zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules RP Rules

Golden Rule: NO GOD MODING. It destroys the fun for everyone. Less significant rules: 1. Don't be a douche. Be fair. 2. DO NOT set up your own story and if someone has an action going against it, you can't tell them to take the action back. Adapt and move around it. More will be added as we go along.

Pages: (8) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

World of Politics II, Revised
darkender
Posted: Nov 19 2008, 09:15 PM

Mr. Ego

Group: Members
Member No.: 10

An urgent message was sent to all the nations today, concerning the state of their world today.
They decided to hold a meeting in order to clear the air on some issues. The meeting will be taking place on a neutral tropical island in the middle of the ocean. The leaders will be taken care of if they do not have the resources.

OOC: Okay this your chance to introduce your country leader in more detail. Oh and by the way there is no time travel.

--------------------
E-Apple
Posted: Nov 19 2008, 09:26 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Member No.: 82

OCC: I'm Deac the Great...

I enter into the meeting room, with a calm face, with my General, Connor the Bold, we both sit down. "I am Deac the Great, the dictator of Typus and the capital of Jiku......" I smile "I am but a kind person, sure I have a expansion policy, but as long nobody shows any sign of weakness, They will not lose their lands.....no offense to those that might take it as.".

OCC: I forgot my country's name so I'm gonna leave both here.
Bassetman
Posted: Nov 19 2008, 09:57 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

Group: Admin
Member No.: 20

A scruffy man, representing the country of HayliGarr, smirked a smile of rotten teeth.

"No worries."

"Ah'm sure da perticipants of dis meetin' ar, uh, farr froam it."

--------------------
Guardian of Nesh
Posted: Nov 19 2008, 10:53 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

Member No.: 68

Two teenagers, aboy and a girl walk in carriying a Neshian flag. The girl is Princess Katie and she's wearing a pink satin dress. The boy is he wizard general James and he's waearing a purple gi (think Piccolo).

"Whoah de ja vu." James mutters.

--------------------

'I'm going to die; if this wasteland doesn't kill me the Avatars will. I'm the last Technomancer; as I go so goes my culture.' The thought was serene, not fearful at all. If he was going to die, he'd die fighting; he'd make sure that the Technomancers were never forgotten. Morshan Sakru: The Last Technomancer would be a name all Avatar would shutter at the thought of for etenity. Morshan now knew what happened to a man who had nothing left to live for but vengence: he became a monster.
super_wolverine_Man
Posted: Nov 19 2008, 11:33 PM

Head Admin

Member No.: 3

OOC: Hey could I be the International Court?

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
darkender
Posted: Nov 20 2008, 12:27 AM

Mr. Ego

QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Nov 19 2008, 11:33 PM)

OOc: what do u mean?

--------------------
darkender
Posted: Nov 20 2008, 12:47 AM

Mr. Ego

An average sized man burst thru the doors covered in gold and jewels, wearing a gold crown slightly tilted on his head. His attire looked like it could be confused to be something of African desent. Right after him a stiff military man walks in with his attire covered in badges and ribbons.
As soon as they enter in the King says with a strong accent"When is this meeting begining, for I have other things to attend to." he says sitting down.

--------------------
ND4
Posted: Nov 20 2008, 01:11 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (darkender @ Nov 20 2008, 12:47 AM)
An average sized man burst thru the doors covered in gold and jewels, wearing a gold crown slightly tilted on his head. His attire looked like it could be confused to be something of African desent. Right after him a stiff military man walks in with his attire covered in badges and ribbons.
As soon as they enter in the King says with a strong accent"When is this meeting begining, for I have other things to attend to." he says sitting down.

Banjo walks in with Kazooie in his bule backpack.
Hey yalll. What did I miss? Kazooie:Hey Banjo who is the girl?
Kazooie says pointing with her beak at Katie.
ND4
Posted: Nov 20 2008, 02:07 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (ND4 @ Nov 20 2008, 01:11 AM)

Kazooie looks at the srcuffy man aka basss guy.
Hey stiff you just blow in from ugly town?
Kazooie !!Banjo then stuffs Kazooie back into his backpack.
ND4
Posted: Nov 20 2008, 02:08 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (ND4 @ Nov 20 2008, 02:07 AM)

Banjo sighs and walks up to the scrrufy man.
Sorry about that dude.
Bassetman
Posted: Nov 20 2008, 02:13 AM

Gentleman Skeleton

Member No.: 20

Sow looked over at the bird quizzically

"Uh, no, HayliGarr."

He obviously didn't get the joke.

--------------------
ND4
Posted: Nov 20 2008, 02:15 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Bassetman @ Nov 20 2008, 02:13 AM)

"Uh, no, HayliGarr."

Kazooie pecks Banjo and gets out of the backpack and walks over to Sow.
Kazooie:That was supposed to be a insult .A insult is a thing that hurts people like this. Kicks Banjo in well his berrys.
Kazooie:See that is a ahh!! Kazooie yells as he is stuffed backinside the bookbag.
ND4
Posted: Nov 20 2008, 02:34 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (ND4 @ Nov 20 2008, 02:15 AM)
QUOTE (Bassetman @ Nov 20 2008, 02:13 AM)

"Uh, no, HayliGarr."

Kazooie pecks Banjo and gets out of the backpack and walks over to Sow.
Kazooie:That was supposed to be a insult .A insult is a thing that hurts people like this. Kicks Banjo in well his berrys.
Kazooie:See that is a ahh!! Kazooie yells as he is stuffed backinside the bookbag.

Occ Bass you there?
darkender
Posted: Nov 20 2008, 08:36 PM

Mr. Ego

OOC: ND4, y are u quoting ur own posts. dry.gif

--------------------
super_wolverine_Man
Posted: Nov 20 2008, 09:26 PM

Head Admin

Member No.: 3

QUOTE (darkender @ Nov 20 2008, 12:27 AM)
QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Nov 19 2008, 11:33 PM)

OOc: what do u mean?

OOC- I would decide what his legal, and illegal in the game.

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
« Next Oldest | RP Boards | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (8) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0308 seconds · Archive