zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules RP Rules

Golden Rule: NO GOD MODING. It destroys the fun for everyone. Less significant rules: 1. Don't be a douche. Be fair. 2. DO NOT set up your own story and if someone has an action going against it, you can't tell them to take the action back. Adapt and move around it. More will be added as we go along.

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post )

Presidntial Debate: Stewie Griffin vs. Cobra Comm.
ND4
Posted: Oct 27 2008, 03:02 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (ethan @ Oct 26 2008, 11:58 PM)
"well, Carrot Top? ok, first, I'll send him to Guatanmo Bay, to face all of the horrors there than cut his hair up than ......something, I'll think of it...." smile.gif

Tortue him by yanking his body apart with chains .
ethan
Posted: Oct 27 2008, 05:33 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Group: Members
Member No.: 82

QUOTE (ND4 @ Oct 27 2008, 03:02 AM)
QUOTE (ethan @ Oct 26 2008, 11:58 PM)
"well, Carrot Top? ok, first, I'll send him to Guatanmo Bay, to face all of the horrors there than cut his hair up than ......something, I'll think of it...." smile.gif

Tortue him by yanking his body apart with chains .

"ahh, yes, thank you, Cobra... it is a good idea....heehee"
super_wolverine_Man
Posted: Oct 27 2008, 07:02 PM

Head Admin

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

My question is for both candidates: Do you oppose or support the Writ of Habeus Corpus, and at certain times do you believe that it should be suspended?

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
ND4
Posted: Oct 27 2008, 10:26 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Oct 27 2008, 07:02 PM)
My question is for both candidates: Do you oppose or support the Writ of Habeus Corpus, and at certain times do you believe that it should be suspended?

Cobra:Meh it should get suspend .
ethan
Posted: Oct 27 2008, 11:28 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

"......well, I may be a evil genius baby, BUT I have no clue what you're talking about....please explain...."
ND4
Posted: Oct 27 2008, 11:29 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (ethan @ Oct 27 2008, 11:28 PM)

"......well, I may be a evil genius baby, BUT I have no clue what you're talking about....please explain...."

Hey stewie i watch your show and who is that ugly girl with those hideous glasses?
super_wolverine_Man
Posted: Oct 28 2008, 01:10 AM

Head Admin

Member No.: 3

QUOTE (ND4 @ Oct 27 2008, 10:26 PM)

Cobra:Meh it should get suspend .

Habeus Corpus is the name of a legal action or writ through which a person can seek relief from unlawful detention of himself or another person.

It basically means that people have the right to take a case back to court to see if that person was jailed in a lawful way.

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
ethan
Posted: Oct 28 2008, 01:14 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

"oh thank you....Remind me to put you on the list of don't kill.....I say suspend it......since people can abuse it at times...."
ethan
Posted: Oct 28 2008, 01:15 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

QUOTE (ND4 @ Oct 27 2008, 11:29 PM)

Hey stewie i watch your show and who is that ugly girl with those hideous glasses?

"It's not my show...it's my dumb guardians Peter show and that ugly fat cow is his daughter.."
ND4
Posted: Oct 28 2008, 02:39 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (ethan @ Oct 28 2008, 01:15 AM)
QUOTE (ND4 @ Oct 27 2008, 11:29 PM)

"It's not my show...it's my dumb guardians Peter show and that ugly fat cow is his daughter.."

Cobra:Oh . Hey want some coke ?
Bassetman
Posted: Oct 28 2008, 09:11 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

Member No.: 20

"Again, a question for both candidates."

"What are your stands with making foreign alliances with peoples such as The Federation or The Imperium of Man?"

--------------------
ND4
Posted: Oct 28 2008, 09:38 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Bassetman @ Oct 28 2008, 09:11 PM)
"Again, a question for both candidates."

"What are your stands with making foreign alliances with peoples such as The Federation or The Imperium of Man?"

Cobra:No!!I will only allign with evil groups .
ethan
Posted: Oct 30 2008, 02:51 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

"None, whatsoever.........I only align myself with...........Cobra!!!!!! nah, just kidding, of course me..."
Bassetman
Posted: Nov 9 2008, 07:17 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

Member No.: 20

DEBATE OVER!

Good job to both of you. wink.gif

--------------------
« Next Oldest | RP Boards | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0338 seconds · Archive