Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (29) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Videogameland!, Don't be fooled by name.
Ethan
Posted: Mar 13 2009, 09:55 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Group: Members
Member No.: 82

QUOTE (nicker @ Mar 13 2009, 09:49 PM)
QUOTE (videogameman @ Mar 13 2009, 09:44 PM)
For anyone that cares about Spider-Man:Web of Shadows, I've discovered a glitch!Now, remember the mission where Luke Cage teaches you to web-strike? If you did a new game+{look on Cheats-Secrets page}, when it says press Y again, press X, then press, Y, then X. As long as you don't do a web-strike and fail or do the web-strike he wants, you can beat up on him as long as you like. I managed to get a 116 hit combo and got him to the sea. If you stop on the ground{as in, stop after hitting Luke with a web-strike}, you can beat him up with normal ground attacks. He'll hit back with strong attacks and decrease your health pretty low, but you cannot die. This glitch is great for Luke Cage haters and for letting out anger.

Hey is WOS for the ps2?

yes it is. same for the 360!
videogameman
Posted: Mar 13 2009, 10:19 PM

Lifelong Expert

Member No.: 55

QUOTE (Ethan @ Mar 13 2009, 09:55 PM)
For anyone that cares about Spider-Man:Web of Shadows, I've discovered a glitch!Now, remember the mission where Luke Cage teaches you to web-strike? If you did a new game+{look on Cheats-Secrets page}, when it says press Y again, press X, then press, Y, then X. As long as you don't do a web-strike and fail or do the web-strike he wants, you can beat up on him as long as you like. I managed to get a 116 hit combo and got him to the sea. If you stop on the ground{as in, stop after hitting Luke with a web-strike}, you can beat him up with normal ground attacks. He'll hit back with strong attacks and decrease your health pretty low, but you cannot die. This glitch is great for Luke Cage haters and for letting out anger.

Hey is WOS for the ps2?

If you are intrested, get the 360/PS3 version. The PS2 version is quite inferoier compared to those two.

--------------------

You're truely evil if you've destroyed books!-Bookman, a charecter I made.

Why is it that video games always take the fall? TV and movies are just as bad! So, i videogameman, became Wack Thompson, and campainged agianst movies and TV, removing attention from video games and saving the field.-videogameman, another charecter I made.
nicker
Posted: Mar 13 2009, 10:24 PM

Expert

Member No.: 223

QUOTE (videogameman @ Mar 13 2009, 10:19 PM)

Hey is WOS for the ps2?

If you are intrested, get the 360/PS3 version. The PS2 version is quite inferoier compared to those two.

I would but I dont have ehtier.Just a ps2.

--------------------
videogameman
Posted: Mar 13 2009, 10:54 PM

Lifelong Expert

QUOTE (nicker @ Mar 13 2009, 10:24 PM)
QUOTE (videogameman @ Mar 13 2009, 10:19 PM)

Hey is WOS for the ps2?

I would but I dont have ehtier.Just a ps2.

Well, the PS2 version is still good and hilairous at times.

--------------------

Why is it that video games always take the fall? TV and movies are just as bad! So, i videogameman, became Wack Thompson, and campainged agianst movies and TV, removing attention from video games and saving the field.-videogameman, another charecter I made.
videogameman
Posted: Mar 14 2009, 03:18 PM

Lifelong Expert

My new favorite song{along with Weird Al's Alburqurqe} is Flobot's Handlebars. I get gooesbumps from listening to it. It's message is powerful and frightining. It makes you afraid it could actually happen, which it could. The music video is makes it even better.

Handlebars{actual video}
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuK2A1ZqoWs

Handlebars{Looney Toons, for those who want a lighter look}
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-YtwtfSVEE

Handlebars Kareoke
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYB26pM4arA

--------------------

videogameman
Posted: Mar 25 2009, 04:04 PM

Lifelong Expert

Saw Race To Witch Mountain yesterday. Completely forgettable. The only time I laughed was when my sister and my friend got scared when the bounty hunter popped out. They jumped! Anyway, The Rock was okay. Far better when he was in the WWF/WWE. If a movie provided him with a charecter like that, it would be wonderful. The two alien kids are your typical aliens. They talk almost completely in monotone and you never feel sorry for them. The other female lead was bland, never did much.

The bounty hunter though, I was more intrested in than anyone else. I pondered his past, and this is what i came up with. He was a commander in the planet's army, leading a platoon straight into a trap. They all died excecpt for him. But he was crippled. He lived in the shadows ashamed of his discharge and the incident. One day, the army went to him, to ask him to become thier {yes, I know it's used often} Super-Soldier. This is his chance to redeem himself. He agreed. The project disfigured him, but he did not care. He would serve. He would not fail his planet again. Never again. He soon was given his first mission. stop, or kill, two children who could jeprodize the takeover of Eartth. He agreed. He would not fail. He would not fail. Those were the words floating in his mind as undergoed his mission.

What do you guys think of that? Should I contuine it{I'll refine out more,of course}? Leave it alone?

--------------------

Marvel Man
Posted: Mar 26 2009, 12:12 AM

The Marvel Crusader

Member No.: 89

I watched it too?

It was forgetable indeed. The Rock should've had more action.
Cool origin.

--------------------

user posted image
OFFICIAL 2x HAVEN WRITING COMPETITION CHAMPION!!
OFFICIAL 2ND PLACE WRITER IN ADMIN CONTEST!!

"Do you know what happens to toads that are struck by lightning?
The same thing that happens to everything else."

-Storm
videogameman
Posted: Mar 26 2009, 01:11 AM

Lifelong Expert

QUOTE (Marvel Man @ Mar 26 2009, 12:12 AM)
I watched it too?

Got amesisa, Marvelman?

--------------------

Marvel Man
Posted: Mar 26 2009, 01:20 AM

The Marvel Crusader

Member No.: 89

QUOTE (videogameman @ Mar 26 2009, 01:11 AM)
Got amesisa, Marvelman?

What?

Who are you?

Where's my sandwhich?!

Did you take it?

--------------------

user posted image
OFFICIAL 2x HAVEN WRITING COMPETITION CHAMPION!!
OFFICIAL 2ND PLACE WRITER IN ADMIN CONTEST!!

"Do you know what happens to toads that are struck by lightning?
The same thing that happens to everything else."

-Storm
videogameman
Posted: Mar 26 2009, 01:21 AM

Lifelong Expert

QUOTE (Marvel Man @ Mar 26 2009, 01:20 AM)
What?

Who are you?

Where's my sandwhich?!

Did you take it?

YES! teu42.gif

--------------------

videogameman
Posted: Mar 29 2009, 08:37 PM

Lifelong Expert

I am now an Expert!

--------------------

nicker
Posted: Mar 29 2009, 10:03 PM

Expert

QUOTE (videogameman @ Mar 29 2009, 08:37 PM)
I am now an Expert!

Hey Video do a review about Monsters vs Aliens.

--------------------
videogameman
Posted: Mar 29 2009, 10:15 PM

Lifelong Expert

QUOTE (nicker @ Mar 29 2009, 10:03 PM)
Hey Video do a review about Monsters vs Aliens.

It was okay. Only made me laugh a select few times. Stephen Colbert, however, stole the show. Simply Hilairous as the President. Should've appeared more and some more Crowning Moments Of Awesome{His only one was shooting the alien monster with a pistol}. Most of the stars did not have the personality I wanted them to have. Hugh Laurie{AKA House from House} was not sarcastic, nor funny. He was too nice as Doctor Coakroch. Rain Wilsion{Also know as Dwight from The Office}did not act as a bafoon who does uneccessary actions. As Glaxaor, the evil alien, he did not speak in monotone and he was never awesome.I 've never seen Resse Witherspoon in anything else, so I don't know how this holds compared to her other films. Inscetasouarous did almost nothing. Wasn't even shown on the poster.

Will Arnett and seth Rogen, however, were both great as The Missing Link and B.O.B respectively. B.O.B was a lovable oaf who was simply hilairous and who had his own view of reality. The Missing Link was the most useless of them all, without super intellect, strength, or endurance. But he was more realistic in personality than all of the other monsters, aliens, and humans.

The story itself, was bleh. Forgettable. Less action than the title suggests. And the Monsters never have a true showdown with the aliens. I give it a 2.5. Looked WAY better in the trailers. STick with Shrek, Dreamworks.

--------------------

nicker
Posted: Mar 29 2009, 10:20 PM

Expert

QUOTE (videogameman @ Mar 29 2009, 10:15 PM)
It was okay. Only made me laugh a select few times. Stephen Colbert, however, stole the show. Simply Hilairous as the President. Should've appeared more and some more Crowning Moments Of Awesome{His only one was shooting the alien monster with a pistol}. Most of the stars did not have the personality I wanted them to have. Hugh Laurie{AKA House from House} was not sarcastic, nor funny. He was too nice as Doctor Coakroch. Rain Wilsion{Also know as Dwight from The Office}did not act as a bafoon who does uneccessary actions. As Glaxaor, the evil alien, he did not speak in monotone and he was never awesome.I 've never seen Resse Witherspoon in anything else, so I don't know how this holds compared to her other films. Inscetasouarous did almost nothing. Wasn't even shown on the poster.

Will Arnett and seth Rogen, however, were both great as The Missing Link and B.O.B respectively. B.O.B was a lovable oaf who was simply hilairous and who had his own view of reality. The Missing Link was the most useless of them all, without super intellect, strength, or endurance. But he was more realistic in personality than all of the other monsters, aliens, and humans.

The story itself, was bleh. Forgettable. Less action than the title suggests. And the Monsters never have a true showdown with the aliens. I give it a 2.5. Looked WAY better in the trailers. STick with Shrek, Dreamworks.

Thanks and I argee besides the fact that well for me The movie wasnt good because of Ginormica. I mean she complains about being a monster and Instetasarurs had a starteoff with the robot probe and I wish B.O.B scenes were on Youtube.

--------------------
videogameman
Posted: Mar 31 2009, 10:36 PM

Lifelong Expert

I have changed my sig, as you have probably noticed.

--------------------

« Next Oldest | Members' Zones | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (29) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0418 seconds · Archive