Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules RP Rules

Golden Rule: NO GOD MODING. It destroys the fun for everyone. Less significant rules: 1. Don't be a douche. Be fair. 2. DO NOT set up your own story and if someone has an action going against it, you can't tell them to take the action back. Adapt and move around it. More will be added as we go along.

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Bass's Tourney of Champions! Round 1!
Bassetman
Posted: Dec 13 2008, 03:07 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

Group: Admin
Member No.: 20

2. Team Bass:
Dr. Cox (Scrubs)
V (V For Vendetta)
Dr. McNinja (Dr. McNinja)
Bartholomew Kuma (One Piece)
End of movie Hancock (Hancock)

VS.

Team Michael (Team No. 2, Street Fighter):
Michael Jordon (Space Jam)
Michael Jackson (Moonwalker)
Michael Myers (Halloween)
Mike Myers (The comedian)
Michael Trinity (Mobile Suit Gundam 00)

The Warners have slipped out of their watertower again. Each team is contracted by Mr. Plotz to capture and subdue the Warners. The first one to capture and/or subdue them back into the watertower first wins. I realize they'll only come back out, but that's not the point. 

Jordan has experience with toonforcers.

Everyone seems to forget that The Warners would be repulsed by Michael Jackson so much, that they'd never catch them. Plus, if the Warners get hit by Kuma's powers just ONCE, they automatically get teleported into The water tower. Even though they'd escape soon after, he did get them in there once.

And WHAT experience did he gain from hangin' out with watered-down looney tunes that would help him capture the Warners? If you want star power, I haves me Will Smith.

--------------------
Bassetman
Posted: Dec 13 2008, 03:18 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

5. Dark Warriors:
Wolverine (Movie version)
Chuck Norris (Himself)
Riddick (Pitch Black)
Rambo (Rambo: 1st Blood)
Captain Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the Carribean)

VS.

Team Bass 2:
Rubus Hagrid (Harry Potter)
Kakashi Hatake (Naruto)
J.D. (Scrubs)
Mandy (Grim Adventures)
Iroh (Avatar)

Each team gets their own advice column for a month. At the end of that month, there will be a reader's poll to decide which column did the better job of providing helpful advice. The poll decides the winning team.

Mandy tells everyone to kill themselves, and ruins her teams chances.

And we expect the likes of Rambo and Riddick to do much better? Bass 2 is FILLED with advice givers. I have Iroh. F*ckin Iroh. Every episode of Scrubs ends in some sort of sum-up/moral from J.D., Hagrid practically threw Potter a bone of knowledge everytime they were stumped, and Kakashi's laid-back know-how will certainly overshadow Drak Warriors' macho-men.

--------------------
Street Fighter vs DBZ
Posted: Dec 13 2008, 03:23 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Bassetman @ Dec 13 2008, 03:18 PM)

5. Dark Warriors:
Chuck Norris (Himself)
Riddick (Pitch Black)

VS.

Team Bass 2:
Kakashi Hatake (Naruto)
J.D. (Scrubs)
Mandy (Grim Adventures)
Iroh (Avatar)

Each team gets their own advice column for a month. At the end of that month, there will be a reader's poll to decide which column did the better job of providing helpful advice. The poll decides the winning team.

And we expect the likes of Rambo and Riddick to do much better? Bass 2 is FILLED with advice givers. I have Iroh. F*ckin Iroh. Every episode of Scrubs ends in some sort of sum-up/moral from J.D., Hagrid practically threw Potter a bone of knowledge everytime they were stumped, and Kakashi's laid-back know-how will certainly overshadow Drak Warriors' macho-men.

angry.gif
My teams could kick your ass any day angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif
Bloody_Freak
Posted: Dec 13 2008, 03:23 PM

Fiction God

Group: Members
Member No.: 33

QUOTE (Bassetman @ Dec 13 2008, 11:18 AM)

5. Dark Warriors:
Chuck Norris (Himself)
Riddick (Pitch Black)

VS.

Team Bass 2:
Kakashi Hatake (Naruto)
J.D. (Scrubs)
Mandy (Grim Adventures)
Iroh (Avatar)

The rest of your team does good, but the fact is Mandy kills the majority of the audience. Chuck Norris is a great advice giver I think, and everyone else just has to not kill anyone and they win. Sorry Bass.

--------------------
darkender
Posted: Dec 13 2008, 05:28 PM

Mr. Ego

Member No.: 10

Wait is spongebob able to do that! Why couldn't I pick Bugs bunny!

--------------------
Bloody_Freak
Posted: Dec 13 2008, 05:57 PM

Fiction God

Member No.: 33

QUOTE (darkender @ Dec 13 2008, 01:28 PM)

Cuz Bugs wins no matter what. Spongebob usually fails. Just so happens, cleaning his strong point.

--------------------
darkender
Posted: Dec 13 2008, 06:01 PM

Mr. Ego

QUOTE (Bloody_Freak @ Dec 13 2008, 05:57 PM)
QUOTE (darkender @ Dec 13 2008, 01:28 PM)

Cuz Bugs wins no matter what. Spongebob usually fails. Just so happens, cleaning his strong point.

Mewtwo will hold him down with telekinesis anyway...

--------------------
Ethan
Posted: Dec 13 2008, 06:03 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Member No.: 82

1. Team Darkender 1:
Professor Xavier(Marvel)
Huey Freeman(Boondocks)
Zues (Disney)
Mewtwo (Pokemon)
Brainiac (Dc)

VS

Team Random (ND4).
Banjo Kazooie (Banjo Kazooie series)
General Grievous (Star Wars)
Rick Talyor (Splatterhouse)
Spongebob(This one kinda speaks for itself dosent, it?)
Noob Saibot (Mortal Kombat)

Each team is set on opposite ends of the Junkion's home planet (a big planet-sized trash heap). The teams are given twelve hours to clean as much as they can, meaning thousands of miles of dirt, hunks of metal, and junk. They are given a large crate of cleaning supplies each, and are able to use their powers to their advantage. No mind control allowed. Which team gets the most cleaning done?

Team Random wins easily.......look at the Sponge! he frickin cleaned up that shack resturant once (I forget, been years..........) within minutes.....

--------------------------------------------------------

2. Team Bass:
Dr. Cox (Scrubs)
V (V For Vendetta)

VS.

The Warners have slipped out of their watertower again. Each team is contracted by Mr. Plotz to capture and subdue the Warners. The first one to capture and/or subdue them back into the watertower first wins. I realize they'll only come back out, but that's not the point.

Bass's team wins....Cox will sare them back into the towers, or Hancock would just speed blitz them and throw em into the tower like the Michel kid.....

---------------------------------------------

3. Team What the hell?:
Son Gohan (Cell saga) (DBZ)
Hyuga Hinata (Maruto: Shippunden)
Shadow the Hedgehog (Sega)
Hermione Granger (Harry Potter)
Supergirl (Kara Zor-El, modern) (DC Comics)

VS.

Team Desultory.
Monty Python's King Arthur (Monty Python and the holy grail)
Thing (Adams Family)
The Zohan (You Don't Mess with the Zohan)
Death (Family Guy)
Don LaFontaine (The Movie Voice-Over Guy)

Each team must learn a NEW talent and put on a talent show. The team to get the most collective applause from the audience wins. The Watcher will be on hand to verify that each talent is completely and totally new to each individual. Anyone breaking that rule will be disqualified.

Maruto Shippuden? anyways....Nesh's team wins, Hermione is very very Talented....
-------------------------

4. Team: Size matters not when you have a giant on your side:
Stewie Griffin (Family Guy)
Master Yoda (Star Wars)
Lisa Simpson (The Simpsons)
Bilbo Baggins (The hobbit)
Karl the Giant (Big Fish)

VS.

Team Bison 1:
M Bison (Street Fighter)
Edge (WWE)
Captain America (Marvel)
L (Death Note)
Gandalf the White (Lord of the Rings)

Each team is scheduled for a semester of Potions Class with Severus Snape. The team to score the highest marks wins. Each team starts with 100 points. Which team will annoy Snape the least?

Team Ibson, they've got frickin Gandalf...THE WHITE! and L, who is a genius....

5. Dark Warriors:
Chuck Norris (Himself)
Riddick (Pitch Black)

VS.

Team Bass 2:
Kakashi Hatake (Naruto)
J.D. (Scrubs)
Mandy (Grim Adventures)
Iroh (Avatar)

JD and Iroh and Hagrid and Kakashi are the advice givers in their universe, combine that all from the seperate, specific universes and you've got a advice column that covers almost everything, them for the win...

6. Canus 1:
Princess Sally Acorn (Sonic the Hedgehog cartoon)
Llewellyn (Ozy and Millie)
Donkey Kong (Nintendo)
Hiro Nakamura (NBC)
Tim "The Toolman" Taylor (Home Improvement)

VS.

Grano 1:
Homer Simpson (The Simpsons)
Peter Griffin (Family Guy)
Genie (Walt Disney's Aladdin)
Santa Clause (Duh, it's Santa Clause. Where's your Christmas spirit? )
Dr. House (House)

Each team is locked into a filthy sweatshop and cannot leave until they make 10,000 sneakers. The first team to finish all ten thousand to factory specifications wins. Genie may not automatically make new sneakers, but he can use his powers to hasten the process somehow.

SANTA OWNS! end of the discussion........he might take a Candy cane hammer to House's face though.

7. Team Darkender 2:
Ultron(Marvel)
Dreadlocks (Urbanstyle Comics)
Doomsday (DC)
Stinkmeaner(Boondocks)
Joe Swanson (Family Guy)

VS.

Ultimate Vilgantes:
Hulk (Marvel)
Professor Solomon Seltzer (Wanted comics)
Spawn (Image Comics)
Batman (DC Comics)
Hellboy (Dark Horse)

Ipkiss is at it again! He's adorned the Mask of Loki, and is causing havoc. Each team must incapacitate the loony, green-faced menace. Comic version.

my team wins........Professor comes up with a plan to get rid of his enemy heroes in his unvierse, all of em, and SUCCEEDS, he's got the backing of the rich detective batman, the super strong hulk, the demon hunter hellboy and his knowledge of dark magic and demons, and Spawn with his necro magic and weapons... and experince with gods yeah, my team takes this.
--------------------------

8. Team Undead:
Kel'Thuzad (Warcraft)
Mumm-Ra the ever living (Thundercats)
Skeletor (He-man)
Freddy Krueger (A Nightmare in Elm Street)
Chucky (Child's Play)

VS.

Team Sicko:
Rorschach (the Watchmen)
Joker (DC)
Poppa Rocks (Bo-Bobo)
Kane (WWE)
Mojo Jo Jo (Dexter's Laboratory)

It's a race! The race is about 20 miles long. 4 miles per participant. The twist is, the SLOWEST team wins! However, neither team is aware of the twist. Powers are allowed. Think of it this way, what team would win first, but then realize they lost?

HAH! Chucky loses bad!!! but he wins though.....
-------------------

Team Bison 2:
Superman (DC)
Death's Head (Marvel)
Grimgor Ironhide (Warhammer)
Optimus Prime (Transformers)
Alucard (Hellsing)

VS.

Team Megalomaniac:
Cobra Commander (G.I. Joe)
Dr. Doom (Fantastic Four)
Darth Sidious (Star Wars)
The Brain (Pinky and the Brain)
Kuriboh?? (Yu-Gi-Oh)

Each team is given five dollars apiece and are forced to go through the Mall of America on Black Friday and get the best deal they can. The team to get the best deal (and survive the everlasting crush of angry, jostled, crazed people) wins! They may either pool their money or spend the five dollars separately. No harm to the other shoppers or opposing team is allowed.

sex beam FTW! he'll just have the clerks lower the prices to a penny for him......
----------------
Bassetman
Posted: Dec 13 2008, 07:25 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

1. Team Darkender 1:
Professor Xavier(Marvel)
Huey Freeman(Boondocks)
Zues (Disney)
Mewtwo (Pokemon)
Brainiac (Dc)

VS

Team Random (ND4).

Each team is set on opposite ends of the Junkion's home planet (a big planet-sized trash heap). The teams are given twelve hours to clean as much as they can, meaning thousands of miles of dirt, hunks of metal, and junk. They are given a large crate of cleaning supplies each, and are able to use their powers to their advantage. No mind control allowed. Which team gets the most cleaning done?

Huh. I didn't realize Spongebob's cleaning prowess when I made this, but they're right. They're on opposite sides of the planet, meaning no mental interfearence even if the Prof. or Mewtwo was allowed. I'm sure Brainiac will create a complex machine to help, and Zeus'll be unleashing his thunderbolts, disintegrating the largest of hunks, but I don't think anything measures up to Spongebob.

2. Team Bass:
Dr. Cox (Scrubs)
V (V For Vendetta)

VS.

First, the Warners go straight for Jordan, but when Jackson tries to get close, they run away in comedic fear. Then Dot spots "Will Smith" and is all over him. Yakko and Wakko spot Cox.

"Hey, I know you!"

"You're that doctor from tv!" Yakko points out.

"But where's your cane?" Wakko asks quizzically.

*Cox grunts and rolls his eyes*

"Dr. House, I have this rash... could ya be a pal an' take a look?"

*Just as Cox was about to go into rant mode, V cuts in.*

"Of course he will, children!"

"Dr. House is the finest physician alive!"

"All examinations will be at the watertower, along with lollipops if you're good sports about it!"

"YAY!"

3. Team What the hell?:

VS.

Team Desultory.
Thing (Adams Family)
Death (Family Guy)

Each team must learn a NEW talent and put on a talent show. The team to get the most collective applause from the audience wins. The Watcher will be on hand to verify that each talent is completely and totally new to each individual. Anyone breaking that rule will be disqualified.

While The Zohan will surely be able to learn something new and make a good show of it, and I absolutely adore the image and sound of Don LaFontaine singing Sinatra, Team What The Hell is just chock-full of talent.

Master Yoda (Star Wars)

VS.

Team Bison 1:
M Bison (Street Fighter)
Edge (WWE)
Captain America (Marvel)
L (Death Note)

Each team is scheduled for a semester of Potions Class with Severus Snape. The team to score the highest marks wins. Each team starts with 100 points. Which team will annoy Snape the least?

While Bison's scenario of how this'd go seems accurate, I doubt Snape will overlook such foul-play or be fooled by it. Nevertheless, the points he'd take away might not be sufficient enough to put Team Giant in the lead, as I see Stewie annoying the hell out of Snape, and Bison's team is filled with hard-workers with discipline. But I feel the need to mention it's been quite some time since I watched wrestling, and research does me little to find out about Edge. Hamboy, is Edge a Penis? Damn censors.

5. Dark Warriors:
Chuck Norris (Himself)
Riddick (Pitch Black)

VS.

Team Bass 2:
Kakashi Hatake (Naruto)
J.D. (Scrubs)
Mandy (Grim Adventures)
Iroh (Avatar)

As previously stated, my group is overflowing with teh advice. The polls are judging the teams as a whole, meaning not EVERYONE would get Mandy. Which I think means that what's left of Bass 2 outdoes everything DW has.

6. Canus 1:
Donkey Kong (Nintendo)
Hiro Nakamura (NBC)

VS.

Grano 1:
Dr. House (House)

Each team is locked into a filthy sweatshop and cannot leave until they make 10,000 sneakers. The first team to finish all ten thousand to factory specifications wins. Genie may not automatically make new sneakers, but he can use his powers to hasten the process somehow.

I think the combined power of Santa and Genie pull this off. My main question though is if Hiro could stop time around Genie or Santa. Or if Llewellyn would sabotage Grano 1's sneakers by breathing fire on it. Hrm. Team Grano wins.

7. Team Darkender 2:
Ultron(Marvel)
Doomsday (DC)
Stinkmeaner(Boondocks)
Joe Swanson (Family Guy)

VS.

Ultimate Vilgantes:
Hulk (Marvel)
Spawn (Image Comics)
Batman (DC Comics)
Hellboy (Dark Horse)

Ipkiss is at it again! He's adorned the Mask of Loki, and is causing havoc. Each team must incapacitate the loony, green-faced menace. Comic version.

I don't know what either of these teams might do to Mask. Maybe Wayne could do some of that goddamn prep stuff to get him to take off the mask. That's the only foreseeable victory.

8. Team Undead:
Kel'Thuzad (Warcraft)
Skeletor (He-man)
Chucky (Child's Play)

VS.

Team Sicko:
Rorschach (the Watchmen)
Joker (DC)
Poppa Rocks (Bo-Bobo)
Kane (WWE)

It's a race! The race is about 20 miles long. 4 miles per participant. The twist is, the SLOWEST team wins! However, neither team is aware of the twist. Powers are allowed. Think of it this way, what team would win first, but then realize they lost?

Mumm-Ra automatically teleports his team to the finish-line, therefore making them lose.

Team Bison 2:
Superman (DC)
Death's Head (Marvel)
Alucard (Hellsing)

VS.

Team Megalomaniac:
Kuriboh?? (Yu-Gi-Oh)

Each team is given five dollars apiece and are forced to go through the Mall of America on Black Friday and get the best deal they can. The team to get the best deal (and survive the everlasting crush of angry, jostled, crazed people) wins! They may either pool their money or spend the five dollars separately. No harm to the other shoppers or opposing team is allowed.

This is interesting. While Alucard does have his sex beam, Ironhide is incredibly short-tempered. And you're not allowed to hurt anyone here, and I doubt he can control himself.

--------------------
M Bison
Posted: Dec 13 2008, 07:38 PM

Leader of Shadaloo, Soon ruler of the world

Member No.: 62

QUOTE (Bassetman @ Dec 13 2008, 07:25 PM)
While Bison's scenario of how this'd go seems accurate, I doubt Snape will overlook such foul-play or be fooled by it. Nevertheless, the points he'd take away might not be sufficient enough to put Team Giant in the lead, as I see Stewie annoying the hell out of Snape, and Bison's team is filled with hard-workers with discipline. But I feel the need to mention it's been quite some time since I watched wrestling, and research does me little to find out about Edge. Hamboy, is Edge a Penis? Damn censors.

Edge is the most over heel today. The ultimate opportunist, he'll do anything and everything to get what he wants. Twice using money in the bank to win world titles from injured foes, once taking advantage of an injured Jeff Hardy to win another world title, hooking up with Smackdown's general manager to stay at the top, etc...

There is no doubt that Bilbo and Lisa are going to get con-chair-toed or speared before they can finish.

--------------------

user posted image
"You know you're like the A-bomb? Everybody is laughing and having a good time, then you show up and BAM!"
http://hamish-campbell.mybrute.com
ND4
Posted: Dec 13 2008, 09:07 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Bassetman @ Dec 13 2008, 07:25 PM)
1. Team Darkender 1:
Professor Xavier(Marvel)
Huey Freeman(Boondocks)
Zues (Disney)
Mewtwo (Pokemon)
Brainiac (Dc)

VS

Team Random (ND4).

Huh. I didn't realize Spongebob's cleaning prowess when I made this, but they're right. They're on opposite sides of the planet, meaning no mental interfearence even if the Prof. or Mewtwo was allowed. I'm sure Brainiac will create a complex machine to help, and Zeus'll be unleashing his thunderbolts, disintegrating the largest of hunks, but I don't think anything measures up to Spongebob.

2. Team Bass:
Dr. Cox (Scrubs)
V (V For Vendetta)

VS.

First, the Warners go straight for Jordan, but when Jackson tries to get close, they run away in comedic fear. Then Dot spots "Will Smith" and is all over him. Yakko and Wakko spot Cox.

"Hey, I know you!"

"You're that doctor from tv!" Yakko points out.

"But where's your cane?" Wakko asks quizzically.

*Cox grunts and rolls his eyes*

"Dr. House, I have this rash... could ya be a pal an' take a look?"

*Just as Cox was about to go into rant mode, V cuts in.*

"Of course he will, children!"

"Dr. House is the finest physician alive!"

"All examinations will be at the watertower, along with lollipops if you're good sports about it!"

"YAY!"

3. Team What the hell?:

VS.

Team Desultory.
Thing (Adams Family)
Death (Family Guy)

While The Zohan will surely be able to learn something new and make a good show of it, and I absolutely adore the image and sound of Don LaFontaine singing Sinatra, Team What The Hell is just chock-full of talent.

Master Yoda (Star Wars)

VS.

Team Bison 1:
M Bison (Street Fighter)
Edge (WWE)
Captain America (Marvel)
L (Death Note)

5. Dark Warriors:
Chuck Norris (Himself)
Riddick (Pitch Black)

VS.

Team Bass 2:
Kakashi Hatake (Naruto)
J.D. (Scrubs)
Mandy (Grim Adventures)
Iroh (Avatar)

As previously stated, my group is overflowing with teh advice. The polls are judging the teams as a whole, meaning not EVERYONE would get Mandy. Which I think means that what's left of Bass 2 outdoes everything DW has.

6. Canus 1:
Donkey Kong (Nintendo)
Hiro Nakamura (NBC)

VS.

Grano 1:
Dr. House (House)

I think the combined power of Santa and Genie pull this off. My main question though is if Hiro could stop time around Genie or Santa. Or if Llewellyn would sabotage Grano 1's sneakers by breathing fire on it. Hrm. Team Grano wins.

7. Team Darkender 2:
Ultron(Marvel)
Doomsday (DC)
Stinkmeaner(Boondocks)
Joe Swanson (Family Guy)

VS.

Ultimate Vilgantes:
Hulk (Marvel)
Spawn (Image Comics)
Batman (DC Comics)
Hellboy (Dark Horse)

I don't know what either of these teams might do to Mask. Maybe Wayne could do some of that goddamn prep stuff to get him to take off the mask. That's the only foreseeable victory.

8. Team Undead:
Kel'Thuzad (Warcraft)
Skeletor (He-man)
Chucky (Child's Play)

VS.

Team Sicko:
Rorschach (the Watchmen)
Joker (DC)
Poppa Rocks (Bo-Bobo)
Kane (WWE)

Mumm-Ra automatically teleports his team to the finish-line, therefore making them lose.

Team Bison 2:
Superman (DC)
Death's Head (Marvel)
Alucard (Hellsing)

VS.

Team Megalomaniac:
Kuriboh?? (Yu-Gi-Oh)

This is interesting. While Alucard does have his sex beam, Ironhide is incredibly short-tempered. And you're not allowed to hurt anyone here, and I doubt he can control himself.

Yep and I think the snecne with Spongebob goes like this.

Spongebob:Hm.This spot is dusty . Cleans spot.Then again this whole place looks dusty. Shoves himself in bucket and stuffs a broom inside himself and washes the whole Krusty Krab in seconds .

Oh and

1: Noob ,Grevious ,and Sponge win it for my team. Noob could just teleport the trash off the planet and Grev could just use his four lightsabers to cut the trash into itty bitty pieces. Oh and with that fact I just provided for the Sponge takes it.

2:Ethier Jordan convinces Dot to get her brothers to the WaterTower or
Dr.cox wins it for the other team.

3: Hintna and Supergirl make a muscical with Gohan and Shadow and
Hermonie top it off with a burst of Magic and Chaos Control blasts for the audincence.

4: Bisons team has having sexual intercourse Gandalf the White and to add to that. Edge and L who almost caught Light but Light had to be a real coward and kill him before he found him out .

5: With Iroh and Hagrid and dont forget Kahishin Team Bass wins this.
But if too much peolpe go to Mandy Bass,s chances are fuked .

6:Peter messes everything up but Santa and Genie take this with little time to spare.

7:The only ones who have a chance of getting the mask off Ipkiss is
Bats with prep and Joe .But Bats did fight Mask once.He can do it again. Ulmite Vilginates take this.

8:Poppa Rocks srecews it for Team sicko .I mean the guys super funny but is dumb as Ed from Ed,Edd,Eddy.

Now finally 9 : Kuriboh with his cuteness and Alucard with his sex beam takes it.
Ethan
Posted: Dec 14 2008, 05:30 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

you're forgetting the Hulk....he can just rip the mask off along with Impkiss's head....
darkender
Posted: Dec 14 2008, 05:45 AM

Mr. Ego

QUOTE (Ethan @ Dec 14 2008, 05:30 AM)
you're forgetting the Hulk....he can just rip the mask off along with Impkiss's head....

So can Doomsday...

--------------------
Ethan
Posted: Dec 14 2008, 05:51 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

QUOTE (darkender @ Dec 14 2008, 05:45 AM)
QUOTE (Ethan @ Dec 14 2008, 05:30 AM)

So can Doomsday...

yes but one problem..how do you catch him?..I've got a guy, Spawn who has living chains imbued with the power of hell, which is stronger than the power of Loki to hold him in place while hulk can rip his face off, or if not, Hellboy can use one of his charms to burn it off......as the power of loki can't resist Spawn...
« Next Oldest | RP Boards | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0370 seconds · Archive