zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules RP Rules

Golden Rule: NO GOD MODING. It destroys the fun for everyone. Less significant rules: 1. Don't be a douche. Be fair. 2. DO NOT set up your own story and if someone has an action going against it, you can't tell them to take the action back. Adapt and move around it. More will be added as we go along.

Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  ( Go to first unread post )

Mortal Kombat vs. Star Wars, Yup, another MK RP.
Street Fighter vs DBZ
Posted: Feb 10 2009, 05:08 PM

Unregistered

*Yawn*
"Oh, I'm sorry, this battle is so boring that I fell asleep."
*Shao Kahn looks around*
"Hmm... I see that I currently have no allies in this battle. Minions! Come here!"
Sektor and Shang Tsung come to my side.
"Sektor, you take the so-called "Starkiller" being. Shang Tsung, you take Master Yoda, or Soda, or whatever he is called. Leave him to me" said I, pointing at Luke. I charge at him and hammer him into the wall with my hammer.
"It's official... YOU SUCK!" I say.
Ethan
Posted: Feb 10 2009, 07:55 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Group: Members
Member No.: 82

QUOTE (Street Fighter vs DBZ @ Feb 10 2009, 05:08 PM)
*Yawn*
*Shao Kahn looks around*
"Hmm... I see that I currently have no allies in this battle. Minions! Come here!"
"Sektor, you take the so-called "Starkiller" being. Shang Tsung, you take Master Yoda, or Soda, or whatever he is called. Leave him to me" said I, pointing at Luke. I charge at him and hammer him into the wall with my hammer.

As the being called Shao Kahn ran towrds me, I flicked my figner and send him flying into Star Killer, pushing Killer closer to Yoda's laser.

OCC:ok.........Luke brought down an entire FLEET..........not only a ship, some say he's capable of even crushing a galaxy with the force......
nicker
Posted: Feb 11 2009, 01:44 AM

Expert

Member No.: 223

QUOTE (Ethan @ Feb 10 2009, 07:55 PM)
*Yawn*
*Shao Kahn looks around*

As the being called Shao Kahn ran towrds me, I flicked my figner and send him flying into Star Killer, pushing Killer closer to Yoda's laser.

OCC:ok.........Luke brought down an entire FLEET..........not only a ship, some say he's capable of even crushing a galaxy with the force......

Star killer pushed his lightsaber infront of him to block Yoda and the other and to attack Yoda to while he is blocking the other saber.

--------------------
nicker
Posted: Feb 11 2009, 01:45 AM

Expert

Member No.: 223

QUOTE (nicker @ Feb 11 2009, 01:44 AM)
QUOTE (Ethan @ Feb 10 2009, 07:55 PM)
*Yawn*
*Shao Kahn looks around*

Star killer pushed his lightsaber infront of him to block Yoda and the other and to attack Yoda to while he is blocking the other saber.

Sektor also saw Sektor coming and crushed his armor on him.

--------------------
Jailer411
Posted: Feb 11 2009, 01:46 AM

The one and only.

Member No.: 175

QUOTE (nicker @ Feb 10 2009, 07:44 PM)

Yoda merely jumps backwards away from the lightsabers

OOC: The simplest moves ever, work on you guys tongue.gif

--------------------
4/24/11 8:48CMT

Signature has been changed, forum remains locked.
Jailer411
Posted: Feb 11 2009, 01:48 AM

The one and only.

QUOTE (nicker @ Feb 10 2009, 07:45 PM)

Sektor also saw Sektor coming and crushed his armor on him.

While Starkiller is busy, yoda chokes him with the force, until his body moves no more.

--------------------

Ethan
Posted: Feb 11 2009, 02:07 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

While Yoda helps out, I pull a storm of small asteroids into Shao Kahn's vicinity. propeling them at a heigh speed making them fireballs in the sky than I turn around to kick Star in the gut.
Jailer411
Posted: Feb 11 2009, 02:14 AM

The one and only.

QUOTE (Ethan @ Feb 10 2009, 08:07 PM)
While Yoda helps out, I pull a storm of small asteroids into Shao Kahn's vicinity. propeling them at a heigh speed making them fireballs in the sky than I turn around to kick Star in the gut.

Yoda yells as he leaps in the air in front of Sektor."Die this day you shall"! Yoda then uses the force to tear the ground above them up, making them go towards the celling. Due to Yoda's shortness, Sektor hits the celling first.

--------------------

Ethan
Posted: Feb 11 2009, 02:17 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

I see Tsung trying to hurt master Yoda. "NOOOO!!!!!!!!!" I attack him with saber and he becomes Goro and swats me aside. "Dang it...." I then force pick him up and ripp off the lower arms, then throw him into a wall, causing the place to shake. "holy crap, he's gotta weight like a ......ton"
Jailer411
Posted: Feb 11 2009, 02:19 AM

The one and only.

Yoda then takes his light saber, and stabs himself.

--------------------

Ethan
Posted: Feb 11 2009, 02:20 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

OCC: you're done?

I then use the force and use him, Yoda, as a projectile agansits Sektor, smashing him into Sek.
Jailer411
Posted: Feb 11 2009, 02:23 AM

The one and only.

QUOTE (Ethan @ Feb 10 2009, 08:20 PM)

I then use the force and use him, Yoda, as a projectile agansits Sektor, smashing him into Sek.

Yoda gets up angrily, screaming" I used my lightsaber to trim my nail, you twit!"
Yoda then realizes what he said was out of character and said "This conversation, forget you will"

--------------------

Ethan
Posted: Feb 11 2009, 02:26 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

QUOTE (Jailer411 @ Feb 11 2009, 02:23 AM)

Yoda gets up angrily, screaming" I used my lightsaber to trim my nail, you twit!"
Yoda then realizes what he said was out of character and said "This conversation, forget you will"

"Nice try, you old fart...I'm one with the force too......" I then pick him up and bring him over to my side and I grab my saber and stab Shao through the face.
Street Fighter vs DBZ
Posted: Feb 12 2009, 06:06 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Ethan @ Feb 11 2009, 02:26 AM)
QUOTE (Jailer411 @ Feb 11 2009, 02:23 AM)

"Nice try, you old fart...I'm one with the force too......" I then pick him up and bring him over to my side and I grab my saber and stab Shao through the face.

OCC: dry.gif that was sort of God moding... Since you killed me I guess I'm gonna be Shang Tsung now.
Luke stands over Shao Kahn's body, but suddenly Tsung recovers, turns into Onaga and punches Luke into a wall. Shang Tsung prepares to drain Luke's soul...
OCC: Listen Ethan, if you god-mod again then I'm gonna have to kick you off this RP.
wernidthe19
Posted: Feb 14 2009, 04:54 PM

Call me.....Jon

Member No.: 160

OOC: Whoever said that "dodging an attack from REVAN" needs to stop controlling my chars.

Revan lept aside avoiding the lighting. "HK-47, deactivate," he commanded the droid.

Hanhaar went into a wookie rage and randomly started attacking the first thing in sight, the wall.

--------------------
« Next Oldest | RP Boards | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 [2] 3 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2680 seconds · Archive