zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (14) « First ... 11 12 [13] 14  ( Go to first unread post )

Ethan's Land of Q&A, ask me anything ya want......
The Ripper
Posted: Feb 15 2009, 07:18 PM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

Group: Members
Member No.: 12

QUOTE (Ethan @ Feb 15 2009, 11:58 AM)
QUOTE (The Ripper @ Feb 15 2009, 06:49 PM)
QUOTE (Ethan @ Feb 15 2009, 11:31 AM)
"No, but I smother it with the darkness!!", Shadow snarled and shot a coil of shadows which collide with the fiery one, struggling. "I'll win this fight for I will not be your rug!!".

"Remember the deal. You may become my rug, but we can certainly go forever. I cannot wait for a wolf-skin rug!" Ivor replied slyly, as he fired a fireball out of Flamesorrow.

Shadow, thinking cleverly, warped as the fireball hit him, bringing it with him as he warped behind Ivor. "Here's an early gift, you fool!", Shadow howled as he punched through the fireball hitting Ivor with a dark fiery hand.

Ivor quickly sensed the attack and turned around. He was pushed back by the blow, resulting in a tiny burn. "I actually felt that! Prepare to see my true powers!" Ivor roared. He charged himself up with both shadow and fire, and gave a punch with fire and shadow at Shadow Fenrir.

--------------------

QUOTE ("Friedrich Nietzsche")
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
The Ripper
Posted: Feb 16 2009, 01:57 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

Ethan, it's your turn!

--------------------

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
Ethan
Posted: Feb 16 2009, 03:27 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Member No.: 82

Shadow takes the puch, his Shadow Armor taking half of the impact as the flames burned through. "Ahhh! That hurt, mortal!" Shadow seethed with hatred, "You will tell me the location of my lost clan and you might die for it!!!!", He roared. Fenrir then lauched himself into the air, shooting off a strong Shadow Bolt with enough darkness to blast a steel golem to smithreens at Ivor.
The Ripper
Posted: Feb 16 2009, 03:35 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

QUOTE (Ethan @ Feb 15 2009, 08:27 PM)
Shadow takes the puch, his Shadow Armor taking half of the impact as the flames burned through. "Ahhh! That hurt, mortal!" Shadow seethed with hatred, "You will tell me the location of my lost clan and you might die for it!!!!", He roared. Fenrir then lauched himself into the air, shooting off a strong Shadow Bolt with enough darkness to blast a steel golem to smithreens at Ivor.

"Alright, if you insist!" Ivor grumbled as he fell. "I did not take your clan, but two fools I defeated did. Their names are Noob and Smoke. Noob is working for Teichan, and assumed your clan has knowledge of Enunk and his followers. We could have gone forever, but you win the battle, not the war."

--------------------

Ethan
Posted: Feb 16 2009, 03:43 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Feb 16 2009, 03:35 AM)

"Alright, if you insist!" Ivor grumbled as he fell. "I did not take your clan, but two fools I defeated did. Their names are Noob and Smoke. Noob is working for Teichan, and assumed your clan has knowledge of Enunk and his followers. We could have gone forever, but you win the battle, not the war."

Are you expanding the stroyline or somethink?
Jailer411
Posted: Feb 16 2009, 03:44 AM

The one and only.

Member No.: 175

QUOTE (Ethan @ Feb 15 2009, 09:43 PM)
QUOTE (The Ripper @ Feb 16 2009, 03:35 AM)

Are you expanding the stroyline or somethink?

I think he is....

--------------------
4/24/11 8:48CMT

Signature has been changed, forum remains locked.
The Ripper
Posted: Feb 16 2009, 03:49 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

Yes I am. When ND4 asked if Noob and Smoke was going to be in the story, I would put them in the heat of the story. I'm fulfilling a promise.

--------------------

Ethan
Posted: Feb 16 2009, 03:52 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Ok, than ND4 is going to be mad as Shadow kills them.

Shadow grabs Ivor by the neck, "Tell me more!!!! Do so and you might live, if not any less chancing of surviving so!!" Shadow growled in his face.
The Ripper
Posted: Feb 16 2009, 04:09 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

QUOTE (Ethan @ Feb 15 2009, 08:52 PM)

Shadow grabs Ivor by the neck, "Tell me more!!!! Do so and you might live, if not any less chancing of surviving so!!" Shadow growled in his face.

"Your clan is in the initial level of hell. IF you release me, I will show you the way, and free your clan." Ivor responded. "He is right. He will keep his words, as he has standards. I told him about Teichan's evil, and now he would willingly help us, and you. He will repay you with any wish you desire" Enunk spoke.

--------------------

Ethan
Posted: Feb 16 2009, 04:28 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Feb 16 2009, 04:09 AM)

"Your clan is in the initial level of hell. IF you release me, I will show you the way, and free your clan." Ivor responded. "He is right. He will keep his words, as he has standards. I told him about Teichan's evil, and now he would willingly help us, and you. He will repay you with any wish you desire" Enunk spoke.

"Fine, so be it, lets go before any harm befalls upon my clan or there will be real hell to pay!!!" Shadow growled.
The Ripper
Posted: Feb 16 2009, 04:37 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

QUOTE (Ethan @ Feb 15 2009, 09:28 PM)
QUOTE (The Ripper @ Feb 16 2009, 04:09 AM)

"Fine, so be it, lets go before any harm befalls upon my clan or there will be real hell to pay!!!" Shadow growled.

Ivor then took Shadow Fenrir to the initial level, where is clan is located. Surprisingly, they are unharmed. Noob then chuckled, "I knew you would be there. I kidnapped your clan of wolves in order to lure you in hell. Lord Teichan told me of you, and I decided to lure you here in hell! You and your clan would be Teichan's pets and slaves for eternity once Smoke and I are done with you!"

--------------------

The Ripper
Posted: Feb 16 2009, 04:38 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

Jailer's turn! Can ND4 be involved?

--------------------

Ethan
Posted: Feb 16 2009, 04:45 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Feb 16 2009, 04:38 AM)
Jailer's turn! Can ND4 be involved?

I do't know, he'd better type clearly and concise and speel right, younknow, no offenses.
Jailer411
Posted: Feb 16 2009, 04:58 AM

The one and only.

This is a one time thing Ethan.

user posted image

--------------------

Jailer411
Posted: Feb 16 2009, 05:08 AM

The one and only.

user posted image

--------------------

« Next Oldest | Members' Zones | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (14) « First ... 11 12 [13] 14 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0772 seconds · Archive