Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Your pets, What kinds of animals do you have?

What kind of animal do you have as a pet? Multiple choices are allowed if you have more than one kind of pet.
Dog: [ 8 ]  [47.06%]
Cat: [ 5 ]  [29.41%]
Fish: [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Rabbit: [ 1 ]  [5.88%]
Bird: [ 1 ]  [5.88%]
Lizard: [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Turtle: [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Hamster/Gerbil/Mouse/Rat: [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Other (please state which in post): [ 2 ]  [11.76%]
Total Votes: 17
Guests cannot vote 
SilverSurfer092
Posted on Feb 1 2008, 02:44 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Wingman @ Feb 1 2008, 02:41 PM)
QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Feb 1 2008, 09:17 AM)
QUOTE (Wingman @ Feb 1 2008, 01:22 PM)
QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Jan 31 2008, 09:59 PM)
QUOTE (Wingman @ Feb 1 2008, 12:59 AM)
QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Jan 31 2008, 06:02 PM)
I have a sister.

That doesn't count, unless your whole life is devoted to taking care of her. dry.gif dry.gif

I was going more for the "She's my bitch" attitude towards pets.

THAT'S your attitude toward your SISTER??

She doesn't deserve any better. If you have a sister that bitches at you at 6 in the morning, you want to beat her severely.

Is she older or younger than you? If she's younger, give here a break. If she's older, than I might be able to understand where your coming from.

Older. If she was younger and she did something like that, I would drop kick her. I ain't gonna let my little sister be some bitch. I only have one older sister though.
Josh M
Posted on Feb 1 2008, 02:49 PM

I'm A Sith lord.

Group: Members
Member No.: 7

I have a cat.Oh, and Shooter's mom.

--------------------
SilverSurfer092
Posted on Feb 1 2008, 02:53 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Josh M @ Feb 1 2008, 02:49 PM)

LOLZ! LOLZ EVERYWHERE! But seriously, I want a squirrel.
Wingman
  Posted on Feb 1 2008, 02:57 PM

I'm better than you. That's all I know.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 14

QUOTE (Josh M @ Feb 1 2008, 09:49 AM)

OOOHHHH!!!!! That's pretty bad. But I like it, for some odd reason!

--------------------
"Never in the course of human history has so much been owed by so many to so few."- Winston Churchill, commenting on the heroic struggles of the RAF against the German Luftwaffe.

----
I don't smoke, I don't chew... and I don't date girls who do.

----

War produces classic remarks by military commanders; on February 26, 1991, the US 1st Armored Division, the famous Big Red One, encountered the allegedly elite Iraqi Republican Guard. The divisional commander, Major General Ronald Griffiths, radioed his deputy, who was riding with the armored spearhead. "I understand we are engaging the Medina Division?" he said, referring to one of the crack Iraqi Guard divisions. "Negative, sir," came the reply. "We are destroying the Medina Division."
Great proof that despite their quantity, the Soviet tanks that NATO planners feared above all else could be shredded by the M1 Abrams, Challenger 2, Leopard 2, LeClerc, Ariete, and Merkava with ease. Patton would be proud.

Wingman
  Posted on Feb 1 2008, 03:01 PM

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Feb 1 2008, 09:44 AM)
QUOTE (Wingman @ Feb 1 2008, 02:41 PM)
QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Feb 1 2008, 09:17 AM)
QUOTE (Wingman @ Feb 1 2008, 01:22 PM)
QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Jan 31 2008, 09:59 PM)
QUOTE (Wingman @ Feb 1 2008, 12:59 AM)
QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Jan 31 2008, 06:02 PM)
I have a sister.

That doesn't count, unless your whole life is devoted to taking care of her. dry.gif dry.gif

I was going more for the "She's my bitch" attitude towards pets.

THAT'S your attitude toward your SISTER??

She doesn't deserve any better. If you have a sister that bitches at you at 6 in the morning, you want to beat her severely.

Is she older or younger than you? If she's younger, give here a break. If she's older, than I might be able to understand where your coming from.

Older. If she was younger and she did something like that, I would drop kick her. I ain't gonna let my little sister be some bitch. I only have one older sister though.

Hopefully you wouldn't ACTUALLY drop kick her. And little kids grow out of that when they reach a certain age. s

--------------------
"Never in the course of human history has so much been owed by so many to so few."- Winston Churchill, commenting on the heroic struggles of the RAF against the German Luftwaffe.

----

----

War produces classic remarks by military commanders; on February 26, 1991, the US 1st Armored Division, the famous Big Red One, encountered the allegedly elite Iraqi Republican Guard. The divisional commander, Major General Ronald Griffiths, radioed his deputy, who was riding with the armored spearhead. "I understand we are engaging the Medina Division?" he said, referring to one of the crack Iraqi Guard divisions. "Negative, sir," came the reply. "We are destroying the Medina Division."
Great proof that despite their quantity, the Soviet tanks that NATO planners feared above all else could be shredded by the M1 Abrams, Challenger 2, Leopard 2, LeClerc, Ariete, and Merkava with ease. Patton would be proud.

Bassetman
Posted on Feb 1 2008, 07:55 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

Member No.: 20

Dogs:

Cocker Spaniel: DUMBEST MAMMAL EVER. It pees when it's happy to see you.

"OMG, your home!"

"Lemmee piss on your new shoes!"

One time we decided to test how dumb he was. We bounced a beachball torwards him. As he heard the noise, he sniffed in the air, looking for the noise. SNIFFING FOR NOISE. But he's a nice dog.

Bichon Frise: Sister's idea. "I'll tak care of him, I promise!"

A week later: "We have a dog?"

The thing pees on every solid object. It has a fetish for my bed. Nuff said.

Cat: One very fat, lazy, previously abused feline.

--------------------
Wingman
  Posted on Feb 1 2008, 08:17 PM

QUOTE (Bassetman @ Feb 1 2008, 02:55 PM)
Dogs:

Cocker Spaniel: DUMBEST MAMMAL EVER. It pees when it's happy to see you.

"OMG, your home!"

"Lemmee piss on your new shoes!"

One time we decided to test how dumb he was. We bounced a beachball torwards him. As he heard the noise, he sniffed in the air, looking for the noise. SNIFFING FOR NOISE. But he's a nice dog.

Bichon Frise: Sister's idea. "I'll tak care of him, I promise!"

A week later: "We have a dog?"

The thing pees on every solid object. It has a fetish for my bed. Nuff said.

Cat: One very fat, lazy, previously abused feline.

Sounds like the classic animal family. wink.gif

--------------------

----

----

Darth Pool
Posted on Feb 2 2008, 03:47 PM

Walker of the Night, Insanity incarnate

Group: Members
Member No.: 24

I have one very intelligent dog, her name is Shayna and I love her so, Oh and my yellow boxes..... blink.gif

--------------------
"He stalks the night and yet his powers wont let him be. They talk to him but he doesn't want to listen, He is the insanity of the night."
Wingman
  Posted on Feb 2 2008, 04:35 PM

QUOTE (Darth Pool @ Feb 2 2008, 10:47 AM)
I have one very intelligent dog, her name is Shayna and I love her so, Oh and my yellow boxes..... blink.gif

Now intelligent, yellow-box man?? tongue.gif tongue.gif wink.gif cool.gif

--------------------

----

----

« Next Oldest | Rantings and Ravings | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0374 seconds · Archive