Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Guardian
darkender
Posted: Nov 13 2008, 11:30 PM

Mr. Ego

Group: Members
Member No.: 10

You locked the topic so I'll tell you here. Your a sore loser, how do you expect to use all those magical attacks and have it fair for tech to be stuck in modern times. You tried to twist it in your favor, and you need to learn to play fair.

--------------------
Guardian of Nesh
Posted: Nov 13 2008, 11:33 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

Group: Admin
Member No.: 68

QUOTE (darkender @ Nov 13 2008, 06:30 PM)
You locked the topic so I'll tell you here. Your a sore loser, how do you expect to use all those magical attacks and have it fair for tech to be stuck in modern times. You tried to twist it in your favor, and you need to learn to play fair.

I had to God Mod because you magicly have counters to everything I do. That and you never explain anything you do until it's convieniant for you. You make your posts jus vague enough to be able to scew anything in your favor later. and you cold've just PMed me Idiot!

--------------------

'I'm going to die; if this wasteland doesn't kill me the Avatars will. I'm the last Technomancer; as I go so goes my culture.' The thought was serene, not fearful at all. If he was going to die, he'd die fighting; he'd make sure that the Technomancers were never forgotten. Morshan Sakru: The Last Technomancer would be a name all Avatar would shutter at the thought of for etenity. Morshan now knew what happened to a man who had nothing left to live for but vengence: he became a monster.
M Bison
Posted: Nov 13 2008, 11:36 PM

Leader of Shadaloo, Soon ruler of the world

Member No.: 62

QUOTE (darkender @ Nov 13 2008, 11:30 PM)

Why do you think I stopped playing? I saw the magic side god modding from a mile away.

--------------------

user posted image
"You know you're like the A-bomb? Everybody is laughing and having a good time, then you show up and BAM!"
http://hamish-campbell.mybrute.com
Guardian of Nesh
Posted: Nov 13 2008, 11:39 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

QUOTE (M Bison @ Nov 13 2008, 06:36 PM)

Why do you think I stopped playing? I saw the magic side god modding from a mile away.

I was trying not but suddenly Darkender had everthing he needed out of the blue. like how I completely took over his capitol and he's the throne room guards put you to sleep; I explain what complete take over means and suddenly the guards are underground.

--------------------

'I'm going to die; if this wasteland doesn't kill me the Avatars will. I'm the last Technomancer; as I go so goes my culture.' The thought was serene, not fearful at all. If he was going to die, he'd die fighting; he'd make sure that the Technomancers were never forgotten. Morshan Sakru: The Last Technomancer would be a name all Avatar would shutter at the thought of for etenity. Morshan now knew what happened to a man who had nothing left to live for but vengence: he became a monster.
Guardian of Nesh
Posted: Nov 13 2008, 11:49 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

QUOTE (Guardian of Nesh @ Nov 13 2008, 06:39 PM)
QUOTE (M Bison @ Nov 13 2008, 06:36 PM)

I was trying not but suddenly Darkender had everthing he needed out of the blue. like how I completely took over his capitol and he's the throne room guards put you to sleep; I explain what complete take over means and suddenly the guards are underground.

Or how about your army being in Rolaz; meaning your castle should have been reelitively defenseless but suudenly there's army there to counter Wolvie's attcak but until then you never mentioned any counter to Wolvie's forces.

--------------------

Mimi soulja
  Posted: Nov 14 2008, 12:39 AM

Unregistered

Ha! Datz y i don play stupid lil gamez! Watz God Moddin?
super_wolverine_Man
Posted: Nov 14 2008, 08:48 PM

Head Admin

Member No.: 3

QUOTE (Mimi soulja @ Nov 14 2008, 12:39 AM)
Ha! Thats Why I dont play stupid little games! What is God Modding?

Speak english.

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
super_wolverine_Man
Posted: Nov 14 2008, 08:51 PM

Head Admin

Member No.: 3

Your both at fault. Nesh you were God Modding, you even admitted it. Which is a violation of the number one rule in the RP section. Darkender, you were being ridiculously overpowered. THis one of the main reasons RPs fail, it comes to a point where people are willing to do anything to win.

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
Bassetman
Posted: Nov 14 2008, 09:00 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

Member No.: 20

QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Nov 14 2008, 08:51 PM)
Your both at fault. Nesh you were God Modding, you even admitted it. Which is a violation of the number one rule in the RP section. Darkender, you were being ridiculously overpowered. THis one of the main reasons RPs fail, it comes to a point where people are willing to do anything to win.

That's why it's hard to start one here. Things that work great on my other sites, fail miserably here.

--------------------
Guardian of Nesh
Posted: Nov 14 2008, 09:10 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Nov 14 2008, 03:51 PM)

Yes, even offered to leave to put an end to this...

--------------------

Leo Sanders
Posted: Nov 14 2008, 09:17 PM

Monkey King of Haven

Member No.: 42

QUOTE (Guardian of Nesh @ Nov 14 2008, 09:10 PM)
QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Nov 14 2008, 03:51 PM)

Yes, even offered to leave to put an end to this...

Don't leave it happens! It's not like it is life or death.

--------------------
Never give up! 08-05-92

user posted image

E-Apple
Posted: Nov 15 2008, 01:04 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Member No.: 82

was I kinda god modding too...I don't think so, I disn't have much action, the only powerful thing I ever did was my technique I used on Darkie's Iron Dragon......it was not the size of a city.........? did I?
darkender
Posted: Nov 15 2008, 03:56 AM

Mr. Ego

QUOTE (E-Apple @ Nov 15 2008, 01:04 AM)
was I kinda god modding too...I don't think so, I disn't have much action, the only powerful thing I ever did was my technique I used on Darkie's Iron Dragon......it was not the size of a city.........? did I?

I think it was all the Magic's fault...

--------------------
darkender
Posted: Nov 15 2008, 03:57 AM

Mr. Ego

BTW stop calling me Darkie dry.gif

--------------------
Leo Sanders
Posted: Nov 15 2008, 03:14 PM

Monkey King of Haven

Member No.: 42

QUOTE (darkender @ Nov 15 2008, 03:57 AM)

BTW stop calling me Darkie dry.gif

Can I hear a story?

--------------------
Never give up! 08-05-92

user posted image

« Next Oldest | Chit-Chat | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0338 seconds · Archive