Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

A New 08 Presidential Election

Which would you vote for Presidency?
Tom Cruise [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Robin Williams [ 3 ]  [21.43%]
Stephen Colbert [ 5 ]  [35.71%]
Jon Stewart [ 4 ]  [28.57%]
Peter Griffin [ 1 ]  [7.14%]
Homer Simpson [ 1 ]  [7.14%]
Total Votes: 14
Guests cannot vote 
Bassetman
Posted on Jan 26 2008, 02:39 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

Group: Admin
Member No.: 20

For unknown reasons (Let's just go with assassination to make people happy), all canidates are no longer running. New Canidates have appeared.

It's your vote.

--------------------
hamboy
Posted on Jan 26 2008, 03:10 PM

Unregistered

Robin Williams.
He's not a scientologist, or a complete idiot, and I don't know who Jon and Steven are. If you don't know who a candidate is, would you vote for them?
Bassetman
Posted on Jan 26 2008, 03:15 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

QUOTE (hamboy @ Jan 26 2008, 03:10 PM)
Robin Williams.
He's not a scientologist, or a complete idiot, and I don't know who Jon and Steven are. If you don't know who a candidate is, would you vote for them?

Probably not. But there'd probably be advertisments all over though.

"ROBIN WILLIAMS DRINKS PEE!"

"I'm Tom Cruise and I approve this message."

--------------------
The Ripper
Posted on Jan 26 2008, 03:22 PM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

Group: Members
Member No.: 12

Steven Colbert for the win!

--------------------

QUOTE ("Friedrich Nietzsche")
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
Josh M
Posted on Jan 26 2008, 10:58 PM

I'm A Sith lord.

Member No.: 7

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Jan 26 2008, 10:22 AM)
Steven Colbert for the win!

As much as I love Colbert, he wouldn't win. But John Stewart could, helll they would evn team up.

Stewarts/Colbert 08

--------------------
Wingman
  Posted on Jan 26 2008, 11:15 PM

I'm better than you. That's all I know.

Member No.: 14

Funny presidents win. Look at Reagan for proof. wink.gif

--------------------
"Never in the course of human history has so much been owed by so many to so few."- Winston Churchill, commenting on the heroic struggles of the RAF against the German Luftwaffe.

----
I don't smoke, I don't chew... and I don't date girls who do.

----

War produces classic remarks by military commanders; on February 26, 1991, the US 1st Armored Division, the famous Big Red One, encountered the allegedly elite Iraqi Republican Guard. The divisional commander, Major General Ronald Griffiths, radioed his deputy, who was riding with the armored spearhead. "I understand we are engaging the Medina Division?" he said, referring to one of the crack Iraqi Guard divisions. "Negative, sir," came the reply. "We are destroying the Medina Division."
Great proof that despite their quantity, the Soviet tanks that NATO planners feared above all else could be shredded by the M1 Abrams, Challenger 2, Leopard 2, LeClerc, Ariete, and Merkava with ease. Patton would be proud.

Wingman
  Posted on Jan 27 2008, 11:55 AM

QUOTE (Wingman @ Jan 26 2008, 06:15 PM)

Meaning that Robin Williams cleans up at the polls and rips them all to shreds with one liners and jokes, especially about Peter and Homer and their weight.

--------------------
"Never in the course of human history has so much been owed by so many to so few."- Winston Churchill, commenting on the heroic struggles of the RAF against the German Luftwaffe.

----

----

War produces classic remarks by military commanders; on February 26, 1991, the US 1st Armored Division, the famous Big Red One, encountered the allegedly elite Iraqi Republican Guard. The divisional commander, Major General Ronald Griffiths, radioed his deputy, who was riding with the armored spearhead. "I understand we are engaging the Medina Division?" he said, referring to one of the crack Iraqi Guard divisions. "Negative, sir," came the reply. "We are destroying the Medina Division."
Great proof that despite their quantity, the Soviet tanks that NATO planners feared above all else could be shredded by the M1 Abrams, Challenger 2, Leopard 2, LeClerc, Ariete, and Merkava with ease. Patton would be proud.

Bassetman
Posted on Jan 27 2008, 06:37 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

QUOTE (Wingman @ Jan 27 2008, 11:55 AM)
QUOTE (Wingman @ Jan 26 2008, 06:15 PM)

Meaning that Robin Williams cleans up at the polls and rips them all to shreds with one liners and jokes, especially about Peter and Homer and their weight.

Colbert would not be phased in the slightest. That's how he is.

He stood up to BILL O'REILY, the mother of all annoyance. Colbert first came onto O'Reily's show, and had Bill's own audience AND camera crew, laughing at their beloved host. Then Bill came onto The Colbert Report and could not defend himself.

He was spanked like a four year old at K-Mart.

--------------------
Wingman
  Posted on Jan 27 2008, 10:22 PM

So your saying that Colber uses clever wit and his intelligence against others? I agree, but Robin Williams is simply cleverer and, while he may not have as much raw intelligence as Colbert, he can utilize his funniness better.

--------------------

----

----

SilverSurfer092
Posted on Jan 28 2008, 02:42 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Wingman @ Jan 27 2008, 10:22 PM)
So your saying that Colber uses clever wit and his intelligence against others? I agree, but Robin Williams is simply cleverer and, while he may not have as much raw intelligence as Colbert, he can utilize his funniness better.

I like Robin Williams and he's good with voices, but Stephen Colbert's book kicks the ever living crap out of Robin Williams.
Wingman
  Posted on Jan 28 2008, 02:34 PM

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Jan 27 2008, 09:42 PM)
QUOTE (Wingman @ Jan 27 2008, 10:22 PM)

I like Robin Williams and he's good with voices, but Stephen Colbert's book kicks the ever living crap out of Robin Williams.

Robin Williams may or may not be a conservative. That would be my only worry with him. I'd definitely vote for him.
Oh, yeah, I forgot... I can't vote yet. I'm only 15. Darnit!

Well, I'll be able to vote in the 2010 midterms.

--------------------

----

----

The Sharpshooter
Posted on Jan 28 2008, 10:05 PM

Unregistered

Colbert's already an Intelegible person when it comes to Politics. So it's obvious to pick him.
darkender
Posted on Jan 28 2008, 11:30 PM

Mr. Ego

Member No.: 10

Homer and peter Debating

Homer: Free Ice cream!
Peter: Free Beer
Homer: Why you
As homer chokes him on national tv and stupid people vote for him.

--------------------
Wingman
  Posted on Jan 29 2008, 01:58 AM

QUOTE (darkender @ Jan 28 2008, 06:30 PM)
Homer and peter Debating

If I saw that, I would laugh my freakin' butt off.

--------------------

----

----

The Sharpshooter
Posted on Jan 29 2008, 08:16 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Wingman @ Jan 29 2008, 01:58 AM)
QUOTE (darkender @ Jan 28 2008, 06:30 PM)
Homer and peter Debating

If I saw that, I would laugh my freakin' butt off.

Huh, didn't no that was possible. I've laughed myself to my but, but never laughed it off. Hmm, strange.

The Sharpshooter, Haven of Wiidom's number one Ass!
« Next Oldest | Members' Zones | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0490 seconds · Archive