zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Coup d'etat sign up
jailer411
Posted: Jan 28 2009, 09:15 PM

The one and only.

Group: Members
Member No.: 175

Name: Marique Alexandre

What I've brought: A first aid kit, and a butcher knife.

What the gov't did to incur my wrath: Family, thats all Marique needed to get through his life. He always thought, who focus on material possesions when you have something to care about? That all change as Marique's family was kiddnapped for being suspected of treason. He was the only one who was away from home at the time. When he came back and saw the house deserted, he knew what had happend. That is when he decided to join the rebelion.

--------------------
4/24/11 8:48CMT

Signature has been changed, forum remains locked.
Ethan
Posted: Jan 28 2009, 09:49 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Member No.: 82

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Jan 28 2009, 04:53 AM)
QUOTE (Ethan @ Jan 27 2009, 07:52 PM)
Name: Pierre' De Francis
Carrying: a Glock with ten dozen bullets (120), Small Tool Kit, One Pineapple grenade, a 12' KABAR knife with steel plate sheath and a Expired small ball of C4 clay.
[Heh that all can fit into my pockets.......]
Pierre was a army brat, his dad a general in the local military. He rebeled against the government when he learned of his father's demise due to orders of the top and stole weapons and joined the resistance.

Tone the items down please.

Carrying: Glock with sixteen rounds in the mag and one in the chamber, and a bullet proof vest with helmet.

Why?:Pierre was a army brat, his dad a general in the local military. He rebeled against the government when he learned of his father's demise due to orders of the top and stole weapons and joined the resistance.
The Ripper
Posted: Jan 28 2009, 09:58 PM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

Member No.: 12

QUOTE (jailer411 @ Jan 28 2009, 02:15 PM)
Name: Marique Alexandre

What I've brought: A first aid kit, and a butcher knife.

What the gov't did to incur my wrath: Family, thats all Marique needed to get through his life. He always thought, who focus on material possesions when you have something to care about? That all change as Marique's family was kiddnapped for being suspected of treason. He was the only one who was away from home at the time. When he came back and saw the house deserted, he knew what had happend. That is when he decided to join the rebelion.

Has to be 7-17 years of age.

--------------------

QUOTE ("Friedrich Nietzsche")
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
The Ripper
Posted: Jan 28 2009, 09:59 PM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

QUOTE (Ethan @ Jan 28 2009, 02:49 PM)
QUOTE (The Ripper @ Jan 28 2009, 04:53 AM)
QUOTE (Ethan @ Jan 27 2009, 07:52 PM)
Carrying: a Glock with ten dozen bullets (120), Small Tool Kit, One Pineapple grenade, a 12' KABAR knife with steel plate sheath and a Expired small ball of C4 clay.
[Heh that all can fit into my pockets.......]
Pierre was a army brat, his dad a general in the local military. He rebeled against the government when he learned of his father's demise due to orders of the top and stole weapons and joined the resistance.

Tone the items down please.

Carrying: Glock with sixteen rounds in the mag and one in the chamber, and a bullet proof vest with helmet.

Why?:Pierre was a army brat, his dad a general in the local military. He rebeled against the government when he learned of his father's demise due to orders of the top and stole weapons and joined the resistance.

Pseudonym said the best we can get for now is a baseball bat with nails on it.

--------------------

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
Ethan
Posted: Jan 28 2009, 10:08 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Member No.: 82

fine, I'd take the anged bat......I swear to god, I'ma gotta get shot up by the 5-Os.......thoses pigs...
Pseudonym
Posted: Jan 28 2009, 10:44 PM

FPL Failure

Member No.: 203

This will kick off on Saturday

--------------------

Give me half.
wernidthe19
Posted: Jan 31 2009, 06:48 PM

Call me.....Jon

Member No.: 160

I'm breaking the trend.

Name: Mateo Espanosa

What you brought: Six Snickers. Can I bring a Chinese sword and a hunting rifle(3 bullets)? I have both in real life.

What the government has done to incur your wrath: Mateo's father was legal immigrant from Mexico. His mother, was American born and worked for the government. His father was deported back to Mexico, despite his legal status, and when his mother spoke out against it she died in an 'accident.' Mateo knew that this was only a coverup made by the government. His father had shown no love for the majority of the government and passed it down to his son. He stayed with one of his mother's friends until the funeral.

After his mother's funeral, Mateo's grandparents offered to let him live with them. He accepted, but as far as he was concerned, there was nothing left for him. On the way to his 'new home,' his grandparents stopped at the old house so he could pick up a few things. They told him only to pack a few things and the movers could get the rest when they came. Mateo nodded and assured them that he would only take a few minutes. He climbed the stairs and went into his room. When he entered he saw that his TV was still on; he had forgotten to turn it off after he discovered his mom's death. V for Vendetta was playing. He turned it off and went to pack.

After an hour, Mateo still did not come outside. Worried, his grandfather ran inside the house to find him. When he went upstairs, he saw the hall littered with clothes and an open suitcase. In his grandson's room he saw a broken television. The old man began calling out Mateo's name in a panic, but it was in vain. Mateo was already gone with nothing but a few Snickers and his weapons. It was time for him to join the resistance.

--------------------
The Ripper
Posted: Jan 31 2009, 07:09 PM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

QUOTE (wernidthe19 @ Jan 31 2009, 11:48 AM)
I'm breaking the trend.

What you brought: Six Snickers. Can I bring a Chinese sword and a hunting rifle(3 bullets)? I have both in real life.

What the government has done to incur your wrath: Mateo's father was legal immigrant from Mexico. His mother, was American born and worked for the government. His father was deported back to Mexico, despite his legal status, and when his mother spoke out against it she died in an 'accident.' Mateo knew that this was only a coverup made by the government. His father had shown no love for the majority of the government and passed it down to his son.

The best we can have is an anged bat, according to Pseudonym.

C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

--------------------

wernidthe19
Posted: Jan 31 2009, 07:18 PM

Call me.....Jon

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Jan 31 2009, 07:09 PM)
QUOTE (wernidthe19 @ Jan 31 2009, 11:48 AM)
I'm breaking the trend.

What the government has done to incur your wrath: Mateo's father was legal immigrant from Mexico. His mother, was American born and worked for the government. His father was deported back to Mexico, despite his legal status, and when his mother spoke out against it she died in an 'accident.' Mateo knew that this was only a coverup made by the government. His father had shown no love for the majority of the government and passed it down to his son.

The best we can have is an anged bat, according to Pseudonym.

C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

Since its realistic I'm hoping he'll make an exception.

--------------------
Pseudonym
Posted: Jan 31 2009, 07:26 PM

FPL Failure

No, but you are part of the group.

--------------------

Give me half.
wernidthe19
Posted: Jan 31 2009, 08:02 PM

Call me.....Jon

Hmm..... something just as good as a bat, but not a bat. I still have the Snickers though.

--------------------
Pseudonym
Posted: Jan 31 2009, 08:09 PM

FPL Failure

PM me your new inventory, I'll post it on the first post.

--------------------

Give me half.
« Next Oldest | OOC Boards | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1161 seconds · Archive