zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (10) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Who Upsets you the most on CBUB/Haven?

Who is the biggest asshole on CBUB/Haven?
ok i rock [ 4 ]  [22.22%]
Cookie Monster [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Stare into the sun (aka go team me) [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Chainsaw [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
SilverSurfer092 [ 2 ]  [11.11%]
wwevstna [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
manowarxx [ 6 ]  [33.33%]
Praguezilla [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Rei-Kai [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Rakaithwei [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
frankthetank [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Hamboy [ 6 ]  [33.33%]
Total Votes: 18
Guests cannot vote 
AVP vs Star Wars
Posted on Oct 23 2008, 05:45 PM

Unregistered

Well, who is it?
AVP vs Star Wars
Posted on Oct 23 2008, 05:46 PM

Unregistered

Whoops didn't mean to put M. Bison on it sorry Hamboy happy.gif
granobulax
Posted on Oct 24 2008, 02:47 PM

He's even got his hand over where I live...

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35

QUOTE (AVP vs Star Wars @ Oct 23 2008, 05:46 PM)
Whoops didn't mean to put M. Bison on it sorry Hamboy  happy.gif

There, it is fixed!

(Although Hamboy shouldn't be on that list... just my opinion...)

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 16 2008, 12:12 PM)
RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

Solomon and I may be gangsta, but treach is the gangsta of the year!
granobulax
Posted on Oct 24 2008, 02:50 PM

He's even got his hand over where I live...

Member No.: 35

This is an easy choice for me. Manowarxx has been pissing me off ever since his racist, jerk off days as Batosaims. He is such a DC fanboy and puts down one of my favorite anime's, DBZ, every chance he gets. What a jerk...

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 16 2008, 12:12 PM)
RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

Solomon and I may be gangsta, but treach is the gangsta of the year!
M Bison
Posted on Oct 24 2008, 03:45 PM

Leader of Shadaloo, Soon ruler of the world

Member No.: 62

I vote for Hamboy. He's a dick.

--------------------

user posted image
"You know you're like the A-bomb? Everybody is laughing and having a good time, then you show up and BAM!"
http://hamish-campbell.mybrute.com
SilverSurfer092
Posted on Oct 24 2008, 04:36 PM

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!

Member No.: 67

QUOTE (M Bison @ Oct 24 2008, 03:45 PM)

Yeah, that guy is a total tool bag.

--------------------
Phalanx
Posted on Oct 24 2008, 05:06 PM

Okami... Best Wii game I've played so far!

Member No.: 1

QUOTE (M Bison @ Oct 24 2008, 03:45 PM)

XDDDDDDDDD

Joke Response: I 100% agree with you, M. Bison!

But seriously, I don't like hamboy either and even I don't think he should be on that list, unless I happen to be on that list too. I'm surprised M. Bison voted for it.

Btw, I WAS going to vote hamboy, but I decided to put that choice aside for now (unless I change my mind through time and think up a second place) and vote for manowarxx. However, hamboy still pretty much annoyed the hell out of me last year, ever since that pokemon vs. digimon stuff, despite him being right about it.

Mano is the biggest pussy I have ever seen on CBUB, seriously he technically insulted Dante once.

--------------------
super_wolverine_Man
Posted on Oct 24 2008, 07:01 PM

Head Admin

Member No.: 3

Ok I rock- Well obviously

Cookie Monster- There's a user named Cookie monster?

Go team me- 11 year olds who think they are in a gang. Not even worth my time

Chainsaw- Who?

SilverSurfer092- A good friend, helped me get settled in the Cbub, and the EF. Shouldn't even be on the list.

wwevetna- Ha. I remember when he first came on, he posted a Goku v.s Spiderman match. Everyone told him not to do it anymore. So, his next like 5 were DBZ v.s either spiderman or wolverine.

Manowarxx- From what I hear he's like rei-kai, minus Rei-Kai's knowledge.

Praguezilla- Who?

Rei-Kai- An A** no doubt about that, but one of the most intelligent debaters I've seen on CBUB. (Excluding the vets.)

Rakaithwei- Why is he even on the list?

Frankthetank-Who?

Hamboy- Hammy!!!!! I've always gotten along with him. He's a good guy. Once again somebody who shouldn't even be on the list.

There's plenty of others who you haven't included, but giving them this kind of attention is stooping to their level. Oh, well.

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
Phalanx
Posted on Oct 24 2008, 09:53 PM

Okami... Best Wii game I've played so far!

Member No.: 1

QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Oct 24 2008, 07:01 PM)
Ok I rock- Well obviously

Cookie Monster- There's a user named Cookie monster?

Go team me- 11 year olds who think they are in a gang. Not even worth my time

Chainsaw- Who?

SilverSurfer092- A good friend, helped me get settled in the Cbub, and the EF. Shouldn't even be on the list.

wwevetna- Ha. I remember when he first came on, he posted a Goku v.s Spiderman match. Everyone told him not to do it anymore. So, his next like 5 were DBZ v.s either spiderman or wolverine.

Manowarxx- From what I hear he's like rei-kai, minus Rei-Kai's knowledge.

Praguezilla- Who?

Rei-Kai- An A** no doubt about that, but one of the most intelligent debaters I've seen on CBUB. (Excluding the vets.)

Rakaithwei- Why is he even on the list?

Frankthetank-Who?

Hamboy- Hammy!!!!! I've always gotten along with him. He's a good guy.  Once again somebody who shouldn't even be on the list. 

There's plenty of others who you haven't included, but giving them this kind of attention is stooping to their level. Oh, well.

I hate to tell you this, but I kinda like Rei-Kai, he defends some of my favorite characters all the time, mostly those from capcom though. I guess you could say I am to Rei-Kai as you, super wolverine man, is to hamboy in terms of agreements and relations.

When SilverSurfer and I first met, we were in the Tifa Lockheart vs. Bender thread, he temporarily intervened in my fight with Vicioussama (the one guy I haven't talked to since the end of June 2007) and then primarily from September to October last year, he and I have got into several fights with each other with him saying that I should adhere to logic when voting for my characters and me saying that it's natural to vote for your favorites even when they cannot prevail under realistic circumstances. Then we kinda cooled down with each other in November, even though in 2008 there was still about one or two times that we argued with each other. Ever since we talked mostly on AIM, we kinda ended our relatively bitter past and just got along like pals.

As for the others besides Mano and Hamboy*, I could care a whole lot less.

*Not really a troublemaker on my list, but there are fairly lots of things that I don't necessarily agree with him on.

--------------------
treacherous
Posted on Oct 24 2008, 10:12 PM

Let Hammy have his Bison. I've got Zod.

Member No.: 37

None of these people have what it takes to annoy or upset me. Now the Electric Ferret forum crowd...that's a different story. However I don't stay annoyed long, nor do I hold grudges. I think I've gotten into it slightly with Shockwave and Huanhellhound, but no hard feelings. No harm no foul.

--------------------
Ursa: You are master of all you survey.
General Zod: [bored] So I was yesterday. And the day before.

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Apr 9 2009, 03:27 AM)
WTFYES  Treacherous is full of pwnage.
ND4
Posted on Oct 24 2008, 10:45 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (treacherous @ Oct 24 2008, 10:12 PM)
None of these people have what it takes to annoy or upset me.  Now the Electric Ferret forum crowd...that's a different story.  However I don't stay annoyed long, nor do I hold grudges.  I think I've gotten into it slightly with Shockwave and Huanhellhound, but no hard feelings.  No harm no foul.

chainsaw:dont know him.
sliver sufer:He is sorta nice to me.
hamboy:a guy who insults me but to me in my own opoin is like like a vegeta figure to me .

Mano:F*** him .
Rei kai:Smartass.
rakitheiw:Why is my master up there?
Oh and hammy i dont care if you flame me but i voted hamboy.
Go team me:i hate him for making that yaoi with me and costerking .Overall he is a jerk but he writes funny yaoi matches .
super_wolverine_Man
Posted on Oct 24 2008, 10:48 PM

Head Admin

Member No.: 3

ND4 you dont always have to quote the person before you. Your allowed to hit the reply button at the top upper right hand corner of your screen.

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
darkender
Posted on Oct 24 2008, 11:28 PM

Mr. Ego

Group: Members
Member No.: 10

QUOTE (ND4 @ Oct 24 2008, 10:45 PM)
None of these people have what it takes to annoy or upset me.  Now the Electric Ferret forum crowd...that's a different story.  However I don't stay annoyed long, nor do I hold grudges.  I think I've gotten into it slightly with Shockwave and Huanhellhound, but no hard feelings.  No harm no foul.

hamboy:a dick who insults me .

Mano:Fuk him .
Go team me:i hate him for making that yaoi with me and costerking .Overall he is a jerk but he writes funny yaoi matches .

Nd4 how many times do you have to watch your language your really making a habit of it dry.gif

--------------------
darkender
Posted on Oct 24 2008, 11:28 PM

Mr. Ego

Group: Members
Member No.: 10

None of these people annoy me one bit...

--------------------
ND4
Posted on Oct 24 2008, 11:57 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (darkender @ Oct 24 2008, 11:28 PM)
QUOTE (ND4 @ Oct 24 2008, 10:45 PM)

hamboy:look above .

Mano:Fuk him .

Nd4 how many times do you have to watch your language your really making a habit of it dry.gif

meh there edited .
« Next Oldest | Rantings and Ravings | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (10) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0357 seconds · Archive