zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Alucard Vs...., Your choice around

Which one of these fighters would be a great match for the All mighty Vampire Lord?
Deadpool [ 2 ]  [28.57%]
Doctor Doom [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Gladiator [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Yoshimitsu [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Nimrod [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Green Lantern [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Human Torch [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Reed Richards [ 1 ]  [14.29%]
Thor [ 2 ]  [28.57%]
HellBoy [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Naruto(Your Choice of Kyubi Form) [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Other(Please state your answer) [ 2 ]  [28.57%]
Total Votes: 7
Guests cannot vote 
Supera the Second
Posted on Mar 25 2008, 09:05 PM

Okami... Best Wii game I've played so far!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (hamboy @ Mar 25 2008, 06:25 PM)
QUOTE (DataSnake @ Mar 25 2008, 06:17 PM)
How could they hurt him? He has infinite regen, doesn't he? Also, he can go intangible. From what I've seen, the only way to stop him is with reality-warping power.

He has to react to to intangible. If someone is moving so fast that he doesn't knmow they are coming, then they can grab him, and space dump him. And I can't see him coming back if he is completly, 100%, no blood of cells of any kind left, destroyed. I'd bet on a nuke killig Alucard.

Not to be a bitch or anything, but wow you're a hellsing fanboy and you're brave enough to argue against him by thinking up ways to kill him? I must admire your courage.

--------------------
hamboy
Posted on Mar 25 2008, 09:17 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Supera the Second @ Mar 25 2008, 09:05 PM)
Not to be a bitch or anything, but wow you're a hellsing fanboy and you're brave enough to argue against him by thinking up ways to kill him? I must admire your courage.

Well, I'm just calling it how I see it. He may be my favoritre character, but I know when he's beat.
Supera the Second
Posted on Mar 25 2008, 09:51 PM

Okami... Best Wii game I've played so far!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (hamboy @ Mar 25 2008, 09:17 PM)
QUOTE (Supera the Second @ Mar 25 2008, 09:05 PM)

Well, I'm just calling it how I see it. He may be my favoritre character, but I know when he's beat.

I simply don't have the same courage to argue even the smallest of my favorites, ok maybe the smallest ones, but certainly not the bigger ones by a long long long long long shot.

--------------------
« Next Oldest | Normal Fights | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3805 seconds · Archive