Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

What is it?
boratz
Posted: Feb 5 2009, 11:07 PM

Mr. Sasquatch

Group: Members
Member No.: 94

I don't what is wrong with me. Maybe I am just stressed out. I live in Texas, probably one of the smallest towns in Texas, maybe even the world(or at least that's how it feels). There is a girl I have had liked for at least 5 years, who has never noticed me before. I have so much crap going on in school. I am getting prepared for Eagle Scout in Boy Scout, just have to get a Board to review me. I don't know what I want to do for the future. I don't hang out with my all that much. I feel lonely I guess.

I don't know what it is. I just don't know how continue living. I have so manythings going on in my life, I just don't know balance them out. I don't know what to do anymore.

I guess jus had to get that off my chest.

--------------------
"War is fought with Weapons, but It is Won by Men" - General George Patton

darkender
Posted: Feb 5 2009, 11:19 PM

Mr. Ego

Member No.: 10

I would start telling you how many words are missing from your post, but that would be mean. I'm just going to say take your time and breathe. I know I was feeling a little stressed out the other day, so I just took a nap. Just slow things down and see what happens.

--------------------
Pseudonym
Posted: Feb 5 2009, 11:22 PM

FPL Failure

Member No.: 203

There's an easy way to continue living.

Don't Die.

As long as you do that, everything will turn out better.

--------------------

Give me half.
boratz
Posted: Feb 5 2009, 11:36 PM

Mr. Sasquatch

QUOTE (Pseudonym @ Feb 5 2009, 11:22 PM)
There's an easy way to continue living.

Don't Die.

As long as you do that, everything will turn out better.

that's a funny thing everyone dies. i could die right now, or in a hundred years. only God decides when my time is up. i wish i could just stop everything, but i can't a whole lot depend on me for stuff.

--------------------

Pseudonym
Posted: Feb 5 2009, 11:39 PM

FPL Failure

Member No.: 203

as they say,

Keep breathin', the rest is just details.

--------------------

Give me half.
darkender
Posted: Feb 5 2009, 11:40 PM

Mr. Ego

QUOTE (boratz @ Feb 5 2009, 11:36 PM)
[QUOTE=Pseudonym,Feb 5 2009, 11:22 PM] only God decides when my time is up.

Why do people think this? Why do people think that god would make a world full of people just so they can die in it? I don't want to start a "religious debate", but I"m just saying.

--------------------
jailer411
Posted: Feb 5 2009, 11:41 PM

The one and only.

Member No.: 175

QUOTE (darkender @ Feb 5 2009, 05:40 PM)

Why do people think this? Why do people think that god would make a world full of people just so they can die in it? I don't want to start a "religious debate", but I"m just saying.

I'm starting a religious debate! What do you mean that Go.....nevermind, that will just kill the topic.

--------------------
4/24/11 8:48CMT

Signature has been changed, forum remains locked.
darkender
Posted: Feb 5 2009, 11:44 PM

Mr. Ego

QUOTE (jailer411 @ Feb 5 2009, 11:41 PM)
QUOTE (darkender @ Feb 5 2009, 05:40 PM)

I'm starting a religious debate! What do you mean that Go.....nevermind, that will just kill the topic.

Just to get people thinking... wink.gif

--------------------
jailer411
Posted: Feb 5 2009, 11:47 PM

The one and only.

Member No.: 175

QUOTE (boratz @ Feb 5 2009, 05:07 PM)
I don't what is wrong with me. Maybe I am just stressed out. I live in Texas, probably one of the smallest towns in Texas, maybe even the world(or at least that's how it feels). There is a girl I have had liked for at least 5 years, who has never noticed me before. I have so much crap going on in school. I am getting prepared for Eagle Scout in Boy Scout, just have to get a Board to review me. I don't know what I want to do for the future. I don't hang out with my all that much. I feel lonely I guess.

I don't know what it is. I just don't know how continue living. I have so manythings going on in my life, I just don't know balance them out. I don't know what to do anymore.

I guess jus had to get that off my chest.

Hmmmm. this doesn't seem to be as streesfull as an adults problems, you know, like divorce? If you can't take this now, then I don't see how you will take this when it gets more serious.

--------------------
4/24/11 8:48CMT

Signature has been changed, forum remains locked.
granobulax
Posted: Feb 6 2009, 12:41 AM

He's even got his hand over where I live...

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35

How old are you boratz? I ask because it has bearing on any advice I would give.

Oh, and what town in Texas are you from? Don't tell if you're not comfortable. I just think it would be an amazing coincidence if it were the same town I used to live in out there. I was born in Lubbock, but I've lived in several really small towns in Texas too laugh.gif

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 16 2008, 12:12 PM)
RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

Solomon and I may be gangsta, but treach is the gangsta of the year!
SilverSurfer092
Posted: Feb 6 2009, 12:44 AM

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!

Member No.: 67

Don't sink the boat that you built to keep afloat.

That's all you have to do.

--------------------
Solomon
Posted: Feb 6 2009, 02:33 AM

Head Admin

Member No.: 3

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Feb 6 2009, 12:44 AM)
Don't sink the boat that you built to keep afloat.

That's all you have to do.

...Wow, that was actually...helpful.

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
boratz
Posted: Feb 6 2009, 03:04 AM

Mr. Sasquatch

QUOTE (granobulax @ Feb 6 2009, 12:41 AM)
How old are you boratz? I ask because it has bearing on any advice I would give.

Oh, and what town in Texas are you from? Don't tell if you're not comfortable. I just think it would be an amazing coincidence if it were the same town I used to live in out there. I was born in Lubbock, but I've lived in several really small towns in Texas too laugh.gif

It's a place called Detroit.

--------------------

boratz
Posted: Feb 6 2009, 03:12 AM

Mr. Sasquatch

QUOTE (darkender @ Feb 5 2009, 11:40 PM)
[QUOTE=boratz,Feb 5 2009, 11:36 PM] [QUOTE=Pseudonym,Feb 5 2009, 11:22 PM] only God decides when my time is up. [/QUOTE]

I am not starting a religous debate. Really don't like arguing, but I didn't really mean what I said. I think God put us here for a reason. I guess really what's frustrating me is I don't know what it is. I have all these people around me asking what I am going to do with my life, but I don't know what I want. I don't know what God wants me to do.

I know God knows what life will be, I guess just all the pressure I have from friends, Boy Scouts, family, school, powerlifting, and so many of these coming to the age of having to get your life stared(when I don't even know what I want to do with my life). I guess it will get harder, and I will have to prepare myself, but I guess God knows what will happen to me.

--------------------

SilverSurfer092
Posted: Feb 6 2009, 03:34 AM

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!

Member No.: 67

QUOTE (boratz @ Feb 6 2009, 03:12 AM)
[QUOTE=darkender,Feb 5 2009, 11:40 PM] [QUOTE=boratz,Feb 5 2009, 11:36 PM] [QUOTE=Pseudonym,Feb 5 2009, 11:22 PM] only God decides when my time is up. [/QUOTE]
Why do people think this? Why do people think that god would make a world full of people just so they can die in it? I don't want to start a "religious debate", but I"m just saying. [/QUOTE]
I am not starting a religous debate. Really don't like arguing, but I didn't really mean what I said. I think God put us here for a reason. I guess really what's frustrating me is I don't know what it is. I have all these people around me asking what I am going to do with my life, but I don't know what I want. I don't know what God wants me to do.

I know God knows what life will be, I guess just all the pressure I have from friends, Boy Scouts, family, school, powerlifting, and so many of these coming to the age of having to get your life stared(when I don't even know what I want to do with my life). I guess it will get harder, and I will have to prepare myself, but I guess God knows what will happen to me.

The way I see it is God gave us free will.

But that sonofaB that God is probably wants us to choose what we do and then laugh and say "I CHOSE THAT FOR THEM! MUAHAHAHA! I'M A CALCULATING LITTLE DEVIL, AREN'T I? SHUT UP SATAN! I SAID LITTLE DEVIL, NOT DEMON CHILD HATED BY ALL!"

--------------------
« Next Oldest | Rantings and Ravings | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0389 seconds · Archive