zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules RP Rules

Golden Rule: NO GOD MODING. It destroys the fun for everyone. Less significant rules: 1. Don't be a douche. Be fair. 2. DO NOT set up your own story and if someone has an action going against it, you can't tell them to take the action back. Adapt and move around it. More will be added as we go along.

Pages: (23) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Knights of the Ivory Axe, Official RP
The Ripper
Posted: Feb 6 2009, 04:16 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

Group: Members
Member No.: 12

All knights of the Ivory Axe are in a conference in the prime temple of Enunk. "All of you must heed this. Teichan has returned, and the fate of humanity will be based on all of your performances." Enunk spoke. Enunk then turns to Arus, "Arus, you may lead the attack, as you are my current champion."

--------------------

QUOTE ("Friedrich Nietzsche")
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
Ethan
Posted: Feb 6 2009, 04:21 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Member No.: 82

Kin Wulf, Wolf Prince, enters, his scimitar hanging to his back, he takes a deep breath as he opens his wolf like eyes. "I am here.........lead and I will follow...comrade" He shifts his weight to make himself comfortable and cracks his neck.
The Ripper
Posted: Feb 6 2009, 04:39 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

QUOTE (Ethan @ Feb 5 2009, 09:21 PM)
Kin Wulf, Wolf Prince, enters, his scimitar hanging to his back, he takes a deep breath as he opens his wolf like eyes. "I am here.........lead and I will follow...comrade" He shifts his weight to make himself comfortable and cracks his neck.

"Greetings fine wolf. In the midwest, a platoon of Teichan's shadow minions is attacking cities with humans in it. If we destroy the minions, the people will be grateful, and would help us. Arus, my paladin, will lead the attack."

--------------------

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
Marvel Man
Posted: Feb 6 2009, 04:53 AM

The Marvel Crusader

Member No.: 89

Leon stands up at the sound of the enemy's name. On his face, a serious expression hides his eagerness.

"I am ready, when shall we strike?"

--------------------

user posted image
OFFICIAL 2x HAVEN WRITING COMPETITION CHAMPION!!
OFFICIAL 2ND PLACE WRITER IN ADMIN CONTEST!!

"Do you know what happens to toads that are struck by lightning?
The same thing that happens to everything else."

-Storm
The Ripper
Posted: Feb 6 2009, 04:55 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

QUOTE (Marvel Man @ Feb 5 2009, 09:53 PM)
Leon stands up at the sound of the enemy's name. On his face, a serious expression hides his eagerness.

"I am ready, when shall we strike?"

"Once Arus, my paladin arrives. I am the one who instilled knowledge on how to fight the creatures." Enunk said.

OOC: If Jailer arrives, we'll get this party started! The monsters won't attack until a day or two.

--------------------

Marvel Man
Posted: Feb 6 2009, 04:58 AM

The Marvel Crusader

OCC: Alright.

Leon nods. Relaxing, he sits back in his chair, and decides to take a nap while he waits.

--------------------

user posted image

-Storm
jailer411
Posted: Feb 6 2009, 08:57 PM

The one and only.

Member No.: 175

Enunk, I have arrived. Shall we get this started?

--------------------
4/24/11 8:48CMT

Signature has been changed, forum remains locked.
Pseudonym
Posted: Feb 6 2009, 09:20 PM

FPL Failure

Member No.: 203

"I feel we must win." Engrant intones. His prehensile tongue was wrapped around a beam as he sat on top of a rafter overhead.

--------------------

Give me half.
jailer411
Posted: Feb 6 2009, 09:24 PM

The one and only.

Member No.: 175

QUOTE (Pseudonym @ Feb 6 2009, 03:20 PM)
"I feel we must win." Engrant intones. His prehensile tongue was wrapped around a beam as he sat on top of a rafter overhead.

You're the son of Teichan are you not? Engrant shall now be bestowed as no longer in his fathers unholy shadow, hoorah! I should note to write lore of this.

--------------------
4/24/11 8:48CMT

Signature has been changed, forum remains locked.
The Ripper
Posted: Feb 6 2009, 11:23 PM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

QUOTE (jailer411 @ Feb 6 2009, 02:24 PM)
QUOTE (Pseudonym @ Feb 6 2009, 03:20 PM)

You're the son of Teichan are you not? Engrant shall now be bestowed as no longer in his fathers unholy shadow, hoorah! I should note to write lore of this.

"We shall not fight each other at this moment. Arus, lead the attack! Teichan's shadow minions are attacking in the midwest. Engrant, I knew you were the son of Teichan, and your hate of your father. Arus, do not attack him. He would be a great ally. Kin Wulf, and Leon, prepare for the attack. I will teleport you to them, and good luck." Enunk summarized as he teleported them all to the site of attack.

OOC: The place would be Washington, DC.

--------------------

Marvel Man
Posted: Feb 7 2009, 12:31 AM

The Marvel Crusader

OCC: If describing the battle scene is taboo, ignore this comment.

Leon was awe struck at the sight before him. Demons and creatures of the night roamed freely, attacking anything in sight. Their numbers were so great, it was difficult to see where one started, and one ended. It looked like the streets were flooded with dark masses.

Leon snapped out of his shock at the sound of a scream. It was a woman, who was desperatly hanging on to her husband. Her husband was dead, but a monster was chewing on his lifeless body. She pulled at the creature, who casually pushed her away.

Leon launched himself, his sword unsheath. Slicing the creature in half, Leon picked her up, and carried her to a nearby (OCC: Is this an old fashion city, or modern D.C.?).

After leaving her there, he checked his armor, then charged out...

--------------------

user posted image

-Storm
Ethan
Posted: Feb 7 2009, 12:44 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Kin enters along with Leon, He opens his wolf eyes and stares at the enemy and smiles 'Heh, long time since I've done any battling....." He pulls his scimitar out and starts cleaving any foe caught in his path. "Come on, any one that can challenge me!!!!!!!"
Marvel Man
Posted: Feb 7 2009, 12:54 AM

The Marvel Crusader

OCC: What do these creatures look like? Dragons, Trolls? Or demons, and creatures that go bump in the night?

Leon smiled as he saw entire groups of monsters destroyed by Kin. Suddenly, he heard a booming sound. The earth trembled, and then he saw them.

Giants.

Waving clubs the size of men, the creatures stomped all over town. Unlucky people screamed, as they were trampled alive. Leon realized it was time for "The Crown".

Quickly eating the herb, the effects were immediate. Some minor cuts on his cheek healed, while he felt his strenght growing. Unleashing an unnatural cry, Leon charged forward. With one swift move, he sliced a giant's foot, clean off.

The beast cried out, as he lost his balance. Leon didn't give up, as he slashed the other foot. The Earth shook once more, as the first giant collapsed. Surprised, the other giants let out their war cry.

--------------------

user posted image

-Storm
The Ripper
Posted: Feb 7 2009, 01:07 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

QUOTE (Marvel Man @ Feb 6 2009, 05:31 PM)
OCC: If describing the battle scene is taboo, ignore this comment.

Leon was awe struck at the sight before him. Demons and creatures of the night roamed freely, attacking anything in sight. Their numbers were so great, it was difficult to see where one started, and one ended. It looked like the streets were flooded with dark masses.

Leon snapped out of his shock at the sound of a scream. It was a woman, who was desperatly hanging on to her husband. Her husband was dead, but a monster was chewing on his lifeless body. She pulled at the creature, who casually pushed her away.

Leon launched himself, his sword unsheath. Slicing the creature in half, Leon picked her up, and carried her to a nearby (OCC: Is this an old fashion city, or modern D.C.?).

After leaving her there, he checked his armor, then charged out...

OOC: The creatures are demons, and creatures made of shadow, and you may describe the place, in your point of view. This is modern times if you want.

The Giant Demon fell with the blows of Leon. The creature that was slain by Leon was resurrected by a demon shadow cleric. The Cleric came to Leon, summoning undead dinosaurs to do his bidding. The Undead dinosaurs were Utharaptors, with pack mentality even in undeath.

Kin Wulf's battle cry and slaying of the demons aggravated some of the lesser shadow creatures. Ten of them charged at him, in an attempt to rip him apart.

--------------------

Ethan
Posted: Feb 7 2009, 01:30 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Kin grins at sight of the horde coming at him, he performs his favorite technnique "RAVAGING SLASH!!!!!!" He spins quickly with the massive sword cleaving most of them in twain and he ends with a massive upercut slash on the final enemy. "Huh, giants? time for my Lunar Wave...."
« Next Oldest | RP Boards | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (23) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0261 seconds · Archive