Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )

Nesh's advice again
Guardian of Nesh
Posted: Jan 14 2009, 09:46 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

Group: Admin
Member No.: 68

Let's give this another go. I'll listen to anythin that isn't competely random or a fanboy rant and try to giv you advice and vice-versa.

--------------------

'I'm going to die; if this wasteland doesn't kill me the Avatars will. I'm the last Technomancer; as I go so goes my culture.' The thought was serene, not fearful at all. If he was going to die, he'd die fighting; he'd make sure that the Technomancers were never forgotten. Morshan Sakru: The Last Technomancer would be a name all Avatar would shutter at the thought of for etenity. Morshan now knew what happened to a man who had nothing left to live for but vengence: he became a monster.
Guardian of Nesh
Posted: Jan 14 2009, 09:46 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

Fell free just to ask questions about me as well.

--------------------

'I'm going to die; if this wasteland doesn't kill me the Avatars will. I'm the last Technomancer; as I go so goes my culture.' The thought was serene, not fearful at all. If he was going to die, he'd die fighting; he'd make sure that the Technomancers were never forgotten. Morshan Sakru: The Last Technomancer would be a name all Avatar would shutter at the thought of for etenity. Morshan now knew what happened to a man who had nothing left to live for but vengence: he became a monster.
granobulax
Posted: Jan 14 2009, 09:55 PM

He's even got his hand over where I live...

Member No.: 35

QUOTE (Guardian of Nesh @ Jan 14 2009, 09:46 PM)

Do you have an electric or manual wheelchair? (If you don't want me to ask any questions related to your disability, let me know. I've just been curious for a while which type of wheel chair you use.)

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 16 2008, 12:12 PM)
RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

Solomon and I may be gangsta, but treach is the gangsta of the year!
Guardian of Nesh
Posted: Jan 14 2009, 10:04 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

QUOTE (granobulax @ Jan 14 2009, 04:55 PM)

Do you have an electric or manual wheelchair? (If you don't want me to ask any questions related to your disability, let me know. I've just been curious for a while which type of wheel chair you use.)

I have both but I use the electric unless I'm going somewhere in a car without a lift.

--------------------

granobulax
Posted: Jan 14 2009, 10:24 PM

QUOTE (Guardian of Nesh @ Jan 14 2009, 10:04 PM)

I have both but I use the electric unless I'm going somewhere in a car without a lift.

Ah, I see. What brand is it? I see a lot of electric wheel chairs in my line of work lol

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

Guardian of Nesh
Posted: Jan 14 2009, 10:25 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

QUOTE (granobulax @ Jan 14 2009, 05:24 PM)

Ah, I see. What brand is it? I see a lot of electric wheel chairs in my line of work lol

I.. don't know

--------------------

granobulax
Posted: Jan 14 2009, 10:34 PM

QUOTE (Guardian of Nesh @ Jan 14 2009, 10:25 PM)

I.. don't know

Sorry, I'll ask other questions...

Who would win in a fight, Pui Pui or Yakkon. They're both tighting on neutral ground.

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

Guardian of Nesh
Posted: Jan 14 2009, 10:39 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

QUOTE (granobulax @ Jan 14 2009, 05:34 PM)

I.. don't know

Who would win in a fight, Pui Pui or Yakkon. They're both tighting on neutral ground.

Pui Pui, the only reson Goku went Super was to see.

--------------------

Ethan
Posted: Jan 14 2009, 10:41 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Group: Members
Member No.: 82

see what? I haven't seen that episode for a long time......
granobulax
Posted: Jan 14 2009, 10:45 PM

QUOTE (Guardian of Nesh @ Jan 14 2009, 10:39 PM)

I.. don't know

That is true, but Pui Pui couldn't even come close to hurting Vegeta while Yakkon managed to come close to hurting Goku. Goku even said he almost got cut in half... Not to mention, Yakkon was on the second level and Babidi made each floor harder in succession...

I love our DBZ debates! laugh.gif

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

Guardian of Nesh
Posted: Jan 14 2009, 10:48 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

QUOTE (granobulax @ Jan 14 2009, 05:45 PM)

I.. don't know

That is true, but Pui Pui couldn't even come close to hurting Vegeta while Yakkon managed to come close to hurting Goku. Goku even said he almost got cut in half... Not to mention, Yakkon was on the second level and Babidi made each floor harder in succession...

Pui Pui is fater than Yakon and I attribute Goku almost getting cut to the darkness.

--------------------

granobulax
Posted: Jan 14 2009, 11:12 PM

QUOTE (Guardian of Nesh @ Jan 14 2009, 10:48 PM)

I.. don't know

Pui Pui is fater than Yakon and I attribute Goku almost getting cut to the darkness.

Goku almost got cut before it got dark...

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

Guardian of Nesh
Posted: Jan 14 2009, 11:22 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

QUOTE (granobulax @ Jan 14 2009, 06:12 PM)
QUOTE (Guardian of Nesh @ Jan 14 2009, 10:48 PM)

I.. don't know

Goku almost got cut before it got dark...

Yakon wasn't that impressive though.

--------------------

granobulax
Posted: Jan 14 2009, 11:29 PM

How's about Dabura vs Super Perfect Cell...

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

Guardian of Nesh
Posted: Jan 14 2009, 11:33 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

QUOTE (granobulax @ Jan 14 2009, 06:29 PM)
How's about Dabura vs Super Perfect Cell...

Cell would Destroy him. Dabura had trouble with a normal Super Saiyan

--------------------

« Next Oldest | Members' Zones | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (3) [1] 2 3 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0472 seconds · Archive