I was busy, but now I have returned.

--------------------

The Ripper
Posted: Feb 7 2009, 03:23 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

QUOTE (jailer411 @ Feb 6 2009, 08:19 PM)
Arus had finally arrived on the battle scene, it was truly horrific. It didn't matter whether he looked left or right, chaos was sure to ensue in that direction. Arus camly drew out his noraml long blade, upon seeing that Blood caliburs holy power would not be neede at the moment. Suddenly, screams from a crowd who were being attacked by banshees shot out. Arus lept to the battle, using his swords holy flash to vanquish the creatures. " The seem to be channelend unholy power", Arus uttered. He then turned around, only to see demons on the verge of attacking him. He skillfuly leaped away from the blow, using some fancy footwork, he then charged his sword through the chest of the demon. "I should find the others, it will only help if we fight as a team" Arus stated.

The Remaining demons were slain at the hands of Jailer, with his strength and holiness. "You must be his holy paladin! It is a pleasure to meet you." Elextra spoke.

--------------------

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
Pseudonym
Posted: Feb 7 2009, 03:26 AM

FPL Failure

Engrant reads ARus's mind and retreats to his position.

His twenty foot long tongue whipped out severing a demonic head.

The bone snapped against a troll's skull as it was thrust through his eye. Engrant grabbed the Troll with his tongue, pulled him cloer, and shredded him with his claws.

He huddled behind the body and retrieved an other femur. This one, five feet long.

--------------------

Give me half.
jailer411
Posted: Feb 7 2009, 03:27 AM

The one and only.

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Feb 6 2009, 09:23 PM)

The Remaining demons were slain at the hands of Jailer, with his strength and holiness. "You must be his holy paladin! It is a pleasure to meet you." Elextra spoke.

"As it is of equal pleasure to meet you" Arus said, as he bowed down. " I have heard of you, but your holy presence is more appriciated up close, rather from lore.

--------------------

Pseudonym
Posted: Feb 7 2009, 03:31 AM

FPL Failure

Engrant stood with his tongue wrapped around the bone, waiting for a plan.

--------------------

Give me half.
The Ripper
Posted: Feb 7 2009, 03:35 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

QUOTE (jailer411 @ Feb 6 2009, 08:27 PM)
QUOTE (The Ripper @ Feb 6 2009, 09:23 PM)

The Remaining demons were slain at the hands of Jailer, with his strength and holiness.  "You must be his holy paladin!  It is a pleasure to meet you." Elextra spoke.

"As it is of equal pleasure to meet you" Arus said, as he bowed down. " I have heard of you, but your holy presence is more appriciated up close, rather from lore.

"I am flattered! As you may have read, I am Teichan's sister, and Enunk's lover. You also may have read that I swore an oath to look over the people who were or are paladins in Enunk's service, along with their descendants. Let us proceed, on the way to evil's lair." She then looks at Engrant. "Could he be my long lost nephew?" she thought to herself.

--------------------

jailer411
Posted: Feb 7 2009, 03:35 AM

The one and only.

QUOTE (Pseudonym @ Feb 6 2009, 09:31 PM)
Engrant stood with his tongue wrapped around the bone, waiting for a plan.

Ah, I see your mind reading powers have lead you to me, before I found you. They are quite useful for you, aren't they? As for the plan, we shall wait for the other warriors to arrive.

--------------------

Ethan
Posted: Feb 7 2009, 04:30 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Member No.: 82

Kin lands between the gang, cracking his neck, smiling. Slowly, he opens his wolf eyes and glares at his allies, waiting for another chance to relish battle. "Heh, that was fun, they had no chance....." he puts the Scimitar of War away. He notices the dragon, "I.....sense.....evil emnating from her." He glares at her.
The Ripper
Posted: Feb 7 2009, 04:34 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

QUOTE (Ethan @ Feb 6 2009, 09:30 PM)
Kin lands between the gang, cracking his neck, smiling. Slowly, he opens his wolf eyes and glares at his allies, waiting for another chance to relish battle. "Heh, that was fun, they had no chance....." he puts the Scimitar of War away. He notices the dragon, "I.....sense.....evil emnating from her." He glares at her.

"I may seem evil, but I am actually good-hearted. In my defense, I am Teichan's sister." Elextra spoke to Kin Wulf. "I am the complete opposite of Teichan's principles. I am Enunk's lover, and like him, a Great Old One. As I said before, I will help you all in your quest to shed Teichan's blood, and stop my bother for good!"

--------------------

« Next Oldest | RP Boards | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (23) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3201 seconds · Archive