zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

people are....................
boratz
Posted: Nov 30 2008, 05:20 AM

Mr. Sasquatch

Group: Members
Member No.: 94

I heard in New York the day after Thanksgiving, a Wal-Mart put on those sales for the holidays. One of the employees went to open the door to Wal-Mart, and was knocked on the ground. All the customers ran over him, and killed him. The knocked the other employees away from trying to help, and knocked the police away from trying to do CPR. They overpowered the other employees when they tried to close the doors, and it seemed like they didn't give a care in the world.

I hear the authorities are trying to blame Wal-Mart for the inncident. If I was there personally before it all happened; I was an employee I would have ran to the sporting good section, take a shotgun, run back to the front, shoot it in the air, and try to calm those heartless New York people down. They killed an employee just because there is a few dollars off on some worthless item in Toy Land, or Guitar Hero 4 is 59.99 insted of 69.99. Seriously is that what it takes to get your jands on something that will probably go out of style in about a month.

I hate what society has become. I think everyone of those customers should be sued for all their money, no matter what their excuse is. No one should die, for your selfish pothetic reason.

--------------------
"War is fought with Weapons, but It is Won by Men" - General George Patton

videogameman
Posted: Nov 30 2008, 03:02 PM

Lifelong Expert

Member No.: 55

QUOTE (boratz @ Nov 30 2008, 05:20 AM)
I heard in New York the day after Thanksgiving, a Wal-Mart put on those sales for the holidays. One of the employees went to open the door to Wal-Mart, and was knocked on the ground. All the customers ran over him, and killed him. The knocked the other employees away from trying to help, and knocked the police away from trying to do CPR. They overpowered the other employees when they tried to close the doors, and it seemed like they didn't give a care in the world.

I hear the authorities are trying to blame Wal-Mart for the inncident. If I was there personally before it all happened; I was an employee I would have ran to the sporting good section, take a shotgun, run back to the front, shoot it in the air, and try to calm those heartless New York people down. They killed an employee just because there is a few dollars off on some worthless item in Toy Land, or Guitar Hero 4 is 59.99 insted of 69.99. Seriously is that what it takes to get your jands on something that will probably go out of style in about a month.

I hate what society has become. I think everyone of those customers should be sued for all their money, no matter what their excuse is. No one should die, for your selfish pothetic reason.

..... {stands up and starts to clap}.

--------------------

You're truely evil if you've destroyed books!-Bookman, a charecter I made.

Why is it that video games always take the fall? TV and movies are just as bad! So, i videogameman, became Wack Thompson, and campainged agianst movies and TV, removing attention from video games and saving the field.-videogameman, another charecter I made.
granobulax
Posted: Nov 30 2008, 03:07 PM

He's even got his hand over where I live...

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35

I totally agree. It's maddening to think that people have to die over senseless and trivial things like a store sale. It's wreckless and careless.

Anyone who was in that stampede should have to pay a serious fine to the family of the dead.

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 16 2008, 12:12 PM)
RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

Solomon and I may be gangsta, but treach is the gangsta of the year!
The Ripper
Posted: Nov 30 2008, 03:47 PM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

Member No.: 12

When I heard of that, I thought "Wow..."

Are people animals? Do they realize someone was being trampled?

the answers... Yes; No. But then again, people are bastards.

--------------------

QUOTE ("Friedrich Nietzsche")
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
Bassetman
Posted: Nov 30 2008, 05:27 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

Member No.: 20

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Nov 30 2008, 03:47 PM)

Are people animals?  Do they realize someone was being trampled?

the answers... Yes; No.  But then again, people are bastards.

Bastard-coated bastards, with bastard filling my friend.

--------------------
pinhead 2
Posted: Nov 30 2008, 05:50 PM

i will not die

Member No.: 76

my mum said that today and what the hell thoe like he died because one thing was on sale 10 dollers off like what the hell

--------------------

user posted image I am enigma
E-Apple
Posted: Nov 30 2008, 06:44 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Member No.: 82

.........that blows......I was shopping during Black Friday and there was people like grabbin stuff and yelliin "MINE!!" and pushing through people to buy the stuff.... .....selfish bastards.......I think it was in Target....
super_wolverine_Man
Posted: Nov 30 2008, 08:21 PM

Head Admin

Member No.: 3

Greedy, Immature, selfish, worthless, good for nothing, money hungry, two-faced, hypocritical, whiney, low down, scum filled, Snakes!

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
boratz
Posted: Nov 30 2008, 08:34 PM

Mr. Sasquatch

Member No.: 94

Also I know the economy is crap. I know people are desperate for cash, but my gosh; is this what society has become for a 10 dollar off sale at Wal-Mart.

--------------------
"War is fought with Weapons, but It is Won by Men" - General George Patton

granobulax
Posted: Nov 30 2008, 09:59 PM

He's even got his hand over where I live...

Member No.: 35

QUOTE (Bassetman @ Nov 30 2008, 05:27 PM)
QUOTE (The Ripper @ Nov 30 2008, 03:47 PM)

Are people animals?  Do they realize someone was being trampled?

the answers... Yes; No.  But then again, people are bastards.

Bastard-coated bastards, with bastard filling my friend.

Awww... you didn't get any with bastard sprinkles? sad.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 16 2008, 12:12 PM)
RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

Solomon and I may be gangsta, but treach is the gangsta of the year!
E-Apple
Posted: Nov 30 2008, 10:02 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Member No.: 82

awww, this is not a time for a joke, Grano......RIP Wally World employee......RIP.......
Bassetman
Posted: Nov 30 2008, 10:12 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

Member No.: 20

QUOTE (E-Apple @ Nov 30 2008, 10:02 PM)
awww, this is not a time for a joke, Grano......RIP Wally World employee......RIP.......

Psst..Walmart. tongue.gif

--------------------
darkender
Posted: Nov 30 2008, 11:58 PM

Mr. Ego

Member No.: 10

Real sad, I heard about it but there was other incidents like that. Around a store near me it was crazy really! People was getting pushed around and then there was a fight and all this stuff started it was just crazy. Police had to come...

--------------------
The Ripper
Posted: Dec 1 2008, 12:23 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

Member No.: 12

Wal-Mart: Low prices, low morals. Always!

That's how I see Wal-Mart.

--------------------

QUOTE ("Friedrich Nietzsche")
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
darkender
Posted: Dec 1 2008, 12:28 AM

Mr. Ego

Member No.: 10

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Dec 1 2008, 12:23 AM)
Wal-Mart: Low prices, low morals. Always!

That's how I see Wal-Mart.

dry.gif I think that the funniest thing I ever heard you say...

--------------------
« Next Oldest | Rantings and Ravings | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0390 seconds · Archive