zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (29) « First ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Videogameland!, Don't be fooled by name.
videogameman
Posted: Apr 5 2009, 01:39 AM

Lifelong Expert

Group: Members
Member No.: 55

So. What does everyone think of Demi Moore saving a woman from sucide through Tritter? That's pretty cool. Also, Nightmare on Elm Street reboot coming. Jackie Earle Haley playing Freddy Krueger.

--------------------

You're truely evil if you've destroyed books!-Bookman, a charecter I made.

Why is it that video games always take the fall? TV and movies are just as bad! So, i videogameman, became Wack Thompson, and campainged agianst movies and TV, removing attention from video games and saving the field.-videogameman, another charecter I made.
nicker
Posted: Apr 5 2009, 02:09 AM

Expert

Member No.: 223

QUOTE (videogameman @ Apr 5 2009, 01:39 AM)
So. What does everyone think of Demi Moore saving a woman from sucide through Tritter? That's pretty cool. Also, Nightmare on Elm Street reboot coming. Jackie Earle Haley playing Freddy Krueger.

No one replaces Robert Englund. No one. sleep.gif sterb002.gif

--------------------
videogameman
Posted: Apr 5 2009, 01:21 PM

Lifelong Expert

Anyone know of a good CYOA{Choose Your Own Adventure}?

--------------------

Why is it that video games always take the fall? TV and movies are just as bad! So, i videogameman, became Wack Thompson, and campainged agianst movies and TV, removing attention from video games and saving the field.-videogameman, another charecter I made.
videogameman
Posted: Apr 5 2009, 03:03 PM

Lifelong Expert

With this post, I will have 1,000 posts! biggrin.gif

--------------------

Granobulax
Posted: Apr 5 2009, 03:28 PM

He's even got his hand over where I live...

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35

There's a new Freddy movie coming out? I used to love those movies! Sweet!

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 16 2008, 12:12 PM)
RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

Solomon and I may be gangsta, but treach is the gangsta of the year!
nicker
Posted: Apr 6 2009, 12:15 AM

Expert

Member No.: 223

QUOTE (Granobulax @ Apr 5 2009, 03:28 PM)
There's a new Freddy movie coming out? I used to love those movies! Sweet!

Hey! You told me on CBUB that you never watched a horror movie before!!!! Lier!!!

--------------------
videogameman
Posted: Apr 7 2009, 11:14 PM

Lifelong Expert

Wow. Crhis Brown pleaded not-guilty. Just wow. Also, I just found out that this video {http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRv8gnBMiWM} is the top rated music video of all time. Can't belive he hasn't gone professional. What do YOU think?

--------------------

Solomon
Posted: Apr 8 2009, 12:16 AM

Head Admin

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

Videogameman your going to be a news anchor.

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
videogameman
Posted: Apr 8 2009, 12:22 AM

Lifelong Expert

QUOTE (Solomon @ Apr 8 2009, 12:16 AM)
Videogameman your going to be a news anchor.

biggrin.gif

--------------------

videogameman
Posted: Apr 8 2009, 10:03 PM

Lifelong Expert

Spoilers for Hannah Montanna movie, as if any of you were going to watch it.

I read a review of the movie, and after knocking down Miley everytime she wanted to be only Hannah Montanna, when she finally reveals herself as Miley and plans to have no more secrets, she sings ONE song and everyone{INCLUDING HER FAMILY!} screams Put the Wig back on!

{The following is from the review I read, which you can view here http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30094908/#storyContinued}

The whole final sequence left me kind of queasy with its implication that the Miley character can’t be allowed to break out on her own and have her own career; no, she’s got to put that wig back on and keep on being Hannah, because the fans demand it. This is the alternate reading that may disturb some adult viewers — the notion that artists can’t progress into a new identity because their followers won’t allow it.

Wasn’t that the plot of “Misery”?

{End}

I,for one, agree with him. That ending was messed! What do YOU think?

--------------------

CoasterKing
Posted: Apr 8 2009, 10:04 PM

Expert

Member No.: 53

QUOTE (videogameman @ Apr 8 2009, 05:03 PM)

I read a review of the movie, and after knocking down Miley everytime she wanted to be only Hannah Montanna, when she finally reveals herself as Miley and plans to have no more secrets, she sings ONE song and everyone{INCLUDING HER FAMILY!} screams Put the Wig back on!

{The following is from the review I read, which you can view here http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30094908/#storyContinued}

The whole final sequence left me kind of queasy with its implication that the Miley character can’t be allowed to break out on her own and have her own career; no, she’s got to put that wig back on and keep on being Hannah, because the fans demand it. This is the alternate reading that may disturb some adult viewers — the notion that artists can’t progress into a new identity because their followers won’t allow it.

{End}

I think you like Hannah Montana....

--------------------
The star maker says, "It ain't so bad"
The dream maker's gonna make you mad
The spaceman says, "Everybody look down!
Its all in your mind!" - Spaceman by The Killers
videogameman
Posted: Apr 8 2009, 10:08 PM

Lifelong Expert

QUOTE (CoasterKing @ Apr 8 2009, 10:04 PM)

{End}

NO! unsure.gif

--------------------

CoasterKing
Posted: Apr 8 2009, 10:09 PM

Expert

QUOTE (videogameman @ Apr 8 2009, 05:08 PM)

{End}

NO! unsure.gif

Dont worry....I like iCarly.

sort of....

--------------------
videogameman
Posted: Apr 8 2009, 10:11 PM

Lifelong Expert

QUOTE (CoasterKing @ Apr 8 2009, 10:09 PM)

{End}

NO! unsure.gif

sort of....

I don't. I was wondering because my little sister was going to see it. I assure you, I hate Hannah Montanna with a passion.

--------------------

CoasterKing
Posted: Apr 8 2009, 10:13 PM

Expert

QUOTE (videogameman @ Apr 8 2009, 05:11 PM)
QUOTE (CoasterKing @ Apr 8 2009, 10:09 PM)

{End}

NO! unsure.gif

sort of....

I don't. I was wondering because my little sister was going to see it. I assure you, I hate Hannah Montanna with a passion.

With a FIERY passion.

--------------------
« Next Oldest | Members' Zones | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (29) « First ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1202 seconds · Archive