Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules RP Rules

Golden Rule: NO GOD MODING. It destroys the fun for everyone. Less significant rules: 1. Don't be a douche. Be fair. 2. DO NOT set up your own story and if someone has an action going against it, you can't tell them to take the action back. Adapt and move around it. More will be added as we go along.

Pages: (12) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

'Ello Guvnuh
jailer411
Posted: Feb 3 2009, 12:59 AM

The one and only.

Group: Members
Member No.: 175

I leave the group to snoop around the city.

--------------------
4/24/11 8:48CMT

Signature has been changed, forum remains locked.
Ethan
Posted: Feb 3 2009, 01:05 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Member No.: 82

"....mmmmhhhhh, I know a group of people that resist the government for attempting to completely control the people, I'll ask them as well sttop by my house and get a few weapons....." I start to leave.
The Ripper
Posted: Feb 3 2009, 01:06 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

Member No.: 12

"All according to plan!"

--------------------

QUOTE ("Friedrich Nietzsche")
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
Pseudonym
Posted: Feb 3 2009, 01:06 AM

FPL Failure

Member No.: 203

With that the group dispersed.

Marique Alexandre and Pierre de Francis left.

--------------------

Give me half.
Ethan
Posted: Feb 3 2009, 01:18 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

I go to my previously mentioned group of resistance, I speak with them. "Yo, guys! I come with news, I have come from a group that is going to war with the Pigs!!!!!!!! Join us!!!!!" They cheer and follow me. "Lets go to my house!! I have a crapload of guns and ammo there............" we do so and we collect a load of street sweepers, Auto Shotguns, rifles, handguns, revolvers and a bunch of ammo sufficent to start a small war. "Ya know, my dad loved hunting and guns....so he had all of this.."

OCC: sersiuosly, MY Dad does......
jailer411
Posted: Feb 3 2009, 01:20 AM

The one and only.

I call the police station and tell them that a huge bomb threat is being made a long way across town. I go to the police sation while it's unguarded and look in their files.

--------------------

Ethan
Posted: Feb 3 2009, 01:25 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

We go back to the hide out in seperately, so we wouldn't get notied, I take the route with ten men that goes by the police station. I notied cops are missing. "Hey, lets take their Swat vans, don't forget to remove the GPSs!!!!1 oh ad stash the weapons in the back......and take thebullet proof vests and riot shiles and helmets, we're gonna be tricked out!!!!! I go into the office while the men take apat the GPSs and take the left behind police cars and raid the armory and take everything within twenty minutes. "Yo.....Alex? right?!" I see the guy going through files. "Good idea, lets spring the ones that'll help our cause and take the pyschos in a cage and release them on the government troops as shock troops!" I smile, glad my father had trained me.
jailer411
Posted: Feb 3 2009, 01:28 AM

The one and only.

I here the sirens coming back and get nervous. Just then I see Ethan and his guys here. I grab all the files I can, and we leave in the swat cars to my secret hiding place.

OCC: Looks like we're doing all the work so far biggrin.gif

--------------------

Pseudonym
Posted: Feb 3 2009, 01:33 AM

FPL Failure

Member No.: 203

OOC: Jailer, wait up. You did something calle dauto-hitting. That is bad.

As did you Ethan. Wait the hell up.

You make an action. The world responds. I am the channel for the world. You can't dictate what is found, or done.

I'll give your group 3 shotguns from Ethan's actions, but seriously, slow your rolls.

In fact, now that you are seprate. Your RP will be PM'ed.

That is Final.

We will rewind to everyone leaving.

Sorry for the confusion.

--------------------

Give me half.
jailer411
Posted: Feb 3 2009, 01:35 AM

The one and only.

QUOTE (Pseudonym @ Feb 2 2009, 07:33 PM)
OOC: Jailer, wait up. You did something calle dauto-hitting. That is bad.

As did you Ethan. Wait the hell up.

You make an action. The world responds. I am the channel for the world. You can't dictate what is found, or done.

I'll give your group 3 shotguns from Ethan's actions, but seriously, slow your rolls.

In fact, now that you are seprate. Your RP will be PM'ed.

That is Final.

We will rewind to everyone leaving.

Sorry for the confusion.

OCC:I'm still confused. So where am I now?

--------------------

Ethan
Posted: Feb 3 2009, 01:38 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

OCC: My bad! I got excited a little......Jailer, I got over zealous and you auto hitted, by making the cops beleive your call......

I go to my house to get three shotguns then go to a group I know hanging at a bar and talk to them about the resistance.
jailer411
Posted: Feb 3 2009, 01:39 AM

The one and only.

I'm across the street from the police department and phone them about being needed becoause for an assination attempt. I then watch the station to see what happens next.

OCC: At least I got you into action, I should've been the leader.....not really laugh.gif

--------------------

Ethan
Posted: Feb 3 2009, 01:43 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

QUOTE (jailer411 @ Feb 3 2009, 01:39 AM)
I'm across the street from the police department and phone them about being needed becoause for an assination attempt. I then watch the station to see what happens next.

OCC: At least I got you into action, I should've been the leader.....not really laugh.gif

OCC: *Punchs Jailer in the head.* HE MADE THE RP!!!!!!!!!! and Ripper's more popular....and cooler
Marvel Man
Posted: Feb 3 2009, 01:49 AM

The Marvel Crusader

Member No.: 89

Meanwhile, Agustus has left to recruit, and earn some cash.

Agustus steals a minivan, then heads to several different places. At a biker club, Agustus recruits several hardcore bikers, armed with crowbars, and chains.

Leaving again, Agustus goes to the bars and nightclubs where crime reigns supreme. Here, he spreads several rumors about their plan, and word quickly spreads. Drug dealers, former thugs, and prisoners on parole join. Most are unarmed, but are willing to fight.

He then drives towards even darker places. He goes to the suburbs, where angry tax payers, angry soccer moms, and tired Retirees gather. Most join, but a few decide to stay. Still, a large army has now been created...

--------------------

user posted image
OFFICIAL 2x HAVEN WRITING COMPETITION CHAMPION!!
OFFICIAL 2ND PLACE WRITER IN ADMIN CONTEST!!

"Do you know what happens to toads that are struck by lightning?
The same thing that happens to everything else."

-Storm
Ethan
Posted: Feb 3 2009, 01:50 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

QUOTE (Marvel Man @ Feb 3 2009, 01:49 AM)
Meanwhile, Agustus has left to recruit, and earn some cash.

Agustus steals a minivan, then heads to several different places. At a biker club, Agustus recruits several hardcore bikers, armed with crowbars, and chains.

Leaving again, Agustus goes to the bars and nightclubs where crime reigns supreme. Here, he spreads several rumors about their plan, and word quickly spreads. Drug dealers, former thugs, and prisoners on parole join. Most are unarmed, but are willing to fight.

He then drives towards even darker places. He goes to the suburbs, where angry tax payers, angry soccer moms, and tired Retirees gather. Most join, but a few decide to stay. Still, a large army has now been created...

OCC: WAIT!!!!!! You have to make a action and wait to see if it works......
« Next Oldest | RP Boards | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (12) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0293 seconds · Archive