zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (4) 1 [2] 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )

Gondra RP, An RP based on my never ending story.
Solomon
Posted: Jan 12 2009, 12:04 AM

Head Admin

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

QUOTE (darkender @ Jan 12 2009, 12:02 AM)
What would a shadow demon be?

Its basically a human, but made of dark energy.

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
The Ripper
Posted: Jan 12 2009, 12:08 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

Group: Members
Member No.: 12

QUOTE (Solomon @ Jan 11 2009, 02:26 PM)
(I promise this wont be as complex as my other RP. However, it will be more complex than most)

Background: The world of Gondra has been at peace since the death of both Tarvius, and Chu Li. However, a dark lord has appeared in the Elven isles known as Eldra. The dark lord going by the name of Komodo defeated the elves, and slayed their beloved Queen, Leika. News of Komodo's power spread far, and wide as the various races began preparing for war. The battle was epic, killing nearly half of the human race, and leaving the Dwaves all but extinct. Komodo took the throne, and began to enslave all those who would dare oppose them. Many have tried to unseat the tyrannt, but all have failed. Even the great masters of the other realms such as Fortak, Iktata, Wolha, and Earta have all fallen to the mighty Komodo....

It has been twenty years later, since Komodo first took over. All hope has been lost. No one dares to oppose Komodo. However deep within the great forest a young Sorceress was contacted by the late Lei Yang telling of the return of Tarvius. His return would mean the end of Komodo, and the light would forever light the land of Gondra! The young sorceress quickly began to spread the news, far and wide the uprising group. Let the quest for the return of Tarvius began....

Character rules:
Name:
Alliance: Are you fighting for Tarvius, Komodo, or Neutral.
Powers: (Limit of 5 powers. I must approve of your powers)
Historical background: (Doesnt have to be long just the basics)
Weapons:
Species:

Here's mine:

Name: Ja'leal
Alliance: Tarvius
Powers: Mass teleportation, Healing of self and others, transformation, Invisibility, minor psychic abilities
Historical Background: Ja'leal was the son of the elven queen Leika. When the great prophecy reached his destroyed homeland he left his speicies behind, and sought to do what ever took for Tarvius to come back.
Species: Elven
Weapons: Master Swordsman

*Other Speicies:
Tarvius
-Human
-Elven
-Dwarven
-Giant
-Dragon
-Other Animal
Komodo
-Shadow Demon
- (Same as Tarvius excet Dwarven,Elven, and Human)

Begin.

Name: Cul'tek
Alliance: Neutral
Powers: Underwater breathing, Shadow Manipulation, Superhuman strength and endurance, can drain life.
Historical background: Cul'Tek was a great warrior who worked for Taurvius. As he killed his brother by accident, he fell to a great depression that eventually caused his suicide. Now, as he is undead, he wishes to atone for what he has done, helping needy creatures and people whenever he sees them.
Species: Former human, now undead.
Weapons: Axe and flail.

Is an undead character acceptable?

--------------------

QUOTE ("Friedrich Nietzsche")
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
Solomon
Posted: Jan 12 2009, 12:09 AM

Head Admin

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Jan 12 2009, 12:08 AM)
QUOTE (Solomon @ Jan 11 2009, 02:26 PM)
(I promise this wont be as complex as my other RP. However, it will be more complex than most)

Background: The world of Gondra has been at peace since the death of both Tarvius, and Chu Li. However, a dark lord has appeared in the Elven isles known as Eldra. The dark lord going by the name of Komodo defeated the elves, and slayed their beloved Queen, Leika. News of Komodo's power spread far, and wide as the various races began preparing for war. The battle was epic, killing nearly half of the human race, and leaving the Dwaves all but extinct. Komodo took the throne, and began to enslave all those who would dare oppose them. Many have tried to unseat the tyrannt, but all have failed. Even the great masters of the other realms such as Fortak, Iktata, Wolha, and Earta have all fallen to the mighty Komodo....

It has been twenty years later, since Komodo first took over. All hope has been lost. No one dares to oppose Komodo. However deep within the great forest a young Sorceress was contacted by the late Lei Yang telling of the return of Tarvius. His return would mean the end of Komodo, and the light would forever light the land of Gondra! The young sorceress quickly began to spread the news, far and wide the uprising group. Let the quest for the return of Tarvius began....

Character rules:
Name:
Alliance: Are you fighting  for Tarvius, Komodo, or Neutral.
Powers: (Limit of 5 powers. I must approve of your powers)
Historical background: (Doesnt have to be long just the basics)
Weapons:
Species:

Here's mine:

Name: Ja'leal
Alliance: Tarvius
Powers: Mass teleportation, Healing of self and others, transformation, Invisibility, minor psychic abilities
Historical Background: Ja'leal was the son of the elven queen Leika. When the great prophecy reached his destroyed homeland he left his speicies behind, and sought to do what ever took for Tarvius to come back. 
Species: Elven
Weapons: Master Swordsman

*Other Speicies:
Tarvius
-Human
-Elven
-Dwarven
-Giant
-Dragon
-Other Animal
Komodo
-Shadow Demon
- (Same as Tarvius excet Dwarven,Elven, and Human)

Begin.

Name: Cul'tek
Alliance: Neutral
Powers: Underwater breathing, Shadow Manipulation, Superhuman strength and endurance, can drain life.
Historical background: Cul'Tek was a great warrior who worked for Taurvius. As he killed his brother by accident, he fell to a great depression that eventually caused his suicide. Now, as he is undead, he wishes to atone for what he has done, helping needy creatures and people whenever he sees them.
Species: Former human, now undead.
Weapons: Axe and flail.

Is an undead character acceptable?

Yes.

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
darkender
Posted: Jan 12 2009, 12:18 AM

Mr. Ego

Member No.: 10

Name: Hendral
Alliance: Neutral.
Powers: Minor Telepathy, Enhanced strength, Phasing ability, Flying, Weapons creation(swords mostly)
Historical background: Little is known of Hendral. He has been known to have ties with Komodo as being a hitman, but this has yet to be said by him. He has found this dilema to others as an oppertunity to make money at what he does best.
Weapons: Daggers
Species: Shadow Demon

That okay Solomon?

--------------------
Solomon
Posted: Jan 12 2009, 12:19 AM

Head Admin

QUOTE (darkender @ Jan 12 2009, 12:18 AM)
Powers: Minor Telepathy, Enhanced strength, Phasing ability, Flying, Weapons creation(swords mostly)
Historical background: Little is known of Hendral. He has been known to have ties with Komodo as being a hitman, but this has yet to be said by him. He has found this dilema to others as an oppertunity to make money at what he does best.

That okay Solomon?

One thing, if your a shadow demon then you have to be allied with Komodo because a shadow demon is a creation from the powers of Komodo.

--------------------

Grano's so gangster.
darkender
Posted: Jan 12 2009, 12:20 AM

Mr. Ego

QUOTE (Solomon @ Jan 12 2009, 12:19 AM)

That okay Solomon?

One thing, if your a shadow demon then you have to be allied with Komodo because a shadow demon is a creation from the powers of Komodo.

But there aren't any neutral Species.

--------------------
Ethan
Posted: Jan 12 2009, 12:21 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Member No.: 82

mmhhh, scratch my dragon......
Solomon
Posted: Jan 12 2009, 12:24 AM

Head Admin

QUOTE (darkender @ Jan 12 2009, 12:20 AM)
QUOTE (Solomon @ Jan 12 2009, 12:19 AM)

That okay Solomon?

But there aren't any neutral Species.

Every other speices can be neutral. The only reason that shadow demons cant be neutral is because they are a creation of Komodo.

--------------------

Grano's so gangster.
Solomon
Posted: Jan 12 2009, 12:25 AM

Head Admin

QUOTE (Ethan @ Jan 12 2009, 12:21 AM)

Is he itchy?

--------------------

Grano's so gangster.
Ethan
Posted: Jan 12 2009, 12:34 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

QUOTE (Solomon @ Jan 12 2009, 12:25 AM)

Is he itchy?

laugh.gif no, well I dunno, I mean forget him, I'm thinking of someone else.....
Solomon
Posted: Jan 12 2009, 12:34 AM

Head Admin

QUOTE (Ethan @ Jan 12 2009, 12:34 AM)
QUOTE (Solomon @ Jan 12 2009, 12:25 AM)

Is he itchy?

laugh.gif no, well I dunno, I mean forget him, I'm thinking of someone else.....

Ok.

--------------------

Grano's so gangster.
darkender
Posted: Jan 12 2009, 12:35 AM

Mr. Ego

Fine I'll be human.

Species: Human

--------------------
Solomon
Posted: Jan 12 2009, 12:37 AM

Head Admin

QUOTE (darkender @ Jan 12 2009, 12:35 AM)
Fine I'll be human.

Species: Human

Cool.

--------------------

Grano's so gangster.
Ethan
Posted: Jan 12 2009, 01:06 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

eh, I've change my mind, I'm staying with Asha, sorry dude, I already use the wolf in othe RP, want something new....sorry, ASHA THE DRAGON, you're back.
Solomon
Posted: Jan 12 2009, 09:21 PM

Head Admin

Come on people. Join us! Joinnnnnn USSSsssSSsSSS!

--------------------

Grano's so gangster.
« Next Oldest | OOC Boards | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (4) 1 [2] 3 4 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0400 seconds · Archive