zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4]  ( Go to first unread post )

First Fight

Thing v.s Golden Age Superman
Thing [ 2 ]  [16.67%]
Superman [ 10 ]  [83.33%]
Total Votes: 12
Guests cannot vote 
super_wolverine_Man
Posted on Jan 13 2008, 07:18 PM

Head Admin

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Jan 13 2008, 04:02 PM)
QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Jan 12 2008, 10:35 PM)
QUOTE (Wingman @ Jan 12 2008, 08:06 PM)
QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Jan 12 2008, 07:38 PM)
QUOTE (hamboy @ Jan 12 2008, 06:05 PM)
Nah, geos' cool. he just doesn't see Rai-Kai as an enime. But they argue against each other plenty.

oh well i was wrong, i would apperciate it if no one mentioned it to either of them thanks

What's wrong with Rai-Kai? He posts good fights. sterb002.gif

he's mean, can't admit when he's wrong, is a thanos fan boy, a dc hater, and not a very nice guy or is rei-kai, and rai-kei different people

It's Rei-Kai and RakaiThwei. Two different people. One's a douchebag, one isn't. And no, geomease is not Rei-Kai.

oh i know that now, and RakaiThwei is cool, in fact he's very intelligent, and an overall nice person, the other one rei-kai, well i could care less about him

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
super_wolverine_Man
Posted on Jan 13 2008, 07:19 PM

Head Admin

QUOTE (Wingman @ Jan 13 2008, 11:52 AM)
Nah, geos' cool. he just doesn't see Rai-Kai as an enime. But they argue against each other plenty.

oh well i was wrong, i would apperciate it if no one mentioned it to either of them thanks

he's mean, can't admit when he's wrong, is a thanos fan boy, a dc hater, and not a very nice guy or is rei-kai, and rai-kei different people

Thanx for the info.

ummm your welcome???

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
Wingman
  Posted on Jan 14 2008, 07:48 PM

I'm better than you. That's all I know.

Member No.: 14

QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Jan 13 2008, 07:19 PM)

Thanx for the info.

ummm your welcome???

It was just, I'd never gotten that impression about Rei-Kei, maybe because I haven't read many of his posts. But his posts during the Thanos vs. Lobo match sealed it for me: he shouldn't come here. And RakaiThwai is cool, in fact, I'd rate him with you, Vegetal, and SS092 as my best friends there. Or, at least people I get along with easily. smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif teu42.gif sterb002.gif sterb002.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
"Never in the course of human history has so much been owed by so many to so few."- Winston Churchill, commenting on the heroic struggles of the RAF against the German Luftwaffe.

----
I don't smoke, I don't chew... and I don't date girls who do.

----

War produces classic remarks by military commanders; on February 26, 1991, the US 1st Armored Division, the famous Big Red One, encountered the allegedly elite Iraqi Republican Guard. The divisional commander, Major General Ronald Griffiths, radioed his deputy, who was riding with the armored spearhead. "I understand we are engaging the Medina Division?" he said, referring to one of the crack Iraqi Guard divisions. "Negative, sir," came the reply. "We are destroying the Medina Division."
Great proof that despite their quantity, the Soviet tanks that NATO planners feared above all else could be shredded by the M1 Abrams, Challenger 2, Leopard 2, LeClerc, Ariete, and Merkava with ease. Patton would be proud.

super_wolverine_Man
Posted on Jan 14 2008, 07:52 PM

Head Admin

QUOTE (Wingman @ Jan 14 2008, 07:48 PM)

Thanx for the info.

ummm your welcome???

It was just, I'd never gotten that impression about Rei-Kei, maybe because I haven't read many of his posts. But his posts during the Thanos vs. Lobo match sealed it for me: he shouldn't come here. And RakaiThwai is cool, in fact, I'd rate him with you, Vegetal, and SS092 as my best friends there. Or, at least people I get along with easily. smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif teu42.gif sterb002.gif sterb002.gif biggrin.gif

cool, actually i don't mind thanos i think he's cool, but it's just the way Rei-kai talks about him and treats other people

--------------------

Grano's so gangster.
Wingman
  Posted on Jan 14 2008, 11:56 PM

I'm better than you. That's all I know.

Member No.: 14

QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Jan 14 2008, 02:52 PM)

Thanx for the info.

ummm your welcome???

cool, actually i don't mind thanos i think he's cool, but it's just the way Rei-kai talks about him and treats other people

Non Canon, non canon, non canon, non canon, non canon. Over and over again. You'd think the only things canon are the things spilling out of his mouth. dry.gif

--------------------
"Never in the course of human history has so much been owed by so many to so few."- Winston Churchill, commenting on the heroic struggles of the RAF against the German Luftwaffe.

----
I don't smoke, I don't chew... and I don't date girls who do.

----

War produces classic remarks by military commanders; on February 26, 1991, the US 1st Armored Division, the famous Big Red One, encountered the allegedly elite Iraqi Republican Guard. The divisional commander, Major General Ronald Griffiths, radioed his deputy, who was riding with the armored spearhead. "I understand we are engaging the Medina Division?" he said, referring to one of the crack Iraqi Guard divisions. "Negative, sir," came the reply. "We are destroying the Medina Division."
Great proof that despite their quantity, the Soviet tanks that NATO planners feared above all else could be shredded by the M1 Abrams, Challenger 2, Leopard 2, LeClerc, Ariete, and Merkava with ease. Patton would be proud.

super_wolverine_Man
Posted on Jul 3 2008, 01:10 AM

Head Admin

QUOTE (Wingman @ Jan 14 2008, 11:56 PM)
QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Jan 14 2008, 02:52 PM)

Thanx for the info.

ummm your welcome???

Non Canon, non canon, non canon, non canon, non canon. Over and over again. You'd think the only things canon are the things spilling out of his mouth. dry.gif

this one really gave me laugh, just wanted to post, on the first fight to posted on here, i think?

--------------------

Grano's so gangster.
ND4
Posted on Jul 3 2008, 01:21 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Supera the Second @ Jan 9 2008, 09:06 PM)
Like this:

user posted image

omg i vomtied in my mouth the zelda looks like a hooker.but my sis thinks the link looks cute.
super_wolverine_Man
Posted on Feb 19 2009, 01:30 AM

Head Admin

QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Jan 12 2008, 06:01 PM)

oh and the rest are cool cept geomease, (i secretly think he's rei-kai)

Wow, I'm sorry Geo. I think your pretty cool, now that I've gotten the chance to post around with you.

My apologies.

--------------------

Grano's so gangster.
« Next Oldest | Normal Fights | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0439 seconds · Archive