Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (4) 1 [2] 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )

Ever Dream, Role play as a deity
The Ripper
Posted: Nov 13 2008, 04:50 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

Group: Members
Member No.: 12

Name: Teichan (pronounced Tie-kahn)

Domains: War, Destruction, Strength

Titles: The Beast of Battle, Whirlwind of War, Dragon of Destruction.

Artifact: Blood Edge, an evil sword that can take control of the wielder. It's powers are to warp the founding of reality, control time, and create realms. Grants to boost strength.

Avatar: A giant black dragon. Its claws, barbed tail, teeth, and crimson fire are deadly weapons. With its wings, it can fly. The dragon is quadrupedal, with a near impenetrable hide. Powerful enough to dominate other dragons.

Manifestation: Smaller charcoal dragons, with a normal tail, and orange fire.

Doctrine/Personality: Lawful Evil. Destructive only when needed. Hates compassion, and scorns those he sees as soft, weak, and pitiful. Would give wishes, but at the cost of a soul. However, if the wish is good, he makes it backfire, and if the wish is evil, he will grant it for free, and be more than happy to grant it. Always keeps his word.

--------------------

QUOTE ("Friedrich Nietzsche")
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
Kamin
Posted: Nov 13 2008, 05:05 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 41

NPC

Name: Cardith Lugh

Domains: Arcane knowledge, True Names, Wisdom

Titles: The All-One

Artifact: Ring of Purity, its powers are unknown to the other gods...

Avatar: Various..... Typically a child or elderly person.

Manifestation: A Staff that can think and act like a person.

Doctrine/Personality: Lawful good.. Cardith Lugh might be someone existant before Second generation of "gods" Cardith Lugh claims to be the embodiment of Valkrath's intelligence before he became a spirit. Lugh has great insight into the workings of the universe. Although he does not possess the all-encompassing power of Allivius, his magical strength is much more focused.

--------------------
Bassetman
Posted: Nov 13 2008, 07:11 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

Group: Admin
Member No.: 20

QUOTE (E-Apple @ Nov 13 2008, 03:31 AM)
Name: Allivius
Domains: Knowledge, Strength, and...........Magic?
Titles: The Mighty One
Artifacts: The Intellistone: orb holds all of my knowledge of the universe, grants me boost to my magic strength
Avatar: in the form of a Silver ape, pure silver, big as King Kong, old, tough though
Manifestation: Hawk/Eagle hybrid, huge! mostly white, old, powerful though
Doctrine/Personality go here: All knowing and powerful, knows everything and can do anything, is benevolent, kind but can be very destructive

Thou shalt not steal those that have the dibs called upon them.

rolleyes.gif

--------------------
Kamin
Posted: Nov 13 2008, 07:44 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Bassetman @ Nov 13 2008, 07:11 PM)
Artifacts: The Intellistone: orb holds all of my knowledge of the universe, grants me boost to my magic strength
Avatar: in the form of a Silver ape, pure silver, big as King Kong, old, tough though
Doctrine/Personality go here: All knowing and powerful, knows everything and can do anything, is benevolent, kind but can be very destructive

rolleyes.gif

Did you want Magic too? You can be a different god of knowledge and wisdom....

--------------------
Bassetman
Posted: Nov 13 2008, 07:54 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

Group: Admin
Member No.: 20

QUOTE (Kamin @ Nov 13 2008, 07:44 PM)

rolleyes.gif

Yeah. Sure.

Will we be portraying the gods or the Avatar, or both at the same time?

--------------------
E-Apple
Posted: Nov 13 2008, 08:38 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Member No.: 82

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Nov 13 2008, 04:50 AM)

Artifact: Blood Edge, an evil sword that can take control of the wielder. It's powers are to warp the founding of reality, control time, and create realms. Grants to boost strength.

Avatar: A giant black dragon. Its claws, barbed tail, teeth, and crimson fire are deadly weapons. With its wings, it can fly. The dragon is quadrupedal, with a near impenetrable hide. Powerful enough to dominate other dragons.

Doctrine/Personality: Lawful Evil. Destructive only when needed. Hates compassion, and scorns those he sees as soft, weak, and pitiful. Would give wishes, but at the cost of a soul. However, if the wish is good, he makes it backfire, and if the wish is evil, he will grant it for free, and be more than happy to grant it. Always keeps his word.

I feel like your guy's my opposite......of my guy, you know? I'm fixing the artifact.
E-Apple
Posted: Nov 13 2008, 08:52 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

felt like reposting a my god........herem hey, recheck my artifact if its okay........

Domains: Knowledge, Strength, and Magic

Titles: The Holy Judge, The Dreadnought of Knowledge, The All Knowing One

Artifacts: The Unisoul: energy in the form of a orb holds all of my knowledge of the universe, can be held only by good, repels evil godlike beings and destroys lesser ones, enables me to augment my magic power to do anything.

Avatar: in the form of a Silver ape, pure silver, 1.5 times bigger than King Kong, old though age does not affect him, tougher and stronger though than Kong, can call on other Giant Apes. Can throw boulders twice bigger than it self.

Manifestation: Hawk/Eagle hybrid, huge, collosal! mostly white, old though age does not affect him, powerful and wicked fat, sharp claws, piercing beak, an lift a Giant Apes easily.

Doctrine/Personality go here: All knowing and powerful, knows everything and can do anything, is benevolent, kind but can be very destructive, hates any form of evil.
Kamin
Posted: Nov 13 2008, 11:10 PM

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Bassetman @ Nov 13 2008, 07:54 PM)
QUOTE (Kamin @ Nov 13 2008, 07:44 PM)

rolleyes.gif

Yeah. Sure.

Will we be portraying the gods or the Avatar, or both at the same time?

I should edit the OP, but the gods can walk the Earth and do less important things like talk to mortals, but there is a restraining force keeping the gods from fighting eachother on the planet. They have avatars that can fight on the world, though.

So... gods can gradually create things and do incredible things in the spiritual realm, but on the planet they have to use less subtle measures.

--------------------
The Ripper
Posted: Nov 14 2008, 12:01 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

QUOTE (E-Apple @ Nov 13 2008, 01:38 PM)

Artifact: Blood Edge, an evil sword that can take control of the wielder.  It's powers are to warp the founding of reality, control time, and create realms.  Grants to boost strength.

Avatar: A giant black dragon.  Its claws, barbed tail, teeth, and crimson fire are deadly weapons.  With its wings, it can fly.  The dragon is quadrupedal, with a near impenetrable hide.  Powerful enough to dominate other dragons.

Doctrine/Personality: Lawful Evil.  Destructive only when needed.  Hates compassion, and scorns those he sees as soft, weak, and pitiful.  Would give wishes, but at the cost of a soul.  However, if the wish is good, he makes it backfire, and if the wish is evil, he will grant it for free, and be more than happy to grant it.  Always keeps his word.

I feel like your guy's my opposite......of my guy, you know? I'm fixing the artifact.

Cool. Lets be archenemies!

--------------------

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
The Ripper
Posted: Nov 14 2008, 12:04 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

A quick question: Can we have disciples?

--------------------

Kamin
Posted: Nov 14 2008, 01:10 AM

Advanced Member

Yes... But no matter how powerful they become they will never reach the strength of an avatar.

--------------------
E-Apple
Posted: Nov 14 2008, 01:20 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Nov 14 2008, 12:01 AM)

Artifact: Blood Edge, an evil sword that can take control of the wielder.  It's powers are to warp the founding of reality, control time, and create realms.  Grants to boost strength.

Avatar: A giant black dragon.  Its claws, barbed tail, teeth, and crimson fire are deadly weapons.  With its wings, it can fly.  The dragon is quadrupedal, with a near impenetrable hide.  Powerful enough to dominate other dragons.

Doctrine/Personality: Lawful Evil.  Destructive only when needed.  Hates compassion, and scorns those he sees as soft, weak, and pitiful.  Would give wishes, but at the cost of a soul.  However, if the wish is good, he makes it backfire, and if the wish is evil, he will grant it for free, and be more than happy to grant it.  Always keeps his word.

lets!!!!! I'm good, you're evil...your artifact wards me away, my artifact wards you away, it works......and I'm naming my discple Drake
The Ripper
Posted: Nov 14 2008, 01:23 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

QUOTE (E-Apple @ Nov 13 2008, 06:20 PM)
QUOTE (The Ripper @ Nov 14 2008, 12:01 AM)

lets!!!!! I'm good, you're evil...your artifact wards me away, my artifact wards you away, it works......and I'm naming my discple Drake

I'll name mine Vul'Bohn (Vull-bone)

--------------------

E-Apple
Posted: Nov 14 2008, 01:27 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

no, I've a better name than Drake.....GODZILLA! no, how about Vajako? yeah, Vajako, sounds cool.
E-Apple
Posted: Nov 14 2008, 01:28 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

hey, did something happen to the world politics thread Rp?
« Next Oldest | OOC Boards | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (4) 1 [2] 3 4 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0442 seconds · Archive