zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (29) « First ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Videogameland!, Don't be fooled by name.
Darkender
Posted: Apr 4 2009, 01:09 AM

Mr. Ego

Group: Members
Member No.: 10

QUOTE (videogameman @ Apr 3 2009, 08:05 PM)
In all honesty,Darkie,I'm quite enjoying this. This conflict we're in keeps me busy when everyone else is/was logged off.

I'm glad. Now you see who really knows how to entertain people.

You also admitted yourself that you was an April fool, but you didn't see yourself in the mirror so you didn't see one.

--------------------
Jailer411
Posted: Apr 4 2009, 01:11 AM

The one and only.

Member No.: 175

QUOTE (videogameman @ Apr 3 2009, 07:08 PM)
See, darkender! I can keep people entertained! All I needed was a straight man! biggrin.gif

Excuse me, but I'm no straight man.

It's the combination of you and Darkender that entertains me happy.gif

--------------------
4/24/11 8:48CMT

Signature has been changed, forum remains locked.
Marvel Man
Posted: Apr 4 2009, 01:11 AM

The Marvel Crusader

Member No.: 89

Nice jokes.
But Deadpool himself states Chuck Norris's awsomeness.

1. Go on YouTube.

2. Type, "Deadpool PSA", it stands for "Public Service Announcements".

3. Look at #6.

4. Be warned, it's PG-13. Nothing graphic, but crude humor. Sometimes. Still, it's hilarious.

--------------------

user posted image
OFFICIAL 2x HAVEN WRITING COMPETITION CHAMPION!!
OFFICIAL 2ND PLACE WRITER IN ADMIN CONTEST!!

"Do you know what happens to toads that are struck by lightning?
The same thing that happens to everything else."

-Storm
videogameman
Posted: Apr 4 2009, 01:13 AM

Lifelong Expert

Member No.: 55

QUOTE (Darkender @ Apr 4 2009, 01:09 AM)

You also admitted yourself that you was an April fool, but you didn't see yourself in the mirror so you didn't see one.

IT WAS HUMOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bore of repeating myself. It was a joke. And I think I entertain people with my other brand of humor. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean you can speak for everyone else.

--------------------

You're truely evil if you've destroyed books!-Bookman, a charecter I made.

Why is it that video games always take the fall? TV and movies are just as bad! So, i videogameman, became Wack Thompson, and campainged agianst movies and TV, removing attention from video games and saving the field.-videogameman, another charecter I made.
Marvel Man
Posted: Apr 4 2009, 01:16 AM

The Marvel Crusader

Member No.: 89

QUOTE (Marvel Man @ Apr 4 2009, 01:11 AM)
Nice jokes.
But Deadpool himself states Chuck Norris's awsomeness.

1. Go on YouTube.

2. Type, "Deadpool PSA", it stands for "Public Service Announcements".

3. Look at #6.

4. Be warned, it's PG-13. Nothing graphic, but crude humor. Sometimes. Still, it's hilarious.

Actually, it's #5, but I also reccomend #4, it involves the Seasame Street Gang.

--------------------

user posted image
OFFICIAL 2x HAVEN WRITING COMPETITION CHAMPION!!
OFFICIAL 2ND PLACE WRITER IN ADMIN CONTEST!!

"Do you know what happens to toads that are struck by lightning?
The same thing that happens to everything else."

-Storm
Darkender
Posted: Apr 4 2009, 01:19 AM

Mr. Ego

QUOTE (videogameman @ Apr 3 2009, 08:13 PM)

IT WAS HUMOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bore of repeating myself. It was a joke. And I think I entertain people with my other brand of humor. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean you can speak for everyone else.

I can speak for whoever I want to. What you think doesn't matter in the least.

--------------------
videogameman
Posted: Apr 4 2009, 01:22 AM

Lifelong Expert

QUOTE (Darkender @ Apr 4 2009, 01:19 AM)

Oh and your does? Seeing as you're on a site with about 80 people and quite a few barely log on, I say your thoughts are barely being thought of. These posts won;t get on the news. They WON'T be in protests. AND THEY WON'T BE SOME RELAY OF HOPE! So why do YOUR posts matter?

--------------------

Why is it that video games always take the fall? TV and movies are just as bad! So, i videogameman, became Wack Thompson, and campainged agianst movies and TV, removing attention from video games and saving the field.-videogameman, another charecter I made.
Darkender
Posted: Apr 4 2009, 01:24 AM

Mr. Ego

QUOTE (videogameman @ Apr 3 2009, 08:22 PM)

Oh and your does? Seeing as you're on a site with about 80 people and quite a few barely log on, I say your thoughts are barely being thought of. These posts won;t get on the news. They WON'T be in protests. AND THEY WON'T BE SOME RELAY OF HOPE! So why do YOUR posts matter?

Why do my posts matter? Simple. Because I'm more important than you... or something like that. They just do. What am I to say? You won't understand. If I tried to explain it to you I would be wasting time of my life that I would never be able to get back.

--------------------
videogameman
Posted: Apr 4 2009, 01:27 AM

Lifelong Expert

QUOTE (Darkender @ Apr 4 2009, 01:24 AM)

Why do my posts matter? Simple. Because I'm more important than you... or something like that. They just do. What am I to say? You won't understand. If I tried to explain it to you I would be wasting time of my life that I would never be able to get back.

You've alreardy wasted time talking to me now. If you're going to become a major part in a conversation, you need to show your thoughts and finish it. So, please, indulge me. Or you're just making that excuse up because you don't have a reason. For now, I'm going with the latter.

--------------------

Darkender
Posted: Apr 4 2009, 01:28 AM

Mr. Ego

QUOTE (videogameman @ Apr 3 2009, 08:27 PM)

You've alreardy wasted time talking to me now. If you're going to become a major part in a conversation, you need to show your thoughts and finish it. So, please, indulge me.

What? You're right for once. Why am I wasting my time on you? I should stop that.

--------------------
videogameman
Posted: Apr 4 2009, 02:06 AM

Lifelong Expert

QUOTE (Darkender @ Apr 4 2009, 01:28 AM)
QUOTE (videogameman @ Apr 3 2009, 08:27 PM)

You've alreardy wasted time talking to me now. If you're going to become a major part in a conversation, you need to show your thoughts and finish it. So, please, indulge me.

What? You're right for once. Why am I wasting my time on you? I should stop that.

You've wasted more time typing that out. If you were going to stop, you wouldn't have posted that.

--------------------

videogameman
Posted: Apr 4 2009, 02:30 AM

Lifelong Expert

I find it a wonder Surfer or some other admin hasn't deleted our posts in Music Videos and This will Be Delicous!. We majorly derailed those topics.

--------------------

videogameman
Posted: Apr 4 2009, 02:59 AM

Lifelong Expert

Deadpool Theme Song again by Capgain deadpool

Deadpool, Deadpool

Does whatever he's paid to do,
Shoots his guns, all the time,
Drops his victims, just like flies,
Whatch out! Here comes, that violent fool!

Does he talk? listen bub-
The question is: Does he shut up?
Is the man uglier than sin?
I wouldn't even know where to begin,
But look over there! He's in his underwear!

In the chill of the night,
Where he really shouldn't be,
He arrives just in time,
To make life harder for you and me!

Deadpool, Deadpool,

Unfriendly neighborhood Deadpool,
For wealth and fame he was never meant,
action is his punishment,
To him,
Life is a great sig bang up-
Wherever there's a shoot-up caused by that blasted fool!

WTF!?! Don't do it! I'm sorry! I have a wife and kids! I want to live! I want to-

BANG!

Deadpool: Lying bastard. Don't worry, he's perfectly fine folks. He's just got a bullet in his head. A few bandaids, and he'll be back to screwing himself. This is Marvel after all.

--------------------

videogameman
Posted: Apr 5 2009, 12:30 AM

Lifelong Expert

WWE sucks. First, they majorly cut down on Raw's titles. Good luck selling Raw PPVs when there's no world title! Then they seperated J.R and King. They were a great team! And J.R was almost always on Raw! And did they drop Tazz? Tazz was awesome! Also, The Rock didn't make it to the Hall Of Fame. Epic fail.

--------------------

M Bison
Posted: Apr 5 2009, 12:42 AM

Leader of Shadaloo, Soon ruler of the world

Group: Admin
Member No.: 62

WWE sucks. First, they majorly cut down on Raw's titles.

The draft is right after mania. Their getting one back.

Good luck selling Raw PPVs when there's no world title!

WWE no longer have brand exclusive PPVs.

Then they separated J.R and King. They were a great team! And J.R was almost always on Raw!

King is a terrible announcer. JR is the best and works well with anyone.

And did they drop Tazz? Tazz was awesome!

No, he quit.

Also, The Rock didn't make it to the Hall Of Fame. Epic fail.

He will soon. It doesn't have to be the same year as Austin, this way they can make him the star attraction when he does go in.

--------------------

user posted image
"You know you're like the A-bomb? Everybody is laughing and having a good time, then you show up and BAM!"
http://hamish-campbell.mybrute.com
« Next Oldest | Members' Zones | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (29) « First ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0483 seconds · Archive