zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules RP Rules

Golden Rule: NO GOD MODING. It destroys the fun for everyone. Less significant rules: 1. Don't be a douche. Be fair. 2. DO NOT set up your own story and if someone has an action going against it, you can't tell them to take the action back. Adapt and move around it. More will be added as we go along.

Pages: (8) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

World of Politics II, Revised
E-Apple
Posted: Nov 20 2008, 10:22 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Group: Members
Member No.: 82

sigh..."Banjo, my friend, that talking ostrich is going to get you killed some day.......might as well put a muzzle on him, if you know what I'm sayin...." I tilt my head to him and then look at the three newcomers. "Ah, excuse me, I am Deac the Great, dictator of the great Typus empire....Nice to meet y'all...hope you'll be good adversaries..if you get my sayin...." I chuckled an innconet chukle as I speak to them. "Oh, yes, this strappin young lad is my General, Connor the Bold.......too bold at times but a fine general nonetheless." I point to him.
ND4
Posted: Nov 20 2008, 11:34 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (E-Apple @ Nov 20 2008, 10:22 PM)
sigh..."Banjo, my friend, that talking ostrich is going to get you killed some day.......might as well put a muzzle on him, if you know what I'm sayin...." I tilt my head to him and then look at the three newcomers. "Ah, excuse me, I am Deac the Great, dictator of the great Typus empire....Nice to meet y'all...hope you'll be good adversaries..if you get my sayin...." I chuckled an innconet chukle as I speak to them. "Oh, yes, this strappin young lad is my General, Connor the Bold.......too bold at times but a fine general nonetheless." I point to him.

Occ Kazooie is a girl.
Kazooie:Yeah he aint getting a muff!!

Banjo locks Kazooie in the bookbag and zips it close.
Banjo:There hey guys has anyone seen a little man who calls himself Mumbo Jumbo?
E-Apple
Posted: Nov 21 2008, 12:02 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

"Well, its always hangin in the bag so I dunn what she looked like, my apologies....you mean this little guy hre?" Points over to a guy in hains that looks like a shaman. "Well, he kept transfoming my pople into spiders so I had him locked up.........I brought him here to dump him onto someone but here...." I give the little guy to Banjo.
ND4
Posted: Nov 21 2008, 12:04 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (E-Apple @ Nov 21 2008, 12:02 AM)
"Well, its always hangin in the bag so I dunn what she looked like, my apologies....you mean this little guy hre?" Points over to a guy in hains that looks like a shaman. "Well, he kept transfoming my pople into spiders so I had him locked up.........I brought him here to dump him onto someone but here...." I give the little guy to Banjo.

Mumbo:Mumbo turn Soldiers into cows!!!
Banjo:Mumbo no!
ooc Hey anybody mind if I bring Conker into this?
E-Apple
Posted: Nov 21 2008, 12:11 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

OCC: um, who's conker?

".................if Mumbo does that again, I'll kill him...........although he's been providing me Prime flavored cows out of my excellent soldiers......." I say to him postively.
darkender
Posted: Nov 21 2008, 12:23 AM

Mr. Ego

Member No.: 10

QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Nov 20 2008, 09:26 PM)
QUOTE (darkender @ Nov 20 2008, 12:27 AM)
QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Nov 19 2008, 11:33 PM)
OOC: Hey could I be the International Court?

OOc: what do u mean?

OOC- I would decide what his legal, and illegal in the game.

That was gonna be me but we could share the title...

--------------------
ND4
Posted: Nov 21 2008, 12:40 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (E-Apple @ Nov 21 2008, 12:11 AM)
OCC: um, who's conker?

".................if Mumbo does that again, I'll kill him...........although he's been providing me Prime flavored cows out of my excellent soldiers......." I say to him postively.

Occ :Conker the squirrel .Think of a rated m Banjo Kazooie looking game with Blood and Swearing and Sex.Look him up on youtube.
Conker comes in with his chainsaw.
Hey where is that guy whats his name Ranjo?
Looks at Decon.
Hey you look like my old drunk idoit Mr Scarcrow birdy.

Occ:Dude dont kill Conker just yell at him or knock him out or something.
E-Apple
Posted: Nov 21 2008, 12:46 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

"....................T-800s, get him...." I say, Two Terminators come out and grab Conker. "Beat the S***, but don't kill him..........." They proceed to smack him, punch him, kick him, stab him with their fingers into him and so on and forth. The finish it by doing a tag team piledriver on him. "That'll teach your furry ass." Connor remarks. Conker lays there bleedin really badly and mangled but alive.

OCC: I did what you wanted...in my way, heeheeheeheeheeHAH!
ND4
Posted: Nov 21 2008, 12:54 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (E-Apple @ Nov 21 2008, 12:46 AM)
"....................T-800s, get him...." I say, Two Terminators come out and grab Conker. "Beat the S***, but don't kill him..........." They proceed to smack him, punch him, kick him, stab him with their fingers into him and so on and forth. The finish it by doing a tag team piledriver on him. "That'll teach your furry ass." Connor remarks. Conker lays there bleedin really badly and mangled but alive.

OCC: I did what you wanted...in my way, heeheeheeheeheeHAH!

Conker:What did I do?
Banjo what the hell chap!!?
Occ Hey did you check Conker on Youtube?
E-Apple
Posted: Nov 21 2008, 01:05 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

OCC:no worries, I know Conker, I have a game with him in it, Diddy's Racing....where you choose him when he was a kid. plus I can't watch Youtube, my computer too slow, hey PM coming your way.......
ND4
Posted: Nov 21 2008, 01:35 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (E-Apple @ Nov 21 2008, 01:05 AM)
OCC:no worries, I know Conker, I have a game with him in it, Diddy's Racing....where you choose him when he was a kid. plus I can't watch Youtube, my computer too slow, hey PM coming your way.......

Conker barley gets up and looks at Banjo.
Mate what the hell? I mean what did I even do?
E-Apple
Posted: Nov 21 2008, 01:36 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

QUOTE (ND4 @ Nov 21 2008, 01:35 AM)

"you called me aname....whih I can't seem to say due to your..........rodent nature..." I say to Conker
ND4
Posted: Nov 21 2008, 11:51 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (E-Apple @ Nov 21 2008, 01:36 AM)

"you called me aname....whih I can't seem to say due to your..........rodent nature..." I say to Conker

Conker Banjo and Kazooie walk up to Katie.
Hey Katie have you ever played my video games?
Banjo Kazooie or Banjo Tooie?
ND4
Posted: Nov 22 2008, 01:31 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (ND4 @ Nov 21 2008, 11:51 PM)
QUOTE (E-Apple @ Nov 21 2008, 01:36 AM)

Conker Banjo and Kazooie walk up to Katie.
Hey Katie have you ever played my video games?
Banjo Kazooie or Banjo Tooie?

Kazooie walks up to Decon.
Hey handsome.
Banjo looks dumbfounded at this.
Oh my honey combs Decon is the only gut who Kazooie is nice too.
It cant be true!!
Occ:Does your guy have armor on?
E-Apple
Posted: Nov 22 2008, 03:14 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

OCC: ......yes, why....if he's going to something stupid, I'll have him shot full of lasers by my Termies.....no offense

".........Handsome? haa, that's funny.......I just decided you're ok with me........just don't tick me off and everything will be fine."
« Next Oldest | RP Boards | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (8) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0371 seconds · Archive