Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Dirty Pair vs. Qui Gon Jinn and Obi Won, another oldie from the vault of treach!!
treacherous
Posted: Oct 16 2008, 12:58 AM

Let Hammy have his Bison. I've got Zod.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 37

In the far future humanity has taken to the stars, setting up shop on any hospitable planet available. Although mankind has reached the brilliance of deep space travel and become one with many different planetary species, some things never change. Wherever there is humanity, there is trouble and wherever there is trouble there is the Dirty Pair. They are called the dirty pair because they are notorious for leaving a trail of destruction everywhere they go. The Dirty Pair are two well known associates of the World Welfare Works Association (also WWWA or 3WA). Together they help systems of the United Galactica (UG) federation deal with various planetary-scale problems.
Today, they are sent deep into space to help the planet Gaa with a fearsome smuggler and bounty hunter that have joined forces. Smuggling a new form of indestructible metal, the pair transport their wins clear across galaxies for a major profit. The smuggling duo have holed up on the planet and have taken hostages upon being detected. The planet is a peaceful trading community and doesn’t have the techology to deal with the trouble causing duo. Upon arriving on the planet, the Dirty Pair are met in a not-so surprising fashion…..
Planetary Port Authority (PPA): Hello and welcome to planet Gaa, I am your port authority To-Na. Please state your name, docking number and purpose.
Yuri: Yuri and Kei trouble consultants sent from the 3WA, better known as the “Lovely Angels”. Our docking number is 132465 and we are here to assist you with a little hostage situation.
Port Authority checks the number for clearance and then checks the names and is shocked by what he finds.
To-Na (PPA): Oh no….What’s this..Oh dear!!...
Yuri: What is it?
Kei: Yeah what’s your problem.
To-Na (PPA): NO! not you. I’m too young for this. I’ve got a family! Not the “DIRTY PAIR”. I love this planet. I don’t want to relocate.
Port Authority calls in to headquarters and ask for assistance and denial of the Dirty Pair’s clearance. He is denied.
To-Na (PPA): No way I’m letting you two in here. I quit!! I’d rather die happily of old age…
He cuts communications and storms out of the room.
Yuri: Hello…Hello? Anybody there? Did that just happen? What was that all about? You know Kei, I’m really sick of everyone referring to us as the Dirty Pair. We’re getting a bad rap.
Kei: Dirty Pair? Maybe you should take more frequent baths?
Yuri: Ha Ha. Very funny. What do we do now?
Suddenly as if to answer her question the view screen blips on and a new face appears looking rather embarrased.
Soo-yee (PPA): Sorry girls. I’m Soo-Yee, I’ll be your new port authority. You have to forgive To-Na. He’s…
Kei: We know..he’s got a family.
Soo-yee (PPA): Well yeah…I mean NO!! Look, you girls come on aboard. We will fill you in on all the details when you touch down on good ol terra firma.
The Dirty Pair do just that and are immediately made aware of the situation. A hostage situation that has taken place at a local mining hole in the mountain community of Planet Gaa. They are told that the smuggler and the bounty hunter come from a place far far away and somehow stumbled on the peaceful remote trading planet. They had been smuggling for months now until they were finally caught be local security and are now held up inside the mine with 200 hostages. They are heavily armed and want a ride out and a huge ransom. As they head to the mine, the pair are made aware of every detail except for two other distant traveler who have recently arrived on the planet….
Soo-Yee (PPA): Hello and welcome to planet Gaa, I am your port authority Soo-Yee. Please state your name, docking number and purpose.
Qui-Gon Jinn: Hello, I am Qui-Gon Jinn and this is my assistant Obi Wan and we are here from the Galactic Republic to help resolve a hostage situation. I believe the two men you are looking for are from are part of town.
Soo-Yee (PPA): Docking number please.
Qui-Gon Jinn: Oh yes. Thank you. 326451.
Soo-Yee (PPA): Okay, your verified prepare for landing below. Enjoy your time and thank you for your assistance.
Qui-Gon Jinn: Indeed.
Upon arrival, Qui-Gon and Obi Won are made aware of the situation and of the other assisting duo, the Dirty pair. Unfortunatly The Dirty Pair due to their mishap at the port, weren’t made aware of their the two Jedi coming to assist them. This, you see is how mishaps begin. Anyway outside the entrance to the mine is surrounded by local police, mine security and the Dirty Pair who are entering the area. They uncloth as they enter (much to the delight of all the men around) and underneath their flight suits, they are adorned with battlesuits enough to make them a two woman army.
Kei: It’s show time!
Yuri: Don’t we need a plan.
Kei: Yeah, shoot first ask questions later!!
And with that she takes off down a winding corridor towards the hostage site. Shortly thereafter, the Jedi appear at the site and are given a blueprint of the mines. After careful planning, they decide to take a more secretive entrance than the Dirty Pair. Shortly after entering the caves, the Jedi hear what sounds to be a woman singing and wailing eractically to the sound of a jetpack.
Kei: SHOT THROUGH THE HEART!! AND IT’S TOO LATE!! YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME…..
Yuri: What in the name? Where did you get that gawdawful song.
Kei: I made it up.
Suddenly, they are surprised as they round a corner and run into two men dressed in cloaks and wearing ponytails. Qui-Gon raises his hand in greeting only to be met by two laser blasters.
Yuri: YOUR SHOOTING!! WHO ARE THEY!?!?
Kei: I don’t know? The ugly one was pulling a weapon out of his cloak. What are you doing? Start shooting!!
Yuri pulls her blaster and begins to shoot. Obi Won pulls out his Light Saber and deflects the blasts and stands ready for another assault. Qui-Gon pushes down Obi Won’s saber. Seeing that these two girls won’t be much help he waves his hand in front of the them.
Qui-Gon: No Obi Won. I’ll handle this. “You will put down your blasters. You will go home now and let us handle this.”
Yuri: I will put down my blaster and go home now. You will handle this.
Kei: What the!?!? What are you saying? Is he doing that to you? Why you little?
Abruptly, Kei’s suit goes full throttle and all her battle equipment becomes painfully apparent. The suit contains, calf mouned missle launchers w/ 20 missiles each calf, a backpack thermal detonator launcher w/ six detonators and a plasma sword similar to the Light Saber. She is also holding a repeating laser blaster. Yuri is similiarly dressed and is suddenly smacked in the face.
Kei: Snap out of it!! I’ll take the ugly one….

--------------------
Ursa: You are master of all you survey.
General Zod: [bored] So I was yesterday. And the day before.

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Apr 9 2009, 03:27 AM)
WTFYES  Treacherous is full of pwnage.
granobulax
Posted: Oct 16 2008, 06:05 AM

He's even got his hand over where I live...

Member No.: 35

I remember this match! There was actually a good debate on CBUB about who would win.

I still don't know anything about the "Dirty Pair"...

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 16 2008, 12:12 PM)
RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

Solomon and I may be gangsta, but treach is the gangsta of the year!
treacherous
Posted: Oct 17 2008, 01:35 AM

Let Hammy have his Bison. I've got Zod.

Member No.: 37

Ha. They're old anime.

--------------------
Ursa: You are master of all you survey.
General Zod: [bored] So I was yesterday. And the day before.

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Apr 9 2009, 03:27 AM)
WTFYES  Treacherous is full of pwnage.
« Next Oldest | Normal Fights | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0286 seconds · Archive