Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Best and worst spiderman cartoon?
Phalanx
Posted: Nov 22 2008, 05:28 AM

Okami... Best Wii game I've played so far!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I gotta say the best was the 1994 Fox Kids version, it was clearly the longest running and the character designs were simply amazing and eye-popping.

The worst I gotta say is the 2008 WB version, it's lacking the classic substance of spidey himself.

Now in case you're going to ask "I thought you hated spiderman", yes in some ways I do dislike him, but I still appreciate the greatness of his 90's cartoons when I was a youngin'.

--------------------
IonKidMax
  Posted: Nov 23 2008, 07:27 PM

Join the Green Side

Group: Members
Member No.: 40

QUOTE (Phalanx @ Nov 22 2008, 05:28 AM)
I gotta say the best was the 1994 Fox Kids version, it was clearly the longest running and the character designs were simply amazing and eye-popping.

The worst I gotta say is the 2008 WB version, it's lacking the classic substance of spidey himself.

Now in case you're going to ask "I thought you hated spiderman", yes in some ways I do dislike him, but I still appreciate the greatness of his 90's cartoons when I was a youngin'.

I taotaly agrre with you.The 1994 version was very good.But the WB is not meant for our kind of veiwing.It's ment for an younger audiance.And I think the Spiderman on Jetix sucks.

--------------------

user posted image
pinhead 2
Posted: Nov 23 2008, 07:32 PM

i will not die

Member No.: 76

Ya i think the the knew one on Nick Toons sucks eggs like hell i hate it and the older version is great

--------------------

user posted image I am enigma
M Bison
Posted: Nov 23 2008, 07:38 PM

Leader of Shadaloo, Soon ruler of the world

Member No.: 62

No. 2008 is much closer to the original Stan Lee created Spider-man.

--------------------

user posted image
"You know you're like the A-bomb? Everybody is laughing and having a good time, then you show up and BAM!"
http://hamish-campbell.mybrute.com
pinhead 2
Posted: Nov 23 2008, 07:42 PM

i will not die

Member No.: 76

no f****** way

--------------------

user posted image I am enigma
Phalanx
Posted: Nov 23 2008, 08:10 PM

QUOTE (IonKidMax @ Nov 23 2008, 07:27 PM)

I taotaly agrre with you.The 1994 version was very good.But the WB is not meant for our kind of veiwing.It's ment for an younger audiance.And I think the Spiderman on Jetix sucks.

Isn't the one on the Jetix the same as 1994 Fox Kid's version?

--------------------
Phalanx
Posted: Nov 23 2008, 08:11 PM

QUOTE (M Bison @ Nov 23 2008, 07:38 PM)

Really? Now you're telling me.

--------------------
Phalanx
Posted: Nov 23 2008, 08:12 PM

Nonetheless, I miss the Fox Kids version. I think the 2008 one is alright, but far from the best.

--------------------
IonKidMax
  Posted: Nov 23 2008, 09:56 PM

Join the Green Side

Member No.: 40

QUOTE (Phalanx @ Nov 23 2008, 08:10 PM)
QUOTE (IonKidMax @ Nov 23 2008, 07:27 PM)

Isn't the one on the Jetix the same as 1994 Fox Kid's version?

I meant Spiderman Ulimited on Jetix.They have two Spiderman series running. mellow.gif

--------------------

user posted image
videogameman
Posted: Nov 26 2008, 01:39 PM

Lifelong Expert

Member No.: 55

QUOTE (M Bison @ Nov 23 2008, 07:38 PM)

I agree, M. Bision. It's nice to see another Spectacular Spider-Man supporter. It sure seems like this topic is dominated by the 1994 lovers.

--------------------

You're truely evil if you've destroyed books!-Bookman, a charecter I made.

Why is it that video games always take the fall? TV and movies are just as bad! So, i videogameman, became Wack Thompson, and campainged agianst movies and TV, removing attention from video games and saving the field.-videogameman, another charecter I made.
« Next Oldest | Chit-Chat | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0323 seconds · Archive