zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Yugiohverse vs. Batman

who wins?
Yugiohverse [ 4 ]  [66.67%]
Batman [ 2 ]  [33.33%]
Total Votes: 6
Guests cannot vote 
Phalanx
Posted on Nov 6 2008, 03:22 AM

Okami... Best Wii game I've played so far!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Yup I went there.

Rules: Batman has every Robin on his side.

--------------------
DataSnake
Posted on Nov 6 2008, 12:37 PM

Emperor of Mankind

Group: Members
Member No.: 9

Batman wins. His stealth abilities are sufficient that he would be able to steal everyone's cards before they could sommon any monsters, and then it would be just him against a bunch of kids, and we know how that would turn out.

--------------------
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
pinhead 2
Posted on Nov 6 2008, 06:38 PM

i will not die

Member No.: 76

no yu gh oh

--------------------

user posted image I am enigma
ND4
Posted on Nov 6 2008, 06:39 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (pinhead 2 @ Nov 6 2008, 06:38 PM)
no yu gh oh

Son Batman rules Yugioh drools.
Phalanx
Posted on Nov 6 2008, 07:51 PM

I am not sure if there's any way in hell that Batman could deal with something as powerful as the Orichalcos God (he's like an immense intangible fog that had to be sealed within the Millenium Puzzle)

--------------------
granobulax
Posted on Nov 6 2008, 07:57 PM

He's even got his hand over where I live...

Member No.: 35

Does Batman get prep time?

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 16 2008, 12:12 PM)
RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

Solomon and I may be gangsta, but treach is the gangsta of the year!
Phalanx
Posted on Nov 6 2008, 08:16 PM

QUOTE (granobulax @ Nov 6 2008, 07:57 PM)
Does Batman get prep time?

Yes and no.

--------------------
darkender
Posted on Nov 6 2008, 09:13 PM

Mr. Ego

Member No.: 10

With prep Batman wins but without it he'll have a hard time.

--------------------
Phalanx
Posted on Nov 6 2008, 09:26 PM

QUOTE (darkender @ Nov 6 2008, 09:13 PM)

without prep time he'd DIE horribly to the highest tier yugioh monsters: Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon, Dark Paladin, Exodia, Slifer, Obelisk, Ra, Leviathan, Zorc, Double Cloth Armor, Burning Knuckle, any Orichalcos monster, Exodia Necross, Orichalcos God, Timaeus, Critias, Helmos, Uria, Raviel, Hamon (where I got my youtube name from), Gate Guardian, Knight of Destiny, Harakhti, and more.

--------------------
granobulax
Posted on Nov 6 2008, 09:33 PM

He's even got his hand over where I live...

Member No.: 35

QUOTE (Phalanx @ Nov 6 2008, 09:26 PM)

without prep time he'd DIE horribly to the highest tier yugioh monsters: Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon, Dark Paladin, Exodia, Slifer, Obelisk, Ra, Leviathan, Zorc, Double Cloth Armor, Burning Knuckle, any Orichalcos monster, Exodia Necross, Orichalcos God, Timaeus, Critias, Helmos, Uria, Raviel, Hamon (where I got my youtube name from), Gate Guardian, Knight of Destiny, Harakhti, and more.

Meh, I think he still dies...

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 16 2008, 12:12 PM)
RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

Solomon and I may be gangsta, but treach is the gangsta of the year!
Phalanx
Posted on Nov 6 2008, 09:51 PM

QUOTE (granobulax @ Nov 6 2008, 09:33 PM)

Meh, I think he still dies...

that's what I'm trying to say.

Grano, can Superman stand a chance against those guys?

--------------------
M Bison
Posted on Nov 6 2008, 10:48 PM

Leader of Shadaloo, Soon ruler of the world

Member No.: 62

And they're all cards. Which Batman is smart enough to destroy.

--------------------

user posted image
"You know you're like the A-bomb? Everybody is laughing and having a good time, then you show up and BAM!"
http://hamish-campbell.mybrute.com
Phalanx
Posted on Nov 6 2008, 10:58 PM

QUOTE (M Bison @ Nov 6 2008, 10:48 PM)

And they're all cards. Which Batman is smart enough to destroy.

Just the answer I'd expect from you. If you had watched the series, they can actually become as real as any human in any series. Cards or not, I can't really see Batman getting past Double Cloth Armor or even Burning Knuckle (don't let their names deceive you) in a straight up fight without some form of PIS.

--------------------
M Bison
Posted on Nov 6 2008, 11:04 PM

Leader of Shadaloo, Soon ruler of the world

Member No.: 62

QUOTE (Phalanx @ Nov 6 2008, 10:58 PM)

Just the answer I'd expect from you. If you had watched the series, they can actually become as real as any human in any series. Cards or not, I can't really see Batman getting past Double Cloth Armor or even Burning Knuckle (don't let their names deceive you) in a straight up fight without some form of PIS.

Exept you can't have a straight up fight against an entire universe, and batman's smart enough not to get into one. Yugi will be pulling out his cards, and Bruce will tear them with a Batarang before he can make them real.

--------------------

user posted image
"You know you're like the A-bomb? Everybody is laughing and having a good time, then you show up and BAM!"
http://hamish-campbell.mybrute.com
Phalanx
Posted on Nov 6 2008, 11:06 PM

QUOTE (M Bison @ Nov 6 2008, 11:04 PM)
QUOTE (Phalanx @ Nov 6 2008, 10:58 PM)

Exept you can't have a straight up fight against an entire universe, and batman's smart enough not to get into one. Yugi will be pulling out his cards, and Bruce will tear them with a Batarang before he can make them real.

Well that could work, but Pegasus with his Millenium eye would instantly (yes INSTANTLY as in he just has to look at him hard) seal Batman in a card and tear him up just like he was about to with Mokuba.

--------------------
« Next Oldest | Normal Fights | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0350 seconds · Archive