Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Yugiohverse vs. Batman

who wins?
Yugiohverse [ 4 ]  [66.67%]
Batman [ 2 ]  [33.33%]
Total Votes: 6
Guests cannot vote 
M Bison
Posted on Nov 6 2008, 11:11 PM

Leader of Shadaloo, Soon ruler of the world

Group: Admin
Member No.: 62

QUOTE (Phalanx @ Nov 6 2008, 11:06 PM)
QUOTE (M Bison @ Nov 6 2008, 11:04 PM)
QUOTE (Phalanx @ Nov 6 2008, 10:58 PM)

Just the answer I'd expect from you. If you had watched the series, they can actually become as real as any human in any series. Cards or not, I can't really see Batman getting past Double Cloth Armor or even Burning Knuckle (don't let their names deceive you) in a straight up fight without some form of PIS.

Exept you can't have a straight up fight against an entire universe, and batman's smart enough not to get into one. Yugi will be pulling out his cards, and Bruce will tear them with a Batarang before he can make them real.

Well that could work, but Pegasus with his Millenium eye would instantly (yes INSTANTLY as in he just has to look at him hard) seal Batman in a card and tear him up just like he was about to with Mokuba.

Or Batman would not get looked at? He's won't get seen unless he wants to be. I'm assuming he's transported into the universe and has to beat everyone?

Because if it is a straight up fight then of course he loses, and you just made a spiteful squash match.

--------------------

user posted image
"You know you're like the A-bomb? Everybody is laughing and having a good time, then you show up and BAM!"
http://hamish-campbell.mybrute.com
Phalanx
Posted on Nov 6 2008, 11:15 PM

Okami... Best Wii game I've played so far!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (M Bison @ Nov 6 2008, 11:11 PM)
QUOTE (Phalanx @ Nov 6 2008, 11:06 PM)
QUOTE (M Bison @ Nov 6 2008, 11:04 PM)
QUOTE (Phalanx @ Nov 6 2008, 10:58 PM)

Just the answer I'd expect from you. If you had watched the series, they can actually become as real as any human in any series. Cards or not, I can't really see Batman getting past Double Cloth Armor or even Burning Knuckle (don't let their names deceive you) in a straight up fight without some form of PIS.

Exept you can't have a straight up fight against an entire universe, and batman's smart enough not to get into one. Yugi will be pulling out his cards, and Bruce will tear them with a Batarang before he can make them real.

Well that could work, but Pegasus with his Millenium eye would instantly (yes INSTANTLY as in he just has to look at him hard) seal Batman in a card and tear him up just like he was about to with Mokuba.

Or Batman would not get looked at? He's won't get seen unless he wants to be. I'm assuming he's transported into the universe and has to beat everyone?

Because if it is a straight up fight then of course he loses, and you just made a spiteful squash match.

I wasn't trying to do anything to spite Batman, I just wanted to show that the yugiverse isn't as weak as you think it is (especially after the superman vs. yugiverse one).

But if it was just the first season, then Batman would probably stomp. It's best if I stop arguing about this and leave you in peace.

--------------------
« Next Oldest | Normal Fights | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0308 seconds · Archive