zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Demitri vs. Alucard, Battle of vampires!
The Ripper
Posted: Nov 29 2008, 09:47 PM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

Group: Members
Member No.: 12

As Demitri was about to fight Jedah Dohma, another vampire would interfere. Alucard has mysteriously traveled to Makai through a portal that lead to Makai. "You, I demand answers to this place!" Alucard said to Demitri. "Do not impede in my way to taking over Makai!" Demitri responded. "I guess you leave me no choice" Alucard chuckled with a cocky attitude.

They are at their best, and fighting at Makai!

--------------------

QUOTE ("Friedrich Nietzsche")
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
Phalanx
Posted: Nov 29 2008, 11:27 PM

Okami... Best Wii game I've played so far!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

It would be a fair fight if you could take away that new omnipresent power Alucard has. But either way, I call this a stalemate, since I hear Demitri is at planet busting level and Alucard has a chockload of abilities and insane regen.

--------------------
« Next Oldest | Normal Fights | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0316 seconds · Archive