zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (4) 1 2 [3] 4  ( Go to first unread post )

First Fight

Thing v.s Golden Age Superman
Thing [ 2 ]  [16.67%]
Superman [ 10 ]  [83.33%]
Total Votes: 12
Guests cannot vote 
Wingman
Posted on Jan 11 2008, 02:20 AM

I'm better than you. That's all I know.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 14

QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Jan 10 2008, 11:22 PM)
YES YES YES YES laugh.gif THEY WORKED laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif ..... cool.gif

Hey super-wolvie, wazzup? javascript:emoticon(':blink:')javascript:emoticon(':lol:')

--------------------
"Never in the course of human history has so much been owed by so many to so few."- Winston Churchill, commenting on the heroic struggles of the RAF against the German Luftwaffe.

----
I don't smoke, I don't chew... and I don't date girls who do.

----

War produces classic remarks by military commanders; on February 26, 1991, the US 1st Armored Division, the famous Big Red One, encountered the allegedly elite Iraqi Republican Guard. The divisional commander, Major General Ronald Griffiths, radioed his deputy, who was riding with the armored spearhead. "I understand we are engaging the Medina Division?" he said, referring to one of the crack Iraqi Guard divisions. "Negative, sir," came the reply. "We are destroying the Medina Division."
Great proof that despite their quantity, the Soviet tanks that NATO planners feared above all else could be shredded by the M1 Abrams, Challenger 2, Leopard 2, LeClerc, Ariete, and Merkava with ease. Patton would be proud.

super_wolverine_Man
Posted on Jan 11 2008, 07:53 PM

Head Admin

Member No.: 3

QUOTE (Wingman @ Jan 11 2008, 02:20 AM)
YES YES YES YES  laugh.gif  THEY WORKED laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif ..... cool.gif

Hey super-wolvie, wazzup? javascript:emoticon(':blink:')javascript:emoticon(':lol:')

Hooray! your here! yay yay yay... ahem hows everything with you? wink.gif

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
Wingman
Posted on Jan 11 2008, 08:13 PM

QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Jan 11 2008, 07:53 PM)
YES YES YES YES  laugh.gif  THEY WORKED laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif ..... cool.gif

Fine. I'm glad to be here. Just remember to keep visiting CBUB from time to time. They've always got cool stuff there. And how do you post a poll and fight at the same time?

--------------------
"Never in the course of human history has so much been owed by so many to so few."- Winston Churchill, commenting on the heroic struggles of the RAF against the German Luftwaffe.

----

----

War produces classic remarks by military commanders; on February 26, 1991, the US 1st Armored Division, the famous Big Red One, encountered the allegedly elite Iraqi Republican Guard. The divisional commander, Major General Ronald Griffiths, radioed his deputy, who was riding with the armored spearhead. "I understand we are engaging the Medina Division?" he said, referring to one of the crack Iraqi Guard divisions. "Negative, sir," came the reply. "We are destroying the Medina Division."
Great proof that despite their quantity, the Soviet tanks that NATO planners feared above all else could be shredded by the M1 Abrams, Challenger 2, Leopard 2, LeClerc, Ariete, and Merkava with ease. Patton would be proud.

super_wolverine_Man
Posted on Jan 11 2008, 08:17 PM

Head Admin

QUOTE (Wingman @ Jan 11 2008, 08:13 PM)

Fine. I'm glad to be here. Just remember to keep visiting CBUB from time to time. They've always got cool stuff there. And how do you post a poll and fight at the same time?

i'll be on cbub i never left, and on the upper left hand screen you'll see a make a poll button click it and it will allow you to make a poll for that match

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
Wingman
Posted on Jan 11 2008, 08:32 PM

QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Jan 11 2008, 08:17 PM)

i'll be on cbub i never left, and on the upper left hand screen you'll see a make a poll button click it and it will allow you to make a poll for that match

Alright, thanks for the tips dude. It's cool that we're back in action again. Once we get guys like Geomease, RakaiThwai, Vegetal, Ceasar Speaks!, Rai-Kai, and bandit3 here, it'll be like we're one big happy family once again. cool.gif

--------------------

----

----

Buzz Line
Posted on Jan 11 2008, 11:15 PM

Voice of the CBUB

Group: Members
Member No.: 15

The Thing wins, Superman may be more mobile with jumps, but he's not as agile as say a Daredevil, or Batman even so the Thing can hit him and the Thing is stronger.

Superman maybe more powerful than a locomotive when running but the thing can sidestep that and just standing he can maybe pick up a Fire truck. The Thing can one arm a fire truck.

--------------------

You know you love em
user posted image
super_wolverine_Man
Posted on Jan 12 2008, 06:01 PM

Head Admin

QUOTE (Wingman @ Jan 11 2008, 08:32 PM)

Alright, thanks for the tips dude. It's cool that we're back in action again. Once we get guys like Geomease, RakaiThwai, Vegetal, Ceasar Speaks!, Rai-Kai, and bandit3 here, it'll be like we're one big happy family once again. cool.gif

the moment i see rei-kai's name on here i'm banning him.

--------------------

Grano's so gangster.
super_wolverine_Man
Posted on Jan 12 2008, 06:01 PM

Head Admin

QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Jan 12 2008, 06:01 PM)
QUOTE (Wingman @ Jan 11 2008, 08:32 PM)

the moment i see rei-kai's name on here i'm banning him.

oh and the rest are cool cept geomease, (i secretly think he's rei-kai)

--------------------

Grano's so gangster.
hamboy
Posted on Jan 12 2008, 06:05 PM

Unregistered

Nah, geos' cool. he just doesn't see Rai-Kai as an enime. But they argue against each other plenty.
The Sharpshooter
  Posted on Jan 12 2008, 06:23 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (hamboy @ Jan 12 2008, 06:05 PM)
Nah, geos' cool. he just doesn't see Rai-Kai as an enime. But they argue against each other plenty.

Ain't that an understatement. dry.gif
super_wolverine_Man
Posted on Jan 12 2008, 07:38 PM

Head Admin

oh well i was wrong, i would apperciate it if no one mentioned it to either of them thanks

--------------------

Grano's so gangster.
Wingman
Posted on Jan 12 2008, 08:06 PM

QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Jan 12 2008, 07:38 PM)

oh well i was wrong, i would apperciate it if no one mentioned it to either of them thanks

What's wrong with Rai-Kai? He posts good fights. sterb002.gif

--------------------

----

----

super_wolverine_Man
Posted on Jan 12 2008, 10:35 PM

Head Admin

QUOTE (Wingman @ Jan 12 2008, 08:06 PM)

he's mean, can't admit when he's wrong, is a thanos fan boy, a dc hater, and not a very nice guy or is rei-kai, and rai-kei different people

--------------------

Grano's so gangster.
Wingman
Posted on Jan 13 2008, 11:52 AM

QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Jan 12 2008, 10:35 PM)

he's mean, can't admit when he's wrong, is a thanos fan boy, a dc hater, and not a very nice guy or is rei-kai, and rai-kei different people

Thanx for the info.

--------------------

----

----

SilverSurfer092
Posted on Jan 13 2008, 04:02 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Jan 12 2008, 10:35 PM)

It's Rei-Kai and RakaiThwei. Two different people. One's a douchebag, one isn't. And no, geomease is not Rei-Kai.
« Next Oldest | Normal Fights | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (4) 1 2 [3] 4 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0625 seconds · Archive