Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Your pets, What kinds of animals do you have?

What kind of animal do you have as a pet? Multiple choices are allowed if you have more than one kind of pet.
Dog: [ 8 ]  [47.06%]
Cat: [ 5 ]  [29.41%]
Fish: [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Rabbit: [ 1 ]  [5.88%]
Bird: [ 1 ]  [5.88%]
Lizard: [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Turtle: [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Hamster/Gerbil/Mouse/Rat: [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Other (please state which in post): [ 2 ]  [11.76%]
Total Votes: 17
Guests cannot vote 
Wingman
  Posted on Jan 31 2008, 02:54 PM

I'm better than you. That's all I know.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 14

Whatever pets you have, post about em' here. We'll talk about them and probably end up in a war over which is better, cats or dogs. But for now, this is a nice, open discussion of what kinds of animals we have. Dogs? Cats? Fish? Rabbits? Snakes? Elephants? Whatever the case, talk about them here. If you've got any photos, post them here as well, and we'll ooh and ahh over your little ball of fur. Unless you have a lizard or fish, which then it would be a little ball of... skin or scales. What are you waiting for, an invitation? Start posting!!

--------------------
"Never in the course of human history has so much been owed by so many to so few."- Winston Churchill, commenting on the heroic struggles of the RAF against the German Luftwaffe.

----
I don't smoke, I don't chew... and I don't date girls who do.

----

War produces classic remarks by military commanders; on February 26, 1991, the US 1st Armored Division, the famous Big Red One, encountered the allegedly elite Iraqi Republican Guard. The divisional commander, Major General Ronald Griffiths, radioed his deputy, who was riding with the armored spearhead. "I understand we are engaging the Medina Division?" he said, referring to one of the crack Iraqi Guard divisions. "Negative, sir," came the reply. "We are destroying the Medina Division."
Great proof that despite their quantity, the Soviet tanks that NATO planners feared above all else could be shredded by the M1 Abrams, Challenger 2, Leopard 2, LeClerc, Ariete, and Merkava with ease. Patton would be proud.

Wingman
  Posted on Jan 31 2008, 02:58 PM

I don't see you posting!!

--------------------
"Never in the course of human history has so much been owed by so many to so few."- Winston Churchill, commenting on the heroic struggles of the RAF against the German Luftwaffe.

----

----

War produces classic remarks by military commanders; on February 26, 1991, the US 1st Armored Division, the famous Big Red One, encountered the allegedly elite Iraqi Republican Guard. The divisional commander, Major General Ronald Griffiths, radioed his deputy, who was riding with the armored spearhead. "I understand we are engaging the Medina Division?" he said, referring to one of the crack Iraqi Guard divisions. "Negative, sir," came the reply. "We are destroying the Medina Division."
Great proof that despite their quantity, the Soviet tanks that NATO planners feared above all else could be shredded by the M1 Abrams, Challenger 2, Leopard 2, LeClerc, Ariete, and Merkava with ease. Patton would be proud.

DataSnake
Posted on Jan 31 2008, 03:02 PM

Emperor of Mankind

Group: Members
Member No.: 9

Dog, 2 cats, semi-sentient computer program... teu42.gif

--------------------
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
Wingman
  Posted on Jan 31 2008, 03:27 PM

QUOTE (DataSnake @ Jan 31 2008, 10:02 AM)
Dog, 2 cats, semi-sentient computer program... teu42.gif

I'll let you count that, since computers can get on your nerves so much these days.

--------------------

----

----

hamboy
Posted on Jan 31 2008, 03:48 PM

Unregistered

My awsome Bull-Mastive, Benson.
Wingman
  Posted on Jan 31 2008, 03:52 PM

QUOTE (hamboy @ Jan 31 2008, 10:48 AM)
My awsome Bull-Mastive, Benson.

How big is he?

And I have one dog, an incredible Golden Retriever named Gabriel. He's going to be 8 this year, but he sure as heck doesn't show it. He's part puppy at heart.

--------------------

----

----

hamboy
Posted on Jan 31 2008, 03:56 PM

Unregistered

He just turned one. On two legs, he's bigger tha me.
The Sharpshooter
Posted on Jan 31 2008, 05:01 PM

Unregistered

dry.gif Got four Chiwuawas. I think that's how you spell it. I also got a Rabbit, just new, and a Parakeet that won't shut up!
Wingman
  Posted on Jan 31 2008, 06:10 PM

QUOTE (The Sharpshooter @ Jan 31 2008, 12:01 PM)
dry.gif Got four Chiwuawas. I think that's how you spell it. I also got a Rabbit, just new, and a Parakeet that won't shut up!

Close. I'm too lazy to find the correct spelling in a dictionary. And have you ever read te book "Enslaved by Ducks" by Bob Tarte? It's a great book, but it leads me to believe that you made a very, very, VERY bad choice by getting a parakeet, since it takes a knockout pill, food bribes, and sometimes both to get them to shut up for more than a minute.

--------------------

----

----

SilverSurfer092
Posted on Jan 31 2008, 11:02 PM

Unregistered

I have a sister.
Wingman
  Posted on Feb 1 2008, 12:59 AM

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Jan 31 2008, 06:02 PM)
I have a sister.

That doesn't count, unless your whole life is devoted to taking care of her. dry.gif dry.gif

--------------------

----

----

SilverSurfer092
Posted on Feb 1 2008, 02:59 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Wingman @ Feb 1 2008, 12:59 AM)
I have a sister.

That doesn't count, unless your whole life is devoted to taking care of her. dry.gif dry.gif

I was going more for the "She's my bitch" attitude towards pets.
Wingman
  Posted on Feb 1 2008, 01:22 PM

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Jan 31 2008, 09:59 PM)
I have a sister.

THAT'S your attitude toward your SISTER??

--------------------

----

----

SilverSurfer092
Posted on Feb 1 2008, 02:17 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Wingman @ Feb 1 2008, 01:22 PM)
I have a sister.

She doesn't deserve any better. If you have a sister that bitches at you at 6 in the morning, you want to beat her severely.
Wingman
  Posted on Feb 1 2008, 02:41 PM

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Feb 1 2008, 09:17 AM)
QUOTE (Wingman @ Feb 1 2008, 01:22 PM)
I have a sister.

She doesn't deserve any better. If you have a sister that bitches at you at 6 in the morning, you want to beat her severely.

Is she older or younger than you? If she's younger, give here a break. If she's older, than I might be able to understand where your coming from.

--------------------

----

----

« Next Oldest | Rantings and Ravings | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0438 seconds · Archive