zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (14) « First ... 10 11 [12] 13 14  ( Go to first unread post )

Ethan's Land of Q&A, ask me anything ya want......
Ethan
Posted: Feb 15 2009, 06:29 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Group: Members
Member No.: 82

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Feb 15 2009, 06:27 AM)
QUOTE (Ethan @ Feb 14 2009, 11:14 PM)
Oh, he got hurt, no problem, makes him seem more human, you know?

Shadow Fenrir's rage erupted at the thought of having help, "Stay back, I'll finish this!". Arus surprised, "But we just told you will die without our help!", Enunk assures him, "Wait, it seems he's got a plan right now, lets wait and see what it is.". "Hah, you managed to hurt the Lord of all Wolves! Now its time for me to get somewhat more serious than I was before!!!!" Shadow growled. He than vanished within the air leaving a dark aura, "Wha..! Where did Fenrir go!" Iddivh cried out as the onslaught of soldiers were coming for them. "He left us, guess we're going to have to finish this ourselves!!", Arus yelled out. "Wait, do not fear, for it is over already." Enunk spoke, "What? but.." Arus began to speak as Enunk interupted him, "Look.". All the soldiers had stopped in place, their eyes blank, They then collapse showing massive gashes on their backs. "Incredible!", Iddivh remarked at the spectacle, Shadow reappeared next to him as the last three fell. "How?" Arus asked Enunk, "He used his Shadow Warp in rapid succession at a very high speed enabling him to move faster than the eye, much faster. This is how he defeated all of them.", Informed Enunk.  "I even took the oppurntity to kill a few more further ahead.", Shadow grinned, bearing his massive teeth.

"Hello fools!" Ivor spoke. with all his remaining elite guards. "You forgot to finish a dozen of them off. But they will not fight you, but they'll ensure that you and I will have a nice and clean fight. If I win, your fur will become my rug. If you win, I'll cough up whatever information you desire about your clan. Shall that be our deal?" "It shall be the deal, human!" Shadow Fenrir growled. "Arus, Iddivh, and I will give you advice on Ivor, and how to counter him." Enunk said to Shadow Fenrir telepathically.

Oh, and as for Ivor, I'll do his attacks. Ethan, you do Shadow's attacks, and Jailer, you may be Enunk, Iddivh, and Arus giving advice.

Um, what did you think of the way I used Iddivh and Arus, Jailer here said I used them wrongly and overpowered myself, I wanted to be sure I get it all straighten out before continuing on.
The Ripper
Posted: Feb 15 2009, 06:31 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

Member No.: 12

As Jailer said, Arus is strong, but inexperienced. He would be more impressed than Iddivh. Iddivh would laud Shadow Fenrir for his smart move, as he's a seasoned warrior like Shadow Fenrir. The gaurds would not be a match for a seasoned, experienced warrior like Iddivh.

--------------------

QUOTE ("Friedrich Nietzsche")
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
Ethan
Posted: Feb 15 2009, 06:39 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

alright, fixing it.

Shadow Fenrir's rage erupted at the thought of having help, "Stay back, I'll finish this!". Arus surprised, "But we just told you will die without our help!", Enunk assures him, "Wait, it seems he's got a plan right now, lets wait and see what it is.". "Hah, you managed to hurt the Lord of all Wolves! Now its time for me to get somewhat more serious than I was before!!!!" Shadow growled. He than vanished within the air leaving a dark aura, "Wha..! Where did Fenrir go!" Arus cried out as the onslaught of soldiers were coming for them. "He left us, guess we're going to have to finish this ourselves." , Iddivh spoke calmly . "Wait, do not fear, for it is over already." Enunk spoke, "What? but.." Arus began to speak as Enunk interupted him, "Look.". All the soldiers had stopped in place, their eyes blank, They then collapse showing massive gashes on their backs. "Incredible!", Arus remarked at the spectacle, Shadow reappeared next to him as the last three fell. "How?" Arus asked Enunk, "He used his Shadow Warp in rapid succession at a very high speed enabling him to move faster than the eye, much faster. This is how he defeated all of them.", Informed Enunk. "I even took the oppurntity to kill a few more further ahead.", Shadow grinned, bearing his massive teeth. "Good thinking Shadow, I guess you're good after all." Iddivh chuckled.

here, I did what you were going to do and switched some roles around to blend in with the personas of Iddivh and Arus. now to

"Hello fools!" Ivor spoke. with all his remaining elite guards. "You forgot to finish a dozen of them off. But they will not fight you, but they'll ensure that you and I will have a nice and clean fight. If I win, your fur will become my rug. If you win, I'll cough up whatever information you desire about your clan. Shall that be our deal?" "It shall be the deal, human!" Shadow Fenrir growled. "Arus, Iddivh, and I will give you advice on Ivor, and how to counter him." Enunk said to Shadow Fenrir telepathically.

Alright, time for the battle.

"How about you make the first move, human!" Shadow grolwed, getting ready as his shadow aura began to surround him.
The Ripper
Posted: Feb 15 2009, 06:48 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

QUOTE (Ethan @ Feb 14 2009, 11:39 PM)
alright, fixing it.

Shadow Fenrir's rage erupted at the thought of having help, "Stay back, I'll finish this!". Arus surprised, "But we just told you will die without our help!", Enunk assures him, "Wait, it seems he's got a plan right now, lets wait and see what it is.". "Hah, you managed to hurt the Lord of all Wolves! Now its time for me to get somewhat more serious than I was before!!!!" Shadow growled. He than vanished within the air leaving a dark aura, "Wha..! Where did Fenrir go!" Arus cried out as the onslaught of soldiers were coming for them. "He left us, guess we're going to have to finish this ourselves." , Iddivh spoke calmly . "Wait, do not fear, for it is over already." Enunk spoke, "What? but.." Arus began to speak as Enunk interupted him, "Look.". All the soldiers had stopped in place, their eyes blank, They then collapse showing massive gashes on their backs. "Incredible!", Arus remarked at the spectacle, Shadow reappeared next to him as the last three fell. "How?" Arus asked Enunk, "He used his Shadow Warp in rapid succession at a very high speed enabling him to move faster than the eye, much faster. This is how he defeated all of them.", Informed Enunk. "I even took the oppurntity to kill a few more further ahead.", Shadow grinned, bearing his massive teeth. "Good thinking Shadow, I guess you're good after all." Iddivh chuckled.

here, I did what you were going to do and switched some roles around to blend in with the personas of Iddivh and Arus. now to

"How about you make the first move, human!" Shadow grolwed, getting ready as his shadow aura began to surround him.

"I can make shadow too!" Ivor mocked as he unleashed Flamesorrow, covering his sword with fire and shadow. He then teleported behind Shadow Fenrir and swung Flamesorrow vertically with great force.

--------------------

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
Jailer411
Posted: Feb 15 2009, 06:49 AM

The one and only.

Member No.: 175

QUOTE (Ethan @ Feb 15 2009, 12:39 AM)
alright, fixing it.

Arus won't be that shocked, he has the Griffon's sacred energy, remember? But, I'll let it slide.

--------------------
4/24/11 8:48CMT

Signature has been changed, forum remains locked.
nicker
Posted: Feb 15 2009, 06:50 AM

Expert

Member No.: 223

Hey guys not to impose but could Noob and Smoke fight Fenir too?

--------------------
Jailer411
Posted: Feb 15 2009, 06:52 AM

The one and only.

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Feb 15 2009, 12:48 AM)
alright, fixing it.

Shadow Fenrir's rage erupted at the thought of having help, "Stay back, I'll finish this!". Arus surprised, "But we just told you will die without our help!", Enunk assures him, "Wait, it seems he's got a plan right now, lets wait and see what it is.". "Hah, you managed to hurt the Lord of all Wolves! Now its time for me to get somewhat more serious than I was before!!!!" Shadow growled. He than vanished within the air leaving a dark aura, "Wha..! Where did Fenrir go!" Arus cried out as the onslaught of soldiers were coming for them. "He left us, guess we're going to have to finish this ourselves." , Iddivh spoke calmly . "Wait, do not fear, for it is over already." Enunk spoke, "What? but.." Arus began to speak as Enunk interupted him, "Look.". All the soldiers had stopped in place, their eyes blank, They then collapse showing massive gashes on their backs. "Incredible!", Arus remarked at the spectacle, Shadow reappeared next to him as the last three fell. "How?" Arus asked Enunk, "He used his Shadow Warp in rapid succession at a very high speed enabling him to move faster than the eye, much faster. This is how he defeated all of them.", Informed Enunk.  "I even took the oppurntity to kill a few more further ahead.", Shadow grinned, bearing his massive teeth. "Good thinking Shadow, I guess you're good after all." Iddivh chuckled.

"I can make shadow too!" Ivor mocked as he unleashed Flamesorrow, covering his sword with fire and shadow. He then teleported behind Shadow Fenrir and swung Flamesorrow vertically with great force.

" Your shadows wont be as effective on Ivor!" exclaimed Iddivh, " You must not rely only on them."

--------------------

Ethan
Posted: Feb 15 2009, 04:43 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

QUOTE (Jailer411 @ Feb 15 2009, 06:49 AM)
QUOTE (Ethan @ Feb 15 2009, 12:39 AM)
alright, fixing it.

Shadow Fenrir's rage erupted at the thought of having help, "Stay back, I'll finish this!". Arus surprised, "But we just told you will die without our help!", Enunk assures him, "Wait, it seems he's got a plan right now, lets wait and see what it is.". "Hah, you managed to hurt the Lord of all Wolves! Now its time for me to get somewhat more serious than I was before!!!!" Shadow growled. He than vanished within the air leaving a dark aura, "Wha..! Where did Fenrir go!" Arus cried out as the onslaught of soldiers were coming for them. "He left us, guess we're going to have to finish this ourselves." , Iddivh spoke calmly . "Wait, do not fear, for it is over already." Enunk spoke, "What? but.." Arus began to speak as Enunk interupted him, "Look.". All the soldiers had stopped in place, their eyes blank, They then collapse showing massive gashes on their backs. "Incredible!", Arus remarked at the spectacle, Shadow reappeared next to him as the last three fell. "How?" Arus asked Enunk, "He used his Shadow Warp in rapid succession at a very high speed enabling him to move faster than the eye, much faster. This is how he defeated all of them.", Informed Enunk.  "I even took the oppurntity to kill a few more further ahead.", Shadow grinned, bearing his massive teeth. "Good thinking Shadow, I guess you're good after all." Iddivh chuckled.

Arus won't be that shocked, he has the Griffon's sacred energy, remember? But, I'll let it slide.

dry.gif Avenger's never been in the story all along, I thought you got him after Fenrir's death, around his Grandson, Kin Wulf's time, in the RP? and like what Ripper said, he is inexperinced so he will be shocked a little.
Ethan
Posted: Feb 15 2009, 04:49 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

QUOTE (Jailer411 @ Feb 15 2009, 06:52 AM)
alright, fixing it.

" Your shadows wont be as effective on Ivor!" exclaimed Iddivh, " You must not rely only on them."

Fenrir warped ahead, dodging the blow and catching the blade still in the air with his claws as he instantly warped back. "So I see but are you good as I am as I have used them for thousands of years!?" Shadow challenged, gripping the dark, fiery blade with his own shadowed claw. Shadow Fenrir charges his Lunar Howl quickly, in an attempt to destroy the sword's unholy properties with the holy blast.
The Ripper
Posted: Feb 15 2009, 05:41 PM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

QUOTE (Ethan @ Feb 15 2009, 09:49 AM)
QUOTE (Jailer411 @ Feb 15 2009, 06:52 AM)
alright, fixing it.

Fenrir warped ahead, dodging the blow and catching the blade still in the air with his claws as he instantly warped back. "So I see but are you good as I am as I have used them for thousands of years!?" Shadow challenged, gripping the dark, fiery blade with his own shadowed claw. Shadow Fenrir charges his Lunar Howl quickly, in an attempt to destroy the sword's unholy properties with the holy blast.

Ivor blocked the lunar wave, and it survived, as Flamesorrow is purely fire. The shadows he enhanced the sword with has worn out by the holiness. "Can you also wield fire, puppy?" Ivor taunted. Ivor engulfed his blade, and fired a blazing coil of fire at Shadow Fenrir.

--------------------

Ethan
Posted: Feb 15 2009, 06:31 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

"No, but I smother it with the darkness!!", Shadow snarled and shot a coil of shadows which collide with the fiery one, struggling. "I'll win this fight for I will not be your rug!!".
The Ripper
Posted: Feb 15 2009, 06:49 PM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

QUOTE (Ethan @ Feb 15 2009, 11:31 AM)
"No, but I smother it with the darkness!!", Shadow snarled and shot a coil of shadows which collide with the fiery one, struggling. "I'll win this fight for I will not be your rug!!".

"Remember the deal. You may become my rug, but we can certainly go forever. I cannot wait for a wolf-skin rug!" Ivor replied slyly, as he fired a fireball out of Flamesorrow.

--------------------

Ethan
Posted: Feb 15 2009, 06:58 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Feb 15 2009, 06:49 PM)

"Remember the deal. You may become my rug, but we can certainly go forever. I cannot wait for a wolf-skin rug!" Ivor replied slyly, as he fired a fireball out of Flamesorrow.

Shadow, thinking cleverly, warped as the fireball hit him, bringing it with him as he warped behind Ivor. "Here's an early gift, you fool!", Shadow howled as he punched through the fireball hitting Ivor with a dark fiery hand.
Jailer411
Posted: Feb 15 2009, 07:06 PM

The one and only.

QUOTE (Ethan @ Feb 15 2009, 12:58 PM)

Shadow, thinking cleverly, warped as the fireball hit him, bringing it with him as he warped behind Ivor. "Here's an early gift, you fool!", Shadow howled as he punched through the fireball hitting Ivor with a dark fiery hand.

"Remember that he has the power of fire" Enunk spoke, " You'll only hurt him a little by using his attacks.

--------------------

Ethan
Posted: Feb 15 2009, 07:09 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

QUOTE (Jailer411 @ Feb 15 2009, 07:06 PM)
QUOTE (Ethan @ Feb 15 2009, 12:58 PM)

"Remember that he has the power of fire" Enunk spoke, " You'll only hurt him a little by using his attacks.

"So? Any damage helps as I was just merely using my fist to hurt him mainly!!!" Fenrir responded.
« Next Oldest | Members' Zones | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (14) « First ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0486 seconds · Archive