zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Hollywood stars in the media, Who else is tired of hearing about them?
Wingman
  Posted: Jan 24 2008, 04:36 PM

I'm better than you. That's all I know.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 14

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am getting REALLY sick of hearing about Paris Hilton sleeping around, or Lindsey Lohan totaling yet another car she doesn't deserve to be in the same state with, or Britney Spears slowly sinking into insanity, threatening her kids' safety and partying the whole dang time. And don't even get me started about Tom Brady, Terrell Owens, Roger Clemens, or any of the other sports stars that have let the fame and money get to their heads. Post the people you're sick of hearing about in the news here. I also am concerned that the best news that Fox or CNN or CBS can get is this crap. And so many people eat it up. dry.gif dry.gif

--------------------
"Never in the course of human history has so much been owed by so many to so few."- Winston Churchill, commenting on the heroic struggles of the RAF against the German Luftwaffe.

----
I don't smoke, I don't chew... and I don't date girls who do.

----

War produces classic remarks by military commanders; on February 26, 1991, the US 1st Armored Division, the famous Big Red One, encountered the allegedly elite Iraqi Republican Guard. The divisional commander, Major General Ronald Griffiths, radioed his deputy, who was riding with the armored spearhead. "I understand we are engaging the Medina Division?" he said, referring to one of the crack Iraqi Guard divisions. "Negative, sir," came the reply. "We are destroying the Medina Division."
Great proof that despite their quantity, the Soviet tanks that NATO planners feared above all else could be shredded by the M1 Abrams, Challenger 2, Leopard 2, LeClerc, Ariete, and Merkava with ease. Patton would be proud.

Darth Pool
Posted: Jan 24 2008, 07:27 PM

Walker of the Night, Insanity incarnate

Group: Members
Member No.: 24

Dude, You pretty much summed up my hatred towards the stars I hate, Oh and the Tom Cruise guy, Just because I don't like Scientology.

--------------------
"He stalks the night and yet his powers wont let him be. They talk to him but he doesn't want to listen, He is the insanity of the night."
Wingman
  Posted: Jan 24 2008, 07:32 PM

QUOTE (Darth Pool @ Jan 24 2008, 02:27 PM)
Dude, You pretty much summed up my hatred towards the stars I hate, Oh and the Tom Cruise guy, Just because I don't like Scientology.

Thanx. I follow Hollywood, even though I realize that it's exactly what they want, but I do it mostly just to get laughs and jokes from everything they do. And you're right about Tom Cruise. He has some good movies (Top Gun, anyone?), but now he's really making his popularity suffer by following these extreme beliefs and alienating himself from alot of his fans. Anything you want to rant about, other than Hollywood? That's what this forum is for, you know. And for everyone, to avoid possibly getting this topic locked, please refrain from talking trash about Rei-Kei. We all know how dumb he is and how we hate him, but that issue has been resolved MANY times over. No need to trash him further.

--------------------
"Never in the course of human history has so much been owed by so many to so few."- Winston Churchill, commenting on the heroic struggles of the RAF against the German Luftwaffe.

----

----

War produces classic remarks by military commanders; on February 26, 1991, the US 1st Armored Division, the famous Big Red One, encountered the allegedly elite Iraqi Republican Guard. The divisional commander, Major General Ronald Griffiths, radioed his deputy, who was riding with the armored spearhead. "I understand we are engaging the Medina Division?" he said, referring to one of the crack Iraqi Guard divisions. "Negative, sir," came the reply. "We are destroying the Medina Division."
Great proof that despite their quantity, the Soviet tanks that NATO planners feared above all else could be shredded by the M1 Abrams, Challenger 2, Leopard 2, LeClerc, Ariete, and Merkava with ease. Patton would be proud.

SilverSurfer092
Posted: Jan 24 2008, 09:49 PM

Unregistered

I'm sick and tired of people supporting Hilary Clinton. GOD DAMN YOU!!! She's a Democrat, yet she's a fascist. She's also a....WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But seriously, I also hate people who think they know their politics and say they know who is who in the GOP race and then I ask them who Ron Paul is and they don't know. Find some Sh!t out.
Wingman
  Posted: Jan 25 2008, 02:42 AM

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Jan 24 2008, 04:49 PM)
I'm sick and tired of people supporting Hilary Clinton. GOD DAMN YOU!!! She's a Democrat, yet she's a fascist. She's also a....WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But seriously, I also hate people who think they know their politics and say they know who is who in the GOP race and then I ask them who Ron Paul is and they don't know. Find some Sh!t out.

A lot of feminists would shoot you on the spot if they heard you say that, but I agree fully and like your spirit.

--------------------

----

----

SilverSurfer092
Posted: Jan 26 2008, 01:53 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Wingman @ Jan 25 2008, 02:42 AM)

A lot of feminists would shoot you on the spot if they heard you say that, but I agree fully and like your spirit.

I would shoot a lot of feminists for choosing the woman over who actually stands for what they want.
Wingman
  Posted: Jan 26 2008, 01:59 AM

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Jan 25 2008, 08:53 PM)
QUOTE (Wingman @ Jan 25 2008, 02:42 AM)

I would shoot a lot of feminists for choosing the woman over who actually stands for what they want.

Only if you could get your gun off before they do.

--------------------

----

----

Bassetman
Posted: Jan 26 2008, 02:48 AM

Gentleman Skeleton

Member No.: 20

I just like to see people make a fool of themselves for attention. smile.gif

--------------------
Wingman
  Posted: Jan 26 2008, 02:55 AM

QUOTE (Bassetman @ Jan 25 2008, 09:48 PM)
I just like to see people make a fool of themselves for attention. smile.gif

Perhaps, but the ways that they try to get attention get more and more extreme.

--------------------

----

----

Bassetman
Posted: Jan 26 2008, 03:57 AM

Gentleman Skeleton

Member No.: 20

QUOTE (Wingman @ Jan 26 2008, 02:55 AM)
I just like to see people make a fool of themselves for attention.  smile.gif

Which makes it all the more fun.

--------------------
Wingman
  Posted: Jan 26 2008, 10:38 PM

QUOTE (Bassetman @ Jan 25 2008, 10:57 PM)
QUOTE (Wingman @ Jan 26 2008, 02:55 AM)
I just like to see people make a fool of themselves for attention.  smile.gif

Which makes it all the more fun.

Exactly. wink.gif wink.gif

--------------------

----

----

The Sharpshooter
Posted: Jan 29 2008, 08:06 PM

Unregistered

I'm tired of Brad Pitt. He's an ass.....jerk. dry.gif
Wingman
  Posted: Jan 29 2008, 08:20 PM

QUOTE (The Sharpshooter @ Jan 29 2008, 03:06 PM)

I agree fully. Having one of the hottest women in history on his arm is getting to his head.

--------------------

----

----

The Sharpshooter
Posted: Jan 29 2008, 08:25 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Wingman @ Jan 29 2008, 08:20 PM)

I agree fully. Having one of the hottest women in history on his arm is getting to his head.

I was refering to that incident in Cairo.
Wingman
  Posted: Jan 29 2008, 08:36 PM

QUOTE (The Sharpshooter @ Jan 29 2008, 03:25 PM)
QUOTE (Wingman @ Jan 29 2008, 08:20 PM)

I was refering to that incident in Cairo.

That too. He's not even that good of an actor. Mr. and Mrs. Smith was is best ever movie, and that was mostly because Angelina Jolie was in it to balance out his ugliness.

--------------------

----

----

« Next Oldest | Rantings and Ravings | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0317 seconds · Archive