Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (11) « First ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

The Official Pokenationalist Party, This is for you, Nesh...
Ethan
Posted: Jan 16 2009, 10:57 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Group: Members
Member No.: 82

QUOTE (Phalanx @ Jan 16 2009, 10:51 PM)
QUOTE (Ethan @ Jan 16 2009, 08:00 PM)
I say Pikachu cuz its reconized as the most prominent pokemon of both the franchise and of Ash Ketchum as well as his best Poke' friend....., he's been in every generation with Ash...... plus he's cute, wicked strong (he's the only one that's with Ash all the time......this makes sense) and damn smart. and very verstaile. oh and Phalanx, can I be a member?

Definitely. We need more members in this party. Before you join, I want to know what will be your particular field of task in this party?

Btw, as great as Pikachu is, the Pokenationalist Party needs a tougher and more badass face, like Mewtwo or Lucario.

fine.......but it shouldn't be someone who an eradicate an enemy in a nanosec like Diagla...how about Tyranitar? that's tough. I don't know... and I do not know what field I'd be good at..........
Phalanx
Posted: Jan 16 2009, 11:52 PM

Okami... Best Wii game I've played so far!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Ethan @ Jan 16 2009, 10:57 PM)
QUOTE (Phalanx @ Jan 16 2009, 10:51 PM)
QUOTE (Ethan @ Jan 16 2009, 08:00 PM)
I say Pikachu cuz its reconized as the most prominent pokemon of both the franchise and of Ash Ketchum as well as his best Poke' friend....., he's been in every generation with Ash...... plus he's cute, wicked strong (he's the only one that's with Ash all the time......this makes sense) and damn smart. and very verstaile. oh and Phalanx, can I be a member?

Definitely. We need more members in this party. Before you join, I want to know what will be your particular field of task in this party?

Btw, as great as Pikachu is, the Pokenationalist Party needs a tougher and more badass face, like Mewtwo or Lucario.

fine.......but it shouldn't be someone who an eradicate an enemy in a nanosec like Diagla...how about Tyranitar? that's tough. I don't know... and I do not know what field I'd be good at..........

This is tough. I guess you, ethan, shall be the Pokemon respect thread propagator... wait that "propagator" thing didn't seem to come out right. You post pics, scans, or say anything that generally supports the sheer potential of the pokemon themselves.

Or you could be the Bodyguard or Officer of the lesser Pokemon.

I'll put you up with the second for now.

--------------------
Ethan
Posted: Jan 17 2009, 12:36 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

sure, I'll help with the small guys, hey, thanks biggrin.gif .
Phalanx
Posted: Jan 17 2009, 02:06 AM

QUOTE (Ethan @ Jan 17 2009, 12:36 AM)
sure, I'll help with the small guys, hey, thanks biggrin.gif .

Excellent. Now in this thread, we make Pokeverse vs. [insert opponent/universe here] or any pokemon vs. [insert opponent/universe here] matches for each of our posts and we make a short summary of the Pokemon winning, even if you do not know THAT much of the other opponent and it doesn't have to make absolute sense as long as you're respecting the pokemon. You can do it in either a serious or comic way, it doesn't matter.

I'll start.

Pokemon vs. Master Chief

Master Chief: I'll pwn you all with my Spartan Laser!

Mewtwo: What's that? I cannot hear you...

Master Chief: I said "I'll pwn you all-"

Mewtwo: *explodes MC's head* Sorry I still couldn't hear you after all the babbling of how you'll use your crappy laser to tickle all of us.

Mewtwo summons 149 of the original pokemon to feed on the dead spartan's remains.

Mewtwo: Halo characters. When will they ever learn?

Winner: Pokemon

^ Example of how such matches will be posted.

--------------------
Ethan
Posted: Jan 17 2009, 04:57 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

QUOTE (Phalanx @ Jan 17 2009, 02:06 AM)
sure, I'll help with the small guys, hey, thanks  biggrin.gif .

Excellent. Now in this thread, we make Pokeverse vs. [insert opponent/universe here] or any pokemon vs. [insert opponent/universe here] matches for each of our posts and we make a short summary of the Pokemon winning, even if you do not know THAT much of the other opponent and it doesn't have to make absolute sense as long as you're respecting the pokemon. You can do it in either a serious or comic way, it doesn't matter.

I'll start.

Pokemon vs. Master Chief

Mewtwo: *explodes MC's head* Sorry I still couldn't hear you after all the babbling of how you'll use your crappy laser to tickle all of us.

Mewtwo summons 149 of the original pokemon to feed on the dead spartan's remains.

um, I make the matches?
ND4
Posted: Jan 17 2009, 05:29 AM

Unregistered

Aw cmon.Lets make our mascot Abra because it looks so cute.Oh or Charizard.

Abra because: Its cute and it is has a great power even though it is alsleep 24 seven .

Charizard:One Ash's tradeamark pokemon and the funniset one because he always burnt Ash.
Leo Sanders
Posted: Jan 17 2009, 06:06 AM

Monkey King of Haven

Member No.: 42

QUOTE (ND4 @ Jan 17 2009, 05:29 AM)

Abra because: Its cute and it is has a great power even though it is alsleep 24 seven .

Charizard:One Ash's tradeamark pokemon and the funniset one because he always burnt Ash.

No. There are way better out there. Moltres is better then Charizard. Alakazam is better then Abra.

--------------------
Never give up! 08-05-92

user posted image

Leo Sanders
Posted: Jan 17 2009, 06:07 AM

Monkey King of Haven

Member No.: 42

Wait, a second what does cuteness have to do with anything? COME ON! Looks are not everything.

--------------------
Never give up! 08-05-92

user posted image

ND4
Posted: Jan 17 2009, 06:35 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Leo Sanders @ Jan 17 2009, 06:06 AM)
QUOTE (ND4 @ Jan 17 2009, 05:29 AM)

No. There are way better out there. Moltres is better then Charizard. Alakazam is better then Abra.

Nothing.I just think Abra is a cute pokemon.
Bassetman
Posted: Jan 17 2009, 02:32 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

Member No.: 20

user posted image

tongue.gif

--------------------
Guardian of Nesh
Posted: Jan 17 2009, 05:58 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

Member No.: 68

QUOTE (Ethan @ Jan 16 2009, 03:00 PM)

That's just it Pikachu and Charizard are two of the most famous pokemon; It'll scream Pokemon fanboys. Abra while not as famous has been in like every game. Shouldn't we want to be different and stand out.

--------------------

'I'm going to die; if this wasteland doesn't kill me the Avatars will. I'm the last Technomancer; as I go so goes my culture.' The thought was serene, not fearful at all. If he was going to die, he'd die fighting; he'd make sure that the Technomancers were never forgotten. Morshan Sakru: The Last Technomancer would be a name all Avatar would shutter at the thought of for etenity. Morshan now knew what happened to a man who had nothing left to live for but vengence: he became a monster.
Phalanx
Posted: Jan 17 2009, 06:08 PM

QUOTE (Ethan @ Jan 17 2009, 04:57 AM)
QUOTE (Phalanx @ Jan 17 2009, 02:06 AM)
sure, I'll help with the small guys, hey, thanks  biggrin.gif .

I'll start.

Pokemon vs. Master Chief

um, I make the matches?

Here are the rules: everyone who is a member of the party makes short matches for each of their posts involving Pokemon victory. We each take turns making our own different Pokeverse vs. [insert universe here] or any Pokemon vs. [insert non-pokemon opponent here] match summaries. You may only use the same match-up after 1-3 different matches are posted. Remember, they do not have to make complete sense nor do they have to be serious at all nor do they have to be 100% in character, as long as the pokemon are winning. Any match I see the pokemon losing in, your post will be edited with a delete notice. If anyone is offended that the opponent that is losing to the pokemon is their favorite, I ask that you ignore it and pretend it didn't happen.

Go ethan, you continue the chain modeled after my example. Same goes to every other member of the pokenationalist party:

You must each make a Pokemon vs. X match in your posts and that means no off-topicness. If you want to be off-topic, do it after you post your match either in the same post or a separate post.

And just to give you guys an idea how to start, I'll lead again:

Pokemon vs. Haloverse

Spartans: Oh noes, Master Chief is dead.

Lucario: So?

Spartans: He was our great lover!

Lucario: Ewwwwwww....

Lugia: Ok I had enough of this. AEROBLAST!

Spartans: *gets disintegrated into millions of pieces*

The Covenant comes and tries to assault the Pokemon.

Lucario: Forcepalm!

The Covenant gets splattered into pounds of flesh.

The rest of the Pokemon come and munch on their corpses.

Lucario: These guys will never get it.

Winner: Pokemon (again)

Now you guys do it!

--------------------
Ethan
Posted: Jan 17 2009, 06:20 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Alright, I'll try......

Kyorge Vs. Straw Hat Pirates.

Luffy: C'mon guys, lets get that fish and eat i!!!!!

Crew: YEAH!!!

They attack the fish, which is Kyorge

Kyorge: Fools!!!!!

He shoots off a Surf attack and knocks the boat over

Straw Hat Crew: OH NOES!!!!!

Kyorge: Heh..

he goes around underwater eating the crew, and feels like blasting Luffy out of the water with a Hydro Pump.

WINNER: Kyorge

......like this, dude?
Phalanx
Posted: Jan 17 2009, 06:24 PM

QUOTE (Ethan @ Jan 17 2009, 06:20 PM)
Alright, I'll try......

Kyorge Vs. Straw Hat Pirates.

Luffy: C'mon guys, lets get that fish and eat i!!!!!

Crew: YEAH!!!

They attack the fish, which is Kyorge

Kyorge: Fools!!!!!

He shoots off a Surf attack and knocks the boat over

Straw Hat Crew: OH NOES!!!!!

Kyorge: Heh..

he goes around underwater eating the crew, and feels like blasting Luffy out of the water with a Hydro Pump.

WINNER: Kyorge

......like this, dude?

Exactly. wink.gif

--------------------
Guardian of Nesh
Posted: Jan 17 2009, 06:41 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

Member No.: 68

The Blob vs Snorlax:

The Blob: I bet I can stay in one place longer than you. *Uses his power immovable*
Snorlax: Snrlax *Falls asleep*

Three days later:

Blob: The darn thing still hasn't moved!
Snorlax: ...ZZZ...
Magnento: Blob we're going to go get our butts kicked by the X-men again!
Blob: That'll be more fun than this *leaves*

Snorlax wins.

--------------------

'I'm going to die; if this wasteland doesn't kill me the Avatars will. I'm the last Technomancer; as I go so goes my culture.' The thought was serene, not fearful at all. If he was going to die, he'd die fighting; he'd make sure that the Technomancers were never forgotten. Morshan Sakru: The Last Technomancer would be a name all Avatar would shutter at the thought of for etenity. Morshan now knew what happened to a man who had nothing left to live for but vengence: he became a monster.
« Next Oldest | Members' Zones | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (11) « First ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0319 seconds · Archive