zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Nesh's Q&A thread
Phalanx
Posted: Nov 4 2008, 06:35 PM

Okami... Best Wii game I've played so far!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

1. What got you into DBZ?

2. You might not like to be asked this, but on CBUB, how is that you manage to hold fast to your fandom of DBZ no matter how much they get underestimated/bashed by comic fans on a daily basis?

3. Not a question per se, but the reason I asked the above was because you and DBZ fandom kinda serves as an inspiration for me to hold fast to my favorites no matter how much they're bashed (though that's easy for me to say right now since my current personal favorites aren't being bashed that much).

4. What can I do to be more like you?

5. What match do you wish I would make next on CBUB?

--------------------
Guardian of Nesh
Posted: Nov 4 2008, 08:45 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

Member No.: 68

QUOTE (The Ripper @ Nov 3 2008, 10:48 PM)
I'll ask another, but stupid question:

What is your favorite female fiction character?

Hinata Hyuuga.

--------------------

'I'm going to die; if this wasteland doesn't kill me the Avatars will. I'm the last Technomancer; as I go so goes my culture.' The thought was serene, not fearful at all. If he was going to die, he'd die fighting; he'd make sure that the Technomancers were never forgotten. Morshan Sakru: The Last Technomancer would be a name all Avatar would shutter at the thought of for etenity. Morshan now knew what happened to a man who had nothing left to live for but vengence: he became a monster.
Guardian of Nesh
Posted: Nov 4 2008, 08:52 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

QUOTE (Phalanx @ Nov 4 2008, 01:35 PM)

2. You might not like to be asked this, but on CBUB, how is that you manage to hold fast to your fandom of DBZ no matter how much they get underestimated/bashed by comic fans on a daily basis?

3. Not a question per se, but the reason I asked the above was because you and DBZ fandom kinda serves as an inspiration for me to hold fast to my favorites no matter how much they're bashed (though that's easy for me to say right now since my current personal favorites aren't being bashed that much).

1. explosions, hard working characters and a lack of people wearing underwear over there pants.

2. I do it because I'm a fan, not a fanboy mind you I can admit when they're right but it's because I'm a fan that I stick by my fandom. Just remember when you find people wou won't listen (Like mannowarx for DBZ) WALK AWAY!

4. You want to be like me?

5. I'll have to think about it.

--------------------

'I'm going to die; if this wasteland doesn't kill me the Avatars will. I'm the last Technomancer; as I go so goes my culture.' The thought was serene, not fearful at all. If he was going to die, he'd die fighting; he'd make sure that the Technomancers were never forgotten. Morshan Sakru: The Last Technomancer would be a name all Avatar would shutter at the thought of for etenity. Morshan now knew what happened to a man who had nothing left to live for but vengence: he became a monster.
Phalanx
Posted: Nov 4 2008, 10:25 PM

QUOTE (Guardian of Nesh @ Nov 4 2008, 08:52 PM)

1. explosions, hard working characters and a lack of people wearing underwear over there pants.

2. I do it because I'm a fan, not a fanboy mind you I can admit when they're right but it's because I'm a fan that I stick by my fandom. Just remember when you find people wou won't listen (Like mannowarx for DBZ) WALK AWAY!

By being more like you, I meant to say how can I be calm and cooled down as possible like you when your favorites like dbz and naruto get pushed down a lot by the majority of the CBUB? I mean I couldn't hold on to pokemon after what happened last year, oh wait, actually I'm kinda coming back to pokemon. Never mind that, I mean even with manowarxx you seem to be at your cool and your approach towards such inspires me.

--------------------
Guardian of Nesh
Posted: Nov 4 2008, 10:35 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

QUOTE (Phalanx @ Nov 4 2008, 05:25 PM)
QUOTE (Guardian of Nesh @ Nov 4 2008, 08:52 PM)

By being more like you, I meant to say how can I be calm and cooled down as possible like you when your favorites like dbz and naruto get pushed down a lot by the majority of the CBUB? I mean I couldn't hold on to pokemon after what happened last year, oh wait, actually I'm kinda coming back to pokemon. Never mind that, I mean even with manowarxx you seem to be at your cool and your approach towards such inspires me.

I just give my best to debate my points and if they just want to be ridiculous, I walk away. (Well, not walk but...)

--------------------

Phalanx
Posted: Nov 4 2008, 10:45 PM

1. Omega Shenron vs. Super Buu

2. Weakest DBZ character?

3. What do you think of Chrono Trigger?

4. Should I buy Dragon Quest Swords for the Wii this christmas? Is it that good?

5. Your view on Sailor moon?

--------------------
Guardian of Nesh
Posted: Nov 4 2008, 10:53 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

QUOTE (Phalanx @ Nov 4 2008, 05:45 PM)
1. Omega Shenron vs. Super Buu

2. Weakest DBZ character?

3. What do you think of Chrono Trigger?

4. Should I buy Dragon Quest Swords for the Wii this christmas? Is it that good?

5. Your view on Sailor moon?

Super Buu would absorb him.

hercule

haven't played it

that's up to you

A pathetic attempt at a female DBZ.

--------------------

Phalanx
Posted: Nov 4 2008, 11:00 PM

1. Isn't that title applied to Inuyasha? They called that DBZ for girls.

2. Did you know the characters in Chrono Trigger also are designed by Akira Toriyama?

3. Dragon Quest also has DBZ-style characters too. What is your view on that?

4. Omega Shenron vs. Janemba

5. If Super Buu wasn't allowed to cover him and absorb him, how would he do against Omega Shenron?

6. Is there any naruto character that can beat any dbz character?

--------------------
Guardian of Nesh
Posted: Nov 4 2008, 11:27 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

QUOTE (Phalanx @ Nov 4 2008, 06:00 PM)

2. Did you know the characters in Chrono Trigger also are designed by Akira Toriyama?

5. If Super Buu wasn't allowed to cover him and absorb him, how would he do against Omega Shenron?

1. Hmmm. Didn't know.

2. No but those guys have an eye for talent.

3. It's always good to emulate legends. happy.gif

4. Janemba the Universe buster.

5. depends on his form but ultamately he'd lose.

6. rolleyes.gif You shouldn't have got me started but oh well. The answer: HELL YES THE UNIVERSES ARE ENTIRELY EQUAL!!! I take a lot of heat on CBUB for this but I have reasoning for this. You see the gap in destructive power is caused by the energy used.

DBZ uses the highly explosive Ki while Naruto uses the more versitile chakra. Chakra and Ki are inheriently different but they are related very closely. Now here's my theory: Ki is half of chakra. As explained in Naruto chakra is a mixture of pysical energy (Ki) which is a vital force generated within the cells of living organisms and can be increased by training and Combined with Psychic Energy (like what comic telepaths like Prof. X would use which explains why the ninja can cast genjutsu or illusions.) in equal porpotions. Now when you've finished combining the two part successfully you only have as much product a you would a single part of the mixture. So in theory the ninja would have much Ki as they do chakra and when you think about how much chakra someone like Naruto has and translate that to Ki the ninja would be in the same league as The Saiyans like Goku and Vegeta. Now ninja use their Psychic energy to will the Ki part to to fire, water, shadow etc. Now an energy blast is going to be more destructive than a fireball so the ninja appear weaker but being bred for stealth so they use the techiques they do instead of flashy energy blasts

--------------------

Guardian of Nesh
Posted: Nov 5 2008, 12:25 AM

A mole of legendarinesss

QUOTE (Guardian of Nesh @ Nov 4 2008, 06:27 PM)
QUOTE (Phalanx @ Nov 4 2008, 06:00 PM)

1. Hmmm. Didn't know.

2. No but those guys have an eye for talent.

3. It's always good to emulate legends. happy.gif

4. Janemba the Universe buster.

5. depends on his form but ultamately he'd lose.

6. rolleyes.gif You shouldn't have got me started but oh well. The answer: HELL YES THE UNIVERSES ARE ENTIRELY EQUAL!!! I take a lot of heat on CBUB for this but I have reasoning for this. You see the gap in destructive power is caused by the energy used.

DBZ uses the highly explosive Ki while Naruto uses the more versitile chakra. Chakra and Ki are inheriently different but they are related very closely. Now here's my theory: Ki is half of chakra. As explained in Naruto chakra is a mixture of pysical energy (Ki) which is a vital force generated within the cells of living organisms and can be increased by training and Combined with Psychic Energy (like what comic telepaths like Prof. X would use which explains why the ninja can cast genjutsu or illusions.) in equal porpotions. Now when you've finished combining the two part successfully you only have as much product a you would a single part of the mixture. So in theory the ninja would have much Ki as they do chakra and when you think about how much chakra someone like Naruto has and translate that to Ki the ninja would be in the same league as The Saiyans like Goku and Vegeta. Now ninja use their Psychic energy to will the Ki part to to fire, water, shadow etc. Now an energy blast is going to be more destructive than a fireball so the ninja appear weaker but being bred for stealth so they use the techiques they do instead of flashy energy blasts

That speal is probably why I'm not popular on CBUB...

--------------------

Phalanx
Posted: Nov 5 2008, 12:54 AM

1. Why does Harry Potter get only as much respect as Pokemon on CBUB?

2. During the glory days of Pokemon, did you think that Pokemon are unbeatable and could not disrespected in anyway?

3. What does "fanwanking" mean?

4. Should I bring back the Pokemon Nationalist Party? I mean, I am coming back already.

5. Would you also say Pokemon and Digimon are entirely equal in power?

6. I am the only one here who thinks Master Chief is overrated?

7. Did you know there's a new DBZ tv special coming this month in Japan?

8. Would you want the DB series to return?

--------------------
Guardian of Nesh
Posted: Nov 5 2008, 12:59 AM

A mole of legendarinesss

QUOTE (Phalanx @ Nov 4 2008, 07:54 PM)

2. During the glory days of Pokemon, did you think that Pokemon are unbeatable and could not disrespected in anyway?

4. Should I bring back the Pokemon Nationalist Party? I mean, I am coming back already.

1. So many reasons

2. No.

3. Mindless worship of a character.

4. You can try; I'll help.

5. Yes

6. No

7. Nope

8. Depends on how it was done.

What did you think of my little rant on DBZ and Naruto?

--------------------

Phalanx
Posted: Nov 5 2008, 01:57 AM

QUOTE (Guardian of Nesh @ Nov 5 2008, 12:59 AM)
QUOTE (Phalanx @ Nov 4 2008, 07:54 PM)

1. So many reasons

2. No.

3. Mindless worship of a character.

4. You can try; I'll help.

5. Yes

6. No

7. Nope

8. Depends on how it was done.

What did you think of my little rant on DBZ and Naruto?

I think your rant was great. It inspires me on how to think for pokemon and digmon.

1. Not a question, but I'm sorry if I appeared to be "disrespecting" pokemon in the recent summer.

2. Just remember, I didn't lose respect for Pokemon, I only lost most of my faith in their ability and raw potential against many opponents being debated against, that's all.

3. Are you also tired of all the Master Chief/Halo fanwanking that's been on vs. forums everywhere?

4. By how come when I looked up "fanwanking", it says that it means attempts by fanboys to fill in plot holes for the canon depending on the fiction they're defending?

5. Strongest opponent(s) all four generations of pokemon can take down?

6. Strongest opponent(s) the entire digimon-verse can take down?

7. In much earlier discussion last summer, why didn't you think it was a good idea when I lost faith in pokemon, I detached and turned to cap/snk/greco-roman myth to make myself feel better?

8. Did you watch the second Naruto movie?

9. Is it safe for me to put my faith on pokemon again a year after what happened from this month?

10. Tell me what you think of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOmgIZZuI68

11. Tell me what you think of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doncM4moNIU

--------------------
Phalanx
Posted: Nov 6 2008, 09:53 PM

Hey where is Nesh?

--------------------
« Next Oldest | Members' Zones | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0437 seconds · Archive