Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Hulk vs. Superman, Movie versions...

Who wins in an all out fight?
The Incredible Hulk (2008 version) user posted image [ 7 ]  [53.85%]
Superman Returns (2006 version) user posted image [ 6 ]  [46.15%]
Total Votes: 13
Guests cannot vote 
granobulax
Posted on Dec 24 2008, 01:16 PM

He's even got his hand over where I live...

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35

The Hulk has gone ballistic from the government trying to capture him yet again. Hulk begins to terrorize New York City by destroying building after building. After futile efforts by the US military to confine this rampaging beast, they make a call out to Metropolis to get Superman to assist in the capture of Hulk.

Can Superman capture the Incredible Hulk? Or will the Hulk prove too much for the man of steel?

Remember, this is the movie counterparts facing off against each other...

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 16 2008, 12:12 PM)
RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

Solomon and I may be gangsta, but treach is the gangsta of the year!
M Bison
Posted on Dec 24 2008, 01:35 PM

Leader of Shadaloo, Soon ruler of the world

Member No.: 62

New Movie Hulk is really weak. Seriously. He doesn't even have "Returns" Supes in strength. "Returns" Supes lifted a Kryptonite mountain into space. Hulk... lifted some cars.

--------------------

user posted image
"You know you're like the A-bomb? Everybody is laughing and having a good time, then you show up and BAM!"
http://hamish-campbell.mybrute.com
darkender
Posted on Dec 24 2008, 06:39 PM

Mr. Ego

Group: Members
Member No.: 10

The movie Hulk does nothing in that movie to show his strength. Even though I think Hulk can beat Superman the movie version was weakened and strinked.

--------------------
ND4
Posted on Dec 24 2008, 06:47 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (darkender @ Dec 24 2008, 06:39 PM)
The movie Hulk does nothing in that movie to show his strength. Even though I think Hulk can beat Superman the movie version was weakened and strinked.

What about making a sonic clap or beating the snot out of Abomniation?
darkender
Posted on Dec 24 2008, 06:53 PM

Mr. Ego

QUOTE (ND4 @ Dec 24 2008, 06:47 PM)

Those aren't anything new for hulk. He's always been beating down abomination and he's always been seen doing the sonic clap. Superman lifted up a island made of kryponite. Plus they made him weaker for the movie.

--------------------
ND4
Posted on Dec 24 2008, 06:54 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (darkender @ Dec 24 2008, 06:53 PM)

Those aren't anything new for hulk. He's always been beating down abomination and he's always been seen doing the sonic clap. Superman lifted up a island made of kryponite. Plus they made him weaker for the movie.

Oh I never seen Superman Returns . My big brother has and he said it sucked balls .Does it?
darkender
Posted on Dec 24 2008, 07:04 PM

Mr. Ego

QUOTE (ND4 @ Dec 24 2008, 06:54 PM)

Oh I never seen Superman Returns . My big brother has and he said it sucked balls .Does it?

It was okay.

--------------------
ND4
Posted on Dec 24 2008, 07:07 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (darkender @ Dec 24 2008, 07:04 PM)

It was okay.

Man! I hate when he does that then!! He always says a movie he did,nt like is bad and says I shouldn't watch it.
Marvel Man
Posted on Dec 24 2008, 07:41 PM

The Marvel Crusader

Member No.: 89

Tough call, the only way to be sure, is to compare:

Speed
While Superman isn't nearly as fast as his comic counter part, he is fast enough to keep up with high speed planes. Hulk's powerful muscles allow him to jump great heights and thus cover a greater distance. Still, Supes seems faster.

Strenght
Superman had trouble with a medium sized plane at the beggining of his movie. Later, he semi-sundipped himself and managed to carry a small island made of kryptonite. By then end of the scene though, he was in space and the rock weighed much less.

Hulk on the other hand might be weaker at base levels, but he also posseses an uncanny healing factor and his rage factor. Given enough time, Hulk could easily surpass Superman.

Improvement (Based on past movies)
Superman-It was good, but you can't improve on the original.

Hulk- Compared to his last movie, which was horrible (They had a flashback within a flashback! That just isn't right), improved greatly. Hulk has this.

Celebreties
Supes's movie included the old "Jor-El".
Hulk had Stan Lee.
Tie.

Durability
Supes withstood machine gun fire, and a small fire arm to his eye.
Hulk took sonic cannons, the entire US military which includes getting a helicopter dropped on you, and the Abomination.

Overall
Hulk's movie was Marvel and original. Supes's movie copied everything from previous movies. Music, Title, plot, etc.
Hulk ftw.
Nuff said.

--------------------

user posted image
OFFICIAL 2x HAVEN WRITING COMPETITION CHAMPION!!
OFFICIAL 2ND PLACE WRITER IN ADMIN CONTEST!!

"Do you know what happens to toads that are struck by lightning?
The same thing that happens to everything else."

-Storm
granobulax
Posted on Dec 25 2008, 03:36 AM

He's even got his hand over where I live...

Member No.: 35

These are some good debates. I'm glad it wasn't just a one sided event...

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 16 2008, 12:12 PM)
RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

Solomon and I may be gangsta, but treach is the gangsta of the year!
pinhead 2
Posted on Jan 3 2009, 08:40 PM

i will not die

Member No.: 76

super man wins

--------------------

user posted image I am enigma
greatness3045
Posted on Jan 11 2009, 09:11 AM

The King of Wakanda

Member No.: 122

QUOTE (darkender @ Dec 24 2008, 07:04 PM)

It was okay.

no it wasnt it sucked balls

--------------------

user posted imageuser posted image
Greatness Personified
greatness3045
  Posted on Jan 11 2009, 09:16 AM

The King of Wakanda

Member No.: 122

QUOTE (Marvel Man @ Dec 24 2008, 07:41 PM)
Tough call, the only way to be sure, is to compare:

Speed
While Superman isn't nearly as fast as his comic counter part, he is fast enough to keep up with high speed planes. Hulk's powerful muscles allow him to jump great heights and thus cover a greater distance. Still, Supes seems faster.

Strenght
Superman had trouble with a medium sized plane at the beggining of his movie. Later, he semi-sundipped himself and managed to carry a small island made of kryptonite. By then end of the scene though, he was in space and the rock weighed much less.

Hulk on the other hand might be weaker at base levels, but he also posseses an uncanny healing factor and his rage factor. Given enough time, Hulk could easily surpass Superman.

Improvement (Based on past movies)
Superman-It was good, but you can't improve on the original.

Hulk- Compared to his last movie, which was horrible (They had a flashback within a flashback! That just isn't right), improved greatly. Hulk has this.

Celebreties
Supes's movie included the old "Jor-El".
Hulk had Stan Lee.
Tie.

Durability
Supes withstood machine gun fire, and a small fire arm to his eye.
Hulk took sonic cannons, the entire US military which includes getting a helicopter dropped on you, and the Abomination.

Overall
Hulk's movie was Marvel and original. Supes's movie copied everything from previous movies. Music, Title, plot, etc.
Hulk ftw.
Nuff said.

Agreed. I mean if you real look at any superman movie besides the one with nuclear man and Zod's crew he usually fights (if you can call it that) regualar guys. I mean he went against Richard Pryor is that supposed to be the cool thing to do. Superman movies make me sick.

--------------------

user posted imageuser posted image
Greatness Personified
IonKidMax
Posted on Jan 13 2009, 06:35 PM

Join the Green Side

Member No.: 40

I had the tying vote!Hulk FTW!

--------------------

user posted image
darthsketch
  Posted on Jan 19 2009, 07:32 AM

!?

Member No.: 74

Supes

--------------------
« Next Oldest | Normal Fights | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0333 seconds · Archive