Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (5) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Q and A with Bison
darkender
Posted: Nov 5 2008, 11:07 PM

Mr. Ego

Group: Members
Member No.: 10

QUOTE (M Bison @ Nov 5 2008, 11:05 PM)
QUOTE (darkender @ Nov 5 2008, 10:58 PM)
Where would you visit in America if you could? Cause I wouldn't go to New york or nothing like that if I was you. I would go to a quiet place so that you dont get pick pocketed like I did a while back. I know I got pick pocketed because I dont just lose my wallet so it had to be stolen....so where would you go?

Disney World, baby. I love theme parks, and America has some of the best.

Disney world would be cool...I dont think I ever went to disney world. But is there any amusement parks over there? Like popular ones with big rides and stuff like that. Like their version of disney world?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

--------------------
M Bison
Posted: Nov 5 2008, 11:09 PM

Leader of Shadaloo, Soon ruler of the world

Group: Admin
Member No.: 62

QUOTE (darkender @ Nov 5 2008, 11:07 PM)

Disney world would be cool...I dont think I ever went to disney world. But is there any amusement parks over there? Like popular ones with big rides and stuff like that. Like their version of disney world?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Alton Towers.

--------------------

user posted image
"You know you're like the A-bomb? Everybody is laughing and having a good time, then you show up and BAM!"
http://hamish-campbell.mybrute.com
darkender
Posted: Nov 5 2008, 11:20 PM

Mr. Ego

QUOTE (M Bison @ Nov 5 2008, 11:09 PM)
QUOTE (darkender @ Nov 5 2008, 11:07 PM)

Alton Towers.

Are they like themed after cartoons like disney land? What would be some of your classical cartoon characters? And do you like our cartoons or yours better? And..............was there ever an earthquake where you live?

--------------------
Phalanx
Posted: Nov 5 2008, 11:20 PM

Okami... Best Wii game I've played so far!

Member No.: 1

By fanboy, I meant pop culture-y stuff like comics, video games, etc. I think the answer to that may be Superman.

1. You ever want to go to Japan someday?

2. Are there any chinese restaurants in england?

3. do you like bagel sandwiches? I think they're the best?

--------------------
M Bison
Posted: Nov 5 2008, 11:25 PM

QUOTE (Phalanx @ Nov 5 2008, 11:20 PM)
By fanboy, I meant pop culture-y stuff like comics, video games, etc. I think the answer to that may be Superman.

My first would be Pokemon, then. Eventually dropped it in favour of Lord of the Rings.
1. No.
2. They're everywhere. Really common. Not a fan of Chinese food myself, however.
3. What's a bagel sandwich?
Are they like themed after cartoons like disney land? What would be some of your classical cartoon characters? And do you like our cartoons or yours better? And..............was there ever an earthquake where you live?

Alton Towers is based around the idea of Merlin's Castle. And Chamelot has a similar theme.

--------------------

user posted image
"You know you're like the A-bomb? Everybody is laughing and having a good time, then you show up and BAM!"
darkender
Posted: Nov 5 2008, 11:30 PM

Mr. Ego

QUOTE (M Bison @ Nov 5 2008, 11:25 PM)
QUOTE (Phalanx @ Nov 5 2008, 11:20 PM)

My first would be Pokemon, then. Eventually dropped it in favour of Lord of the Rings.
1. No.
2. They're everywhere. Really common. Not a fan of Chinese food myself, however.
3. What's a bagel sandwich?

Alton Towers is based around the idea of Merlin's Castle. And Chamelot has a similar theme.

A castle!!! Is it suppose to be scary? Were you scared when you first went there? Dont act tough you kno you screamed!!

--------------------
M Bison
Posted: Nov 5 2008, 11:32 PM

QUOTE (darkender @ Nov 5 2008, 11:30 PM)

A castle!!! Is it suppose to be scary? Were you scared when you first went there? Dont act tough you kno you screamed!!

It's not supposed to be scary. So no, I wasn't scared.

--------------------

user posted image
darkender
Posted: Nov 5 2008, 11:33 PM

Mr. Ego

QUOTE (M Bison @ Nov 5 2008, 11:32 PM)
QUOTE (darkender @ Nov 5 2008, 11:30 PM)

It's not supposed to be scary. So no, I wasn't scared.

So its a happy castle theme....It would be better if it was scary. Then they could had things popping out of the wall and S*** like that.

--------------------
Phalanx
Posted: Nov 5 2008, 11:50 PM

You don't need to read this, but:

In being born two years earlier, my first official fandom was either disney or mario and nintendo. In a rough timeline, after a while, it was pokemon, then mega man (briefly), then digimon, then back to nintendo and pokemon (at its peak 2003-2006), also sega, then I was a samus/metroid fanboy for several years, briefly cloud and sephiroth (though I love and hate them from time to time), then bugs bunny/looney tunes (January to May 2007), then it gets to nintendo wii, then it gets to Greco-Roman mythology, briefly norse mythology, then pokemon (only for support of nintendo), then snk, then snk and capcom, then devil may cry chars (though I don't play the games) then greco-roman gods again, then for the whole summer it was eris, then back to Dante and Capcom/Snk, then defense for hinduism (though that's religion), then capcom and snk, then the olympian pantheon again, and more recently giygas and the earthbound cast (as I saw the final battle of the game on youtube), and then I slowly crawl back to pokemon just to show nesh my support for nintendo. (Note: the succession of fandoms after the each one is not necessarily a complete replacement of the last, but rather what I have acquired along the way and the list of fandoms i listed is incomplete).

Top current fandoms: olympian pantheon (<3), nintendo, capcom, snk, hinduism (a little)

sorry if that was too long.

--------------------
darkender
Posted: Nov 5 2008, 11:52 PM

Mr. Ego

QUOTE (Phalanx @ Nov 5 2008, 11:50 PM)
In being born two years earlier, my first official fandom was either disney or mario and nintendo. In a rough timeline, after a while, it was pokemon, then mega man (briefly), then digimon, then back to nintendo and pokemon (at its peak 2003-2006), also sega, then I was a samus/metroid fanboy for several years, briefly cloud and sephiroth (though I love and hate them from time to time), then bugs bunny/looney tunes (January to May 2007), then it gets to nintendo wii, then it gets to Greco-Roman mythology, briefly norse mythology, then pokemon (only for support of nintendo), then snk, then snk and capcom, then devil may cry chars (though I don't play the games) then greco-roman gods again, then for the whole summer it was eris, then back to Dante and Capcom/Snk, then defense for hinduism (though that's religion), then capcom and snk, then the olympian pantheon again, and more recently giygas and the earthbound cast (as I saw the final battle of the game on youtube), and then I slowly crawl back to pokemon just to show nesh my support for nintendo. (Note: the succession of fandoms after the each one is not necessarily a complete replacement of the last, but rather what I have acquired along the way).

Top current fandoms: Olympian pantheon, nintendo, capcom, snk, hinduism

sorry if that was too long.

It wasn't too long it was just right!! Like that bear story and the dumb blonde.

--------------------
Phalanx
Posted: Nov 5 2008, 11:54 PM

these are the bagel sandwiches i'm talking about:

user posted image

1. What do you think of Naruto?

2. What do you think of Inuyasha?

3. How did you know Darkstalkers?

4. Who's the current presi- prime minister in Great Britain?

--------------------
M Bison
Posted: Nov 5 2008, 11:58 PM

QUOTE (Phalanx @ Nov 5 2008, 11:54 PM)

Oh. Yeah, I like Bagels.

1. Sucks.

2. Sucks.

3. CBR and MUGEN.

4. Gordon Brown.

--------------------

user posted image
darkender
Posted: Nov 6 2008, 12:01 AM

Mr. Ego

QUOTE (M Bison @ Nov 5 2008, 11:58 PM)
QUOTE (Phalanx @ Nov 5 2008, 11:54 PM)

Oh. Yeah, I like Bagels.

1. Sucks.

2. Sucks.

3. CBR and MUGEN.

4. Gordon Brown.

When are your elections? Or is it called something different?

--------------------
M Bison
Posted: Nov 6 2008, 12:02 AM

QUOTE (darkender @ Nov 6 2008, 12:01 AM)

Not sure. I'd look it up,but I'm tired.

--------------------

user posted image
darkender
Posted: Nov 6 2008, 12:26 AM

Mr. Ego

QUOTE (M Bison @ Nov 6 2008, 12:02 AM)
QUOTE (darkender @ Nov 6 2008, 12:01 AM)

Not sure. I'd look it up,but I'm tired.

Its not always on the same day?

--------------------
« Next Oldest | Members' Zones | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (5) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0434 seconds · Archive