zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules RP Rules

Golden Rule: NO GOD MODING. It destroys the fun for everyone. Less significant rules: 1. Don't be a douche. Be fair. 2. DO NOT set up your own story and if someone has an action going against it, you can't tell them to take the action back. Adapt and move around it. More will be added as we go along.

Pages: (8) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

World of Politics II, Revised
darkender
Posted: Nov 22 2008, 06:12 PM

Mr. Ego

Group: Members
Member No.: 10

Ooc: Sorry I haven't been on to do the rp but my computer is acting up and I've been busy lately...
Ic: A tv monitor lowers out of the cieling with a computerized face on it and it begins to talk"Welcome all" it says in a booming voice"I have gathered you all hear to discuss something of much importance..." the monitor goes blank and the island begins to shake...

--------------------
ND4
Posted: Nov 22 2008, 06:17 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (darkender @ Nov 22 2008, 06:12 PM)
Ooc: Sorry I haven't been on to do the rp but my computer is acting up and I've been busy lately...
Ic: A tv monitor lowers out of the cieling with a computerized face on it and it begins to talk"Welcome all" it says in a booming voice"I have gathered you all hear to discuss something of much importance..." the monitor goes blank and the island begins to shake...

Banjo:Oh no Kazooie what if Grunty is back?!
Kazooie:Banjo we got rid of that old skull faced hag three times.She aint coming back.
E-Apple
Posted: Nov 22 2008, 06:57 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Member No.: 82

"............something is causing the island to quake....or is it destroying it? Connor, go check outside, now."
Guardian of Nesh
Posted: Nov 23 2008, 02:38 AM

A mole of legendarinesss

Group: Admin
Member No.: 68

James siged. "Why does this crap always happen to me?" he asked rhetoricly reffering the shaking island.

--------------------

'I'm going to die; if this wasteland doesn't kill me the Avatars will. I'm the last Technomancer; as I go so goes my culture.' The thought was serene, not fearful at all. If he was going to die, he'd die fighting; he'd make sure that the Technomancers were never forgotten. Morshan Sakru: The Last Technomancer would be a name all Avatar would shutter at the thought of for etenity. Morshan now knew what happened to a man who had nothing left to live for but vengence: he became a monster.
darkender
Posted: Nov 23 2008, 03:10 AM

Mr. Ego

The building then begins fall apart, as the glass cieling cracks and begins to fall.
General Dark stands up"Everybody out!" he says pointing towards emergency exit.

--------------------
E-Apple
Posted: Nov 23 2008, 03:23 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

"Terminators, get everyone out..." I say to thme as I go for the exit....
Guardian of Nesh
Posted: Nov 23 2008, 03:27 AM

A mole of legendarinesss

QUOTE (Guardian of Nesh @ Nov 22 2008, 09:38 PM)
James siged. "Why does this crap always happen to me?" he asked rhetoricly reffering the shaking island.

James simply teleports himself and Katie out.

--------------------

'I'm going to die; if this wasteland doesn't kill me the Avatars will. I'm the last Technomancer; as I go so goes my culture.' The thought was serene, not fearful at all. If he was going to die, he'd die fighting; he'd make sure that the Technomancers were never forgotten. Morshan Sakru: The Last Technomancer would be a name all Avatar would shutter at the thought of for etenity. Morshan now knew what happened to a man who had nothing left to live for but vengence: he became a monster.
darkender
Posted: Nov 23 2008, 03:44 AM

Mr. Ego

General Dark then leads his king out.
Dark: What could be the cause of such a quake? It definitly wasnt natural.

--------------------
ND4
Posted: Nov 23 2008, 04:24 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (darkender @ Nov 23 2008, 03:44 AM)
General Dark then leads his king out.
Dark: What could be the cause of such a quake? It definitly wasnt natural.

Banjo:Wait guys we left Conker inside!!
Conker noo!!
Mumbo:Why wont nobody say Sqiurrle??!
E-Apple
Posted: Nov 23 2008, 04:33 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

"umm, there he is, along with Connor.....remeber I ordered my Terminators to get everyone out..........you're welcome" I say to Banjo and his bird-friend Kazooie
ND4
Posted: Nov 23 2008, 04:49 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (E-Apple @ Nov 23 2008, 04:33 AM)
"umm, there he is, along with Connor.....remeber I ordered my Terminators to get everyone out..........you're welcome" I say to Banjo and his bird-friend Kazooie

Conker filicks the termnatiors off and jumps in the bookbag with Kazooie.
Hey a hot bird.
Okay that tears it!!!Conker:OWWWW!!!What did I say!!?!?
E-Apple
Posted: Nov 23 2008, 04:56 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

"So, Dark, what happend, do you have any idea......?"
Guardian of Nesh
Posted: Nov 23 2008, 05:25 AM

A mole of legendarinesss

QUOTE (E-Apple @ Nov 22 2008, 11:56 PM)
"So, Dark, what happend, do you have any idea......?"

"James?" Katie asked hoping he could answer the question.
'It wasn't Gaia, (The Immortal Spirt or if you perfer god of Earth in Nesh) there was no spike of anger in the power orb he gave me. That wasn't natural and that's definately not good." James mused darkly.

--------------------

E-Apple
Posted: Nov 23 2008, 05:27 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

.........OCC: dude, Gaia is a femal.....she's Mother Gais....right?

"Gaia? oh yeah, the Titan mother of all of the cyclops and such.........I have a question while you're both on the topic.....do you believe in Kronos or Zeus?"
Guardian of Nesh
Posted: Nov 23 2008, 05:41 AM

A mole of legendarinesss

QUOTE (E-Apple @ Nov 23 2008, 12:27 AM)
.........OCC: dude, Gaia is a femal.....she's Mother Gais....right?

"Gaia? oh yeah, the Titan mother of all of the cyclops and such.........I have a question while you're both on the topic.....do you believe in Kronos or Zeus?"

OOC: Different Gaia.

IC: Konos? Zeus, James inquired confused, We believe in six Immortal Spirits. Each corresponds with an element Charon: fire, Harqua: water, Jin: wind, Gaia: Earth, Solune: light and the evil Zanra: darkness."

--------------------

« Next Oldest | RP Boards | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (8) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.4647 seconds · Archive