zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (4) 1 2 [3] 4  ( Go to first unread post )

Worst way to die!

Whats the worst way to die?
drowning [ 2 ]  [22.22%]
burning to death [ 2 ]  [22.22%]
eaten by an animal [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
decapitated [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
shot [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
old age [ 1 ]  [11.11%]
hit by car [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
constipation [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
freezing [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
falling [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
child birth [ 1 ]  [11.11%]
chainsawed [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
raped [ 2 ]  [22.22%]
beaten to death [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
slitting your wrist (whether it be self inflicted or not) [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
radiation [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
plane crash [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
bomb explodes at point blank range [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
caught in barb wire [ 1 ]  [11.11%]
buried alive [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
laughing to death [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Votes: 9
Guests cannot vote 
super_wolverine_Man
Posted on Oct 16 2008, 07:25 PM

Head Admin

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

Auschwitz.

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
super_wolverine_Man
Posted on Oct 16 2008, 07:37 PM

Head Admin

I win.

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
DataSnake
Posted on Oct 16 2008, 08:02 PM

Emperor of Mankind

Group: Members
Member No.: 9

QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Oct 16 2008, 07:37 PM)
I win.

Not so fast. I see your concentration camp and raise you the Spanish Inquisition.

--------------------
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
super_wolverine_Man
Posted on Oct 16 2008, 08:34 PM

Head Admin

Not even close.

Auschwitz:

6.8 millions deaths (that was just the jews) v.s thousands in the Inquisition.
Gas Chambers
Creamatories
Hangings
Freezing
Shootings
Experimental Surgeries performed on victims:
-Joseph mengele (the angel of death).
If you want me to go into detail I can.

--------------------

Grano's so gangster.
DataSnake
Posted on Oct 16 2008, 09:09 PM

Emperor of Mankind

Member No.: 9

QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Oct 16 2008, 08:34 PM)
Irrelevant. The discussion is, "what is the worst way to die", not "what atrocity killed the most people".
Gas Chambers
Still considered painless enough to be used by the US Gov, unlike, say, drawing and quartering, the rack, pressing, burning at the stake, etc.
Creamatories
Doesn't apply, you don't get cremated until you are ALREADY dead.
Hangings
See the point about gas chambers.
Freezing
Actually nowhere NEAR the most painful way to go. Your body shuts down, and you basically fall asleep and never wake up.
Shootings
A solid headshot is actually the LEAST painful way to die, because you die literally before you feel anything.
That one actually is pretty bad. Then again, consider the boot, or the Crocodile Shears. Or the intestinal crank. Or the breaking wheel. Or, of course, drawing and quartering.

--------------------
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
M Bison
Posted on Oct 16 2008, 10:37 PM

Leader of Shadaloo, Soon ruler of the world

Member No.: 62

QUOTE (DataSnake @ Oct 16 2008, 08:02 PM)

Not so fast. I see your concentration camp and raise you the Spanish Inquisition.

user posted image

"Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!"

--------------------

user posted image
"You know you're like the A-bomb? Everybody is laughing and having a good time, then you show up and BAM!"
http://hamish-campbell.mybrute.com
super_wolverine_Man
Posted on Oct 16 2008, 10:58 PM

Head Admin

QUOTE (DataSnake @ Oct 16 2008, 09:09 PM)
Irrelevant. The discussion is, "what is the worst way to die", not "what atrocity killed the most people".
Gas Chambers
Still considered painless enough to be used by the US Gov, unlike, say, drawing and quartering, the rack, pressing, burning at the stake, etc.
Creamatories
Hangings
Freezing
Actually nowhere NEAR the most painful way to go. Your body shuts down, and you basically fall asleep and never wake up.
Shootings
A solid headshot is actually the LEAST painful way to die, because you die literally before you feel anything.
That one actually is pretty bad. Then again, consider the boot, or the Crocodile Shears. Or the intestinal crank. Or the breaking wheel. Or, of course, drawing and quartering.

1. The gas chambers were a lot worse. They told a group of victims to take off their clothes and go into a giant gas chamber. Where the mixture of poisonous gas to create extremely acidic water, which burned right through bone.

2. The crematories were not for cremation in auswitzch. People were forced into ovens, and cooked alive.

3. The way they froze people was much worse than you described. They injected victims with chemicals that froze them from the inside out.

3. About shooting. I was refering to the Nazi's having target practice with the victims.

4. I suggest reading about the experiments in detail. They define horrible.

5. The last torture method was really bad I'll give you that.

--------------------

Grano's so gangster.
granobulax
Posted on Oct 17 2008, 02:49 PM

He's even got his hand over where I live...

Member No.: 35

QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Oct 16 2008, 10:58 PM)
QUOTE (DataSnake @ Oct 16 2008, 09:09 PM)
Gas Chambers
Creamatories
Hangings
Freezing
Shootings

1. The gas chambers were a lot worse. They told a group of victims to take off their clothes and go into a giant gas chamber. Where the mixture of poisonous gas to create extremely acidic water, which burned right through bone.

2. The crematories were not for cremation in auswitzch. People were forced into ovens, and cooked alive.

3. The way they froze people was much worse than you described. They injected victims with chemicals that froze them from the inside out.

3. About shooting. I was refering to the Nazi's having target practice with the victims.

4. I suggest reading about the experiments in detail. They define horrible.

5. The last torture method was really bad I'll give you that.

It's noted that the most painful way to die, scientificly, is to inhale the gaseous Zyklon B. It was the chemical used in the gas chambers at Auschwitz. There's a lot of technical jargin, but I really don't feel like typing it in right now.

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 16 2008, 12:12 PM)
RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

Solomon and I may be gangsta, but treach is the gangsta of the year!
super_wolverine_Man
Posted on Oct 17 2008, 07:22 PM

Head Admin

Gut-Wrenching Content to follow:

Just a list of some of the things Joesf Menegele did...

-Dissected live infants

-Cut off the testicles of boys and men, without the use of anesthetic.

-forced woman to endure high electrical shock

-attempting to change childrens eye color by injecting chemicals into them

-amputations of limbs without anesthetics

-one time he took a group of 12 romanian girls and injected chloroform into their hearts, he then preceded to dissect them and examine their bodies

-He sewed a pair of twins together so that he could study the effects of siamese twins.

-various brutal surgeries without anesthetic including, the removal of the stomach, intestines, the heart, and various other organs, while the victim was wide awake.

--------------------

Grano's so gangster.
granobulax
Posted on Oct 18 2008, 02:53 PM

QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Oct 17 2008, 07:22 PM)

-Dissected live infants

-one time he took a group of 12 romanian girls and injected chloroform into their hearts, he then preceded to dissect them and examine their bodies

-He sewed a pair of twins together so that he could study the effects of siamese twins.

-various brutal surgeries without anesthetic including, the removal of the stomach, intestines, the heart, and various other organs, while the victim was wide awake.

blink.gif wacko.gif

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

super_wolverine_Man
Posted on Oct 18 2008, 03:07 PM

Head Admin

QUOTE (granobulax @ Oct 18 2008, 02:53 PM)
QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Oct 17 2008, 07:22 PM)

-Dissected live infants

blink.gif wacko.gif

Hey they didin't call him the "Angel of Death" for nothing.

--------------------

Grano's so gangster.
granobulax
Posted on Oct 18 2008, 03:48 PM

What about the Mayans? They did some pretty gruesome things too wacko.gif

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

darkender
Posted on Oct 19 2008, 02:14 AM

Mr. Ego

Member No.: 10

This thread is really getting retarded...

--------------------
The Ripper
Posted on Oct 19 2008, 03:45 AM

Knight of the Ivory Axe

Member No.: 12

I second the movement.

Somebody please lock this thread!

--------------------

QUOTE ("Friedrich Nietzsche")
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you...
super_wolverine_Man
Posted on Oct 19 2008, 01:03 PM

Head Admin

Why?

--------------------

Grano's so gangster.
« Next Oldest | Chit-Chat | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (4) 1 2 [3] 4 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0411 seconds · Archive