Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (23) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

The Wonders of Marvel, The only place for everything Marvel
jailer411
Posted: Jan 26 2009, 03:22 AM

The one and only.

Group: Members
Member No.: 175

I'm just wondering why he spoke to She-Hulk, but just growled to Iron-Man...
Maybe Rulk is someone IM knows well enough to recognize a speech pattern? And knowing that, he didn't want to take the chance of talking to him and be betrayed by a typical expression Tony Stark might have recognized? just thoughts..

--------------------
4/24/11 8:48CMT

Signature has been changed, forum remains locked.
Ethan
Posted: Jan 26 2009, 03:22 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Member No.: 82

QUOTE (Marvel Man @ Jan 26 2009, 03:19 AM)
QUOTE (Ethan @ Jan 26 2009, 03:15 AM)
She was Mr. Blue in that Dream.....and Devil Hulk would've retained his form as per splitting, as Maestro who from the future died in the gamma bomb that created the Hulk, he reformed his body......so, Devil Hulk would've kept his form and another thing, Devil Hulk had to be restrained by both Gray and Green Hulk inside banner...so, if Rulk was him, he would've killed A-Bomb........and destroyed the world but he's a solider working for  Ross.....so there's a few Army guys in my updated book that shows them having some connection to gamma.....maybe its Ryder? He used one of his men to try to recreate the Hulk, it worked, only it was the opposite of the Hulk, all Disfigured ans such....He proably tested on himself after asking for help from Ross........and who the hell is Loeb!?!?!?!?

Ryder?
Maybe.

Wasn't there some army general that made a weird version of Hulk? Then there's the Leader.
Is he still dead?

THat was Ryder......and Leader's not really dead, he transcended the physical plane..after absorbing so much Gamma energy and mutating into a giat headed spider legged creature........he "died" with Bruce watching him....he wanted peace with his old enemy...I think.
Ethan
Posted: Jan 26 2009, 03:24 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

QUOTE (jailer411 @ Jan 26 2009, 03:22 AM)
I'm just wondering why he spoke to She-Hulk, but just growled to Iron-Man...
Maybe Rulk is someone IM knows well enough to recognize a speech pattern? And knowing that, he didn't want to take the chance of talking to him and be betrayed by a typical expression Tony Stark might have recognized? just thoughts..

I think I know who......Ross's a general, and Tony's friend who's War Machine (I forget his name) was in the Air Force, maybe Ross called him in and asked him? He's pretty smart and this might attribute to Rulk's tactics in battle?
Marvel Man
Posted: Jan 26 2009, 03:24 AM

The Marvel Crusader

Member No.: 89

QUOTE (jailer411 @ Jan 26 2009, 03:19 AM)
Hey Marv, think you could start a rant against loeb?

Well, Loeb has done some good comics. It's just that Red Hulk is just so bad....
I can never forgive him. Still, I hope he doesn't mess up any more Marvel comics.

--------------------

user posted image
OFFICIAL 2x HAVEN WRITING COMPETITION CHAMPION!!
OFFICIAL 2ND PLACE WRITER IN ADMIN CONTEST!!

"Do you know what happens to toads that are struck by lightning?
The same thing that happens to everything else."

-Storm
Ethan
Posted: Jan 26 2009, 03:26 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

um........I can find his Email if you wish? this way ya could just slander him. biggrin.gif
Marvel Man
Posted: Jan 26 2009, 03:26 AM

The Marvel Crusader

QUOTE (Ethan @ Jan 26 2009, 03:22 AM)
She was Mr. Blue in that Dream.....and Devil Hulk would've retained his form as per splitting, as Maestro who from the future died in the gamma bomb that created the Hulk, he reformed his body......so, Devil Hulk would've kept his form and another thing, Devil Hulk had to be restrained by both Gray and Green Hulk inside banner...so, if Rulk was him, he would've killed A-Bomb........and destroyed the world but he's a solider working for  Ross.....so there's a few Army guys in my updated book that shows them having some connection to gamma.....maybe its Ryder? He used one of his men to try to recreate the Hulk, it worked, only it was the opposite of the Hulk, all Disfigured ans such....He proably tested on himself after asking for help from Ross........and who the hell is Loeb!?!?!?!?

Ryder?
Maybe.

Wasn't there some army general that made a weird version of Hulk? Then there's the Leader.
Is he still dead?

THat was Ryder......and Leader's not really dead, he transcended the physical plane..after absorbing so much Gamma energy and mutating into a giat headed spider legged creature........he "died" with Bruce watching him....he wanted peace with his old enemy...I think.

Hmm...
So it's not:
Doc Samson
The Leader
Thunderbolt Ross
Bruce Banner
Rick Jones
Captain America

Anyone else?

--------------------

user posted image

-Storm
Marvel Man
Posted: Jan 26 2009, 03:27 AM

The Marvel Crusader

QUOTE (Ethan @ Jan 26 2009, 03:26 AM)
um........I can find his Email if you wish? this way ya could just slander him. biggrin.gif

That would be fun.

But...

--------------------

user posted image

-Storm
jailer411
Posted: Jan 26 2009, 03:30 AM

The one and only.

Ares possibly, I know he was on the team to track rulk down, but maybe it was a cover up?

--------------------

Ethan
Posted: Jan 26 2009, 03:30 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

QUOTE (Marvel Man @ Jan 26 2009, 03:26 AM)
QUOTE (Ethan @ Jan 26 2009, 03:22 AM)

Ryder?
Maybe.

Is he still dead?

Hmm...
So it's not:
Doc Samson
The Leader
Thunderbolt Ross
Bruce Banner
Rick Jones
Captain America

Anyone else?

Well, at least, Abomination is out of the picture...........WAIT!!!!! OMG!!!! ITS RAVAGE!!!!!!!!!
jailer411
Posted: Jan 26 2009, 03:31 AM

The one and only.

QUOTE (jailer411 @ Jan 25 2009, 09:30 PM)
Ares possibly, I know he was on the team to track rulk down, but maybe it was a cover up?

*Ahem*What about Ares!

--------------------

Ethan
Posted: Jan 26 2009, 03:32 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

QUOTE (jailer411 @ Jan 26 2009, 03:30 AM)

Ares?!?!? Herc's brother? Nah, he's already that strong.......and he has honor...so I'm not thinking him..... oh and here's the funny thing, I've never read the damned Comic biggrin.gif
jailer411
Posted: Jan 26 2009, 03:34 AM

The one and only.

QUOTE (Ethan @ Jan 25 2009, 09:32 PM)
QUOTE (jailer411 @ Jan 26 2009, 03:30 AM)

Ares?!?!? Herc's brother? Nah, he's already that strong.......and he has honor...so I'm not thinking him..... oh and here's the funny thing, I've never read the damned Comic biggrin.gif

!??!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!......damn, and you still have all this knowledge on the topic! wacko.gif

--------------------

Ethan
Posted: Jan 26 2009, 03:35 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

here's the skinny on Ravage, he was a proffesor that was tring to help Banner, only to trick him and steal his Hulk power, he at first had the same thing as the first Hulk, he only became hulk at night, this was RAVAGE....... this implys that he was the only possible succesion of creating another Hulk had he been left alone and allowed to evolve his power llike Banner has over the years.......but he was captured by Ross and the Hulk and placed under Ross custody, and he's been in prison ever since, he's an old man who's sick with a disease threatening to kill him, he could be him........
jailer411
Posted: Jan 26 2009, 03:37 AM

The one and only.

QUOTE (Ethan @ Jan 25 2009, 09:35 PM)
here's the skinny on Ravage, he was a proffesor that was tring to help Banner, only to trick him and steal his Hulk power, he at first had the same thing as the first Hulk, he only became hulk at night, this was RAVAGE....... this implys that he was the only possible succesion of creating another Hulk had he been left alone and allowed to evolve his power llike Banner has over the years.......but he was captured by Ross and the Hulk and placed under Ross custody, and he's been in prison ever since, he's an old man who's sick with a disease threatening to kill him, he could be him........

But why the sudden tranformation to the red hulk? And where did he get the radiation emmiting powers from? i'm confused wacko.gif

--------------------

Marvel Man
Posted: Jan 26 2009, 03:41 AM

The Marvel Crusader

QUOTE (Ethan @ Jan 26 2009, 03:35 AM)

That's true.

Hmm...
Ross definetly has what it takes to make another Hulk. He has prisoners that have succeded. It would only take a push to get the ball rolling.

Still, if it's Ravage, then how does he know about Bruce's life? And why is he red now?

--------------------

user posted image

-Storm
« Next Oldest | Members' Zones | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (23) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0249 seconds · Archive