Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (23) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

The Wonders of Marvel, The only place for everything Marvel
Marvel Man
Posted: Jan 26 2009, 03:42 AM

The Marvel Crusader

Group: Members
Member No.: 89

QUOTE (jailer411 @ Jan 26 2009, 03:37 AM)
QUOTE (Ethan @ Jan 25 2009, 09:35 PM)
here's the skinny on Ravage, he was a proffesor that was tring to help Banner, only to trick him and steal his Hulk power, he at first had the same thing as the first Hulk, he only became hulk at night, this was RAVAGE....... this implys that he was the only possible succesion of creating another Hulk had he been left alone and allowed to evolve his power llike Banner has over the years.......but he was captured by Ross and the Hulk and placed under Ross custody, and he's been in prison ever since, he's an old man who's sick with a disease threatening to kill him, he could be him........

But why the sudden tranformation to the red hulk? And where did he get the radiation emmiting powers from? i'm confused wacko.gif

Yeah, it's confusing.

Is another book coming out? I feel like I'm asking questions instead of anwsering them.

--------------------

user posted image
OFFICIAL 2x HAVEN WRITING COMPETITION CHAMPION!!
OFFICIAL 2ND PLACE WRITER IN ADMIN CONTEST!!

"Do you know what happens to toads that are struck by lightning?
The same thing that happens to everything else."

-Storm
jailer411
Posted: Jan 26 2009, 03:42 AM

The one and only.

Member No.: 175

QUOTE (Marvel Man @ Jan 25 2009, 09:41 PM)
QUOTE (Ethan @ Jan 26 2009, 03:35 AM)
here's the skinny on Ravage, he was a proffesor that was tring to help Banner, only to trick him and steal his Hulk power, he at first had the same thing as the first Hulk, he only became hulk at night, this was RAVAGE....... this implys that he was the only possible succesion of creating another Hulk had he been left alone and allowed to evolve his power llike Banner has over the years.......but he was captured by Ross and the Hulk and placed under Ross custody, and he's been in prison ever since, he's an old man who's sick with a disease threatening to kill him, he could be him........

That's true.

Hmm...
Ross definetly has what it takes to make another Hulk. He has prisoners that have succeded. It would only take a push to get the ball rolling.

Still, if it's Ravage, then how does he know about Bruce's life? And why is he red now?

Maybe ross gave him an extra dosege of gamma rays?

--------------------
4/24/11 8:48CMT

Signature has been changed, forum remains locked.
Ethan
Posted: Jan 26 2009, 03:44 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Member No.: 82

But why the sudden tranformation to the red hulk? And where did he get the radiation emmiting powers from? i'm confused wacko.gif

alright, here's four points....

1. He has some knowledge of Gamma radiation and such, he taught Banner.

2. Its been proven Ross created Rulk, he's one of the few that has access to these stuff like Gamma machines, I'd bet he still has the formula of that Gamma Bomb.

3.Ross captured him after Hulk helped him defeat him....so....he might've been still in prison and Ross pulled him out...

4. Here's another thing, Gamma radiatin has different effects on different people, so The same effect won't happen again, its possible for it to have a different effect on Ravage.
Ethan
Posted: Jan 26 2009, 03:47 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

QUOTE (Marvel Man @ Jan 26 2009, 03:41 AM)
QUOTE (Ethan @ Jan 26 2009, 03:35 AM)

That's true.

Hmm...
Ross definetly has what it takes to make another Hulk. He has prisoners that have succeded. It would only take a push to get the ball rolling.

Still, if it's Ravage, then how does he know about Bruce's life? And why is he red now?

as per to my last post, here's one more thing, he taught Banner and he like Banner alot, he was his favorite studen, so he must've had some onvos about his life with him.....
jailer411
Posted: Jan 26 2009, 03:48 AM

The one and only.

QUOTE (Ethan @ Jan 25 2009, 09:44 PM)

2. Its been proven Ross created Rulk, he's one of the few that has access to these stuff like Gamma machines, I'd bet he still has the formula of that Gamma Bomb.

3.Ross captured him after Hulk helped him defeat him....so....he might've been still in prison and Ross pulled him out...

4. Here's another thing, Gamma radiatin has different effects on different people, so The same effect won't happen again, its possible for it to have a different effect on Ravage.

The next issue has to come out for this debate to carry on. Jailer411 up, up!, and away!

--------------------

Ethan
Posted: Jan 26 2009, 03:49 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

um, there's Hulk #9 coming out, if that's what you're wondering, there's going to be a Wendigo clan invasion in Los Angeles I think.......
jailer411
Posted: Jan 26 2009, 03:51 AM

The one and only.

Hey Marvel Man, I sort of stole your Dc tournament idea and posted it on CBUB, they love me now! teu42.gif.............Kidding majorly this time laugh.gif

--------------------

Marvel Man
Posted: Jan 26 2009, 03:51 AM

The Marvel Crusader

QUOTE (Ethan @ Jan 26 2009, 03:44 AM)

True.
That's all true, but there are a lot of Hulk villains. Still, he's the one with the most proof...

--------------------

user posted image

-Storm
Marvel Man
Posted: Jan 26 2009, 03:53 AM

The Marvel Crusader

QUOTE (jailer411 @ Jan 26 2009, 03:51 AM)
Hey Marvel Man, I sort of stole your Dc tournament idea and posted it on CBUB, they love me now! teu42.gif.............Kidding majorly this time laugh.gif

What?!
Oh well, my Marvel tournament will dominate.

Wait, I haven't seen either of you guys make a match...

--------------------

user posted image

-Storm
Ethan
Posted: Jan 26 2009, 03:55 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

you mean on CBUB or here?
Marvel Man
Posted: Jan 26 2009, 03:55 AM

The Marvel Crusader

QUOTE (Ethan @ Jan 26 2009, 03:49 AM)
um, there's Hulk #9 coming out, if that's what you're wondering, there's going to be a Wendigo clan invasion in Los Angeles I think.......

That's gonna suck for Los Angeles. I wonder what'll be left...

--------------------

user posted image

-Storm
Marvel Man
Posted: Jan 26 2009, 03:57 AM

The Marvel Crusader

QUOTE (Ethan @ Jan 26 2009, 03:55 AM)

I haven't seen you write one in either.

Do you have one planned?

--------------------

user posted image

-Storm
Street Fighter vs DBZ
Posted: Jan 26 2009, 04:40 PM

Unregistered

Oh wise Marvel Man, what is the name of the story where Wolverine fights Venom? I need to buy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ethan
Posted: Jan 26 2009, 08:01 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

QUOTE (Marvel Man @ Jan 26 2009, 03:57 AM)
QUOTE (Ethan @ Jan 26 2009, 03:55 AM)

I haven't seen you write one in either.

Do you have one planned?

Well, I have Regents coming up, so..... and plus there's some rectum going around Fing matcches, I'd rather wait and get Fs for a reason than just for the heck of it.....thanks Eloie...and I've written one but it was ignored so....I stopped but, I'm working on a FPL character.....and DBZ, I think that happens in the Ultimate universe section of Marvel......maybe in Spiderman?
Solomon
Posted: Jan 26 2009, 08:03 PM

Head Admin

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

I really hate fandoms.

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
« Next Oldest | Members' Zones | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (23) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0529 seconds · Archive