Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4]  ( Go to first unread post )

Gondra RP, An RP based on my never ending story.
Solomon
Posted: Jan 14 2009, 09:07 PM

Head Admin

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

QUOTE (Bassetman @ Jan 14 2009, 09:02 PM)
QUOTE (Solomon @ Jan 14 2009, 08:59 PM)
QUOTE (Bassetman @ Jan 14 2009, 08:55 PM)
QUOTE (Solomon @ Jan 14 2009, 08:17 PM)

Mayhaps.

(Runs to find Basset to English dictionary)

I have to talk nice all day. sad.gif

Dazzling Eighth Grade minds with words like "artichoke"..

Artichokes

wub.gif

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
Bassetman
Posted: Jan 14 2009, 09:08 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

Member No.: 20

Damn you.

--------------------
Guardian of Nesh
Posted: Jan 15 2009, 12:16 AM

A mole of legendarinesss

Member No.: 68

QUOTE (Solomon @ Jan 11 2009, 04:26 PM)
(I promise this wont be as complex as my other RP. However, it will be more complex than most)

Background: The world of Gondra has been at peace since the death of both Tarvius, and Chu Li. However, a dark lord has appeared in the Elven isles known as Eldra. The dark lord going by the name of Komodo defeated the elves, and slayed their beloved Queen, Leika. News of Komodo's power spread far, and wide as the various races began preparing for war. The battle was epic, killing nearly half of the human race, and leaving the Dwaves all but extinct. Komodo took the throne, and began to enslave all those who would dare oppose them. Many have tried to unseat the tyrannt, but all have failed. Even the great masters of the other realms such as Fortak, Iktata, Wolha, and Earta have all fallen to the mighty Komodo....

It has been twenty years later, since Komodo first took over. All hope has been lost. No one dares to oppose Komodo. However deep within the great forest a young Sorceress was contacted by the late Lei Yang telling of the return of Tarvius. His return would mean the end of Komodo, and the light would forever light the land of Gondra! The young sorceress quickly began to spread the news, far and wide the uprising group. Let the quest for the return of Tarvius began....

Character rules:
Name:
Alliance: Are you fighting for Tarvius, Komodo, or Neutral.
Powers: (Limit of 5 powers. I must approve of your powers)
Historical background: (Doesnt have to be long just the basics)
Weapons:
Species:

Here's mine:

Name: Ja'leal
Alliance: Tarvius
Powers: Mass teleportation, Healing of self and others, transformation, Invisibility, minor psychic abilities
Historical Background: Ja'leal was the son of the elven queen Leika. When the great prophecy reached his destroyed homeland he left his speicies behind, and sought to do what ever took for Tarvius to come back.
Species: Elven
Weapons: Master Swordsman

*Other Speicies:
Tarvius
-Human
-Elven
-Dwarven
-Giant
-Dragon
-Other Animal
Komodo
-Shadow Demon
- (Same as Tarvius excet Dwarven,Elven, and Human)

Begin.

Name: Shotgun
Aliance: Komodo
Spieces: Dragon
Powers: Flight, fire breath, regenerationHistrical Backround: An ancient Dragon of unkown origin who fights on the side of evil. Just watch out for her PMS.
Weapons: Claws, teets projectle horns.

--------------------

'I'm going to die; if this wasteland doesn't kill me the Avatars will. I'm the last Technomancer; as I go so goes my culture.' The thought was serene, not fearful at all. If he was going to die, he'd die fighting; he'd make sure that the Technomancers were never forgotten. Morshan Sakru: The Last Technomancer would be a name all Avatar would shutter at the thought of for etenity. Morshan now knew what happened to a man who had nothing left to live for but vengence: he became a monster.
Ethan
Posted: Jan 15 2009, 12:39 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Group: Members
Member No.: 82

tongue.gif damn you nesh ......a woman dragon.....should be fun, hehe,
IonKidMax
  Posted: Jan 15 2009, 04:09 PM

Join the Green Side

Member No.: 40

QUOTE (Solomon @ Jan 11 2009, 09:26 PM)
(I promise this wont be as complex as my other RP. However, it will be more complex than most)

Background: The world of Gondra has been at peace since the death of both Tarvius, and Chu Li. However, a dark lord has appeared in the Elven isles known as Eldra. The dark lord going by the name of Komodo defeated the elves, and slayed their beloved Queen, Leika. News of Komodo's power spread far, and wide as the various races began preparing for war. The battle was epic, killing nearly half of the human race, and leaving the Dwaves all but extinct. Komodo took the throne, and began to enslave all those who would dare oppose them. Many have tried to unseat the tyrannt, but all have failed. Even the great masters of the other realms such as Fortak, Iktata, Wolha, and Earta have all fallen to the mighty Komodo....

It has been twenty years later, since Komodo first took over. All hope has been lost. No one dares to oppose Komodo. However deep within the great forest a young Sorceress was contacted by the late Lei Yang telling of the return of Tarvius. His return would mean the end of Komodo, and the light would forever light the land of Gondra! The young sorceress quickly began to spread the news, far and wide the uprising group. Let the quest for the return of Tarvius began....

Character rules:
Name:
Alliance: Are you fighting  for Tarvius, Komodo, or Neutral.
Powers: (Limit of 5 powers. I must approve of your powers)
Historical background: (Doesnt have to be long just the basics)
Weapons:
Species:

Here's mine:

Name: Ja'leal
Alliance: Tarvius
Powers: Mass teleportation, Healing of self and others, transformation, Invisibility, minor psychic abilities
Historical Background: Ja'leal was the son of the elven queen Leika. When the great prophecy reached his destroyed homeland he left his speicies behind, and sought to do what ever took for Tarvius to come back. 
Species: Elven
Weapons: Master Swordsman

*Other Speicies:
Tarvius
-Human
-Elven
-Dwarven
-Giant
-Dragon
-Other Animal
Komodo
-Shadow Demon
- (Same as Tarvius excet Dwarven,Elven, and Human)

Begin.

Name:Ricki
Allaince:Tarvius
Species:Elven
Powers:MagicSpells,Archer,Enhnached Armor Enhancing all physical attribtes(eyesight,stamina,speed,strenght,ect.)
History:A warrior of great skill seeking revenge for his slain family and his fallen nation
Wepons:LongSword,Bow and Arrow,Dagger
Hope I can still sine up! biggrin.gif

--------------------

user posted image
Solomon
Posted: Jan 15 2009, 09:38 PM

Head Admin

Too late. We blitz through 11 pages in a few hours, and now I guess were done.

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
Ethan
Posted: Jan 15 2009, 09:42 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Member No.: 82

yep......it was fun! you can look at its awesome glory on the RP section and read it up to its death......man, ...
Solomon
Posted: Jan 15 2009, 09:45 PM

Head Admin

QUOTE (Ethan @ Jan 15 2009, 09:42 PM)
yep......it was fun! you can look at its awesome glory on the RP section and read it up to its death......man, ...

...Apparently it wasnt fun enough.

--------------------

Grano's so gangster.
IonKidMax
  Posted: Jan 15 2009, 11:22 PM

Join the Green Side

Member No.: 40

QUOTE (Solomon @ Jan 15 2009, 09:38 PM)
Too late. We blitz through 11 pages in a few hours, and now I guess were done.

Fiddle Sticks!Curse you OOC:Boards!Curse You!

--------------------

user posted image
The Ripper
Posted: Jan 16 2009, 12:12 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

Member No.: 12

I cannot believe this...

*head/desk*
*head/desk*
*head/desk*
*head/desk*
*head/desk*
*head/desk*
*head/desk*
*head/desk*
*head/desk*
*head/desk*
*head/desk*
*head/desk*
*head/desk*

--------------------

QUOTE ("Friedrich Nietzsche")
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
« Next Oldest | OOC Boards | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0436 seconds · Archive