zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

I HATH RETURNED FROM THE DEAD!, Your haven leader is back in action!
Phalanx
Posted: Oct 9 2008, 06:50 PM

Okami... Best Wii game I've played so far!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Ok it's been one month + three days ever since I have left here and CBUB. All month long, I have been doing nothing but studying for the SAT's, finishing Okami on the wii, catching up on a ton of homework/project, and posting on other forums. I kinda missed you guys (yes even you hamboy) and during the two days I took my SAT's, I felt anxious, yet really really nervous to come back here. I also have been talking to SilverSurfer on AIM for several times and recorded our convo's.

All this time my interest of greco-roman mythology has been quite off for some time and I focused more on obsessing myself over capcom/snk during said time. Ok that was a little too much info.

Furthermore, I already have returned to CBUB last night and checked up on several things and I have noticed that:
-Dante lost to God of War Kratos for the fourth time.
-Dante lost to Batman (WTF?)
-Zelda finally broke her undefeated winning streak in a fight against Link (eh could have been worse)
-Mai Shiranui lost to Black Cat (I wanted Mai to win, but the loss could have also been a lot worse).
-Eris also broke her winning streak after losing to Hades. Who used Eris in a fight while I wasn't here? And what the hell happened?
-Link beat Kefka eh?
-Pokemon lost to the Z Fighters (What happened exactly?)
-Mewtwo lost to Superman and Jean Grey (What the hell happened during those two matches?). If it was just TAS Superman and Phoenix Force-LESS Jean Grey, then I say Mewtwo should have won, or at least barely.
-Bugs Bunny has still been losing recently as usual.

The list is incomplete.

So this afternoon, I have came back after checking out the news on CBUB and I see this forum hasn't changed a bit since I left. It's great to be back. Although, I don't think I'll be posting THAT much in my forum and CBUB, since I have a ton of schoolwork to finish and tests to study for, 12th Grade is still a B**** to reckon with.

In conclusion, I want to know, what exactly did I miss during my monthly absense?

--------------------
Bloody_Freak
Posted: Oct 9 2008, 06:58 PM

Fiction God

Group: Members
Member No.: 33

QUOTE (Phalanx @ Oct 9 2008, 02:50 PM)
Ok it's been one month + three days ever since I have left here and CBUB. All month long, I have been doing nothing but studying for the SAT's, finishing Okami on the wii, catching up on a ton of homework/project, and posting on other forums. I kinda missed you guys (yes even you hamboy) and during the two days I took my SAT's, I felt anxious, yet really really nervous to come back here. I also have been talking to SilverSurfer on AIM for several times and recorded our convo's.

All this time my interest of greco-roman mythology has been quite off for some time and I focused more on obsessing myself over capcom/snk during said time. Ok that was a little too much info.

Furthermore, I already have returned to CBUB last night and checked up on several things and I have noticed that:
-Zelda finally broke her undefeated winning streak in a fight against Link (eh could have been worse)
-Mai Shiranui lost to Black Cat (I wanted Mai to win, but the loss could have also been a lot worse).
-Eris also broke her winning streak after losing to Hades. Who used Eris in a fight while I wasn't here? And what the hell happened?
-Link beat Kefka eh?
-Mewtwo lost to Superman and Jean Grey (What the hell happened during those two matches?). If it was just TAS Superman and Phoenix Force-LESS Jean Grey, then I say Mewtwo should have won, or at least barely.

The list is incomplete.

So this afternoon, I have came back after checking out the news on CBUB and I see this forum hasn't changed a bit since I left. It's great to be back. Although, I don't think I'll be posting THAT much in my forum and CBUB, since I have a ton of schoolwork to finish and tests to study for, 12th Grade is still a B**** to reckon with.

In conclusion, I want to know, what exactly did I miss during my monthly absense?

Hey, I did that Link vs Kefka match! I should post it here! tongue.gif

I as well voted Mai!

Ken Masters is now fighting Daredevil and losing! Go vote for Ken!

Also, Batman is fighting M Bison go vote for Bison! Go go go! happy.gif

--------------------
super_wolverine_Man
Posted: Oct 9 2008, 07:05 PM

Head Admin

Member No.: 3

Welcome back.

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
Phalanx
Posted: Oct 9 2008, 07:12 PM

QUOTE (Bloody_Freak @ Oct 9 2008, 06:58 PM)

-Link beat Kefka eh?

The list is incomplete.

I as well voted Mai!

Well sure.

But tell me what exactly happened during those matches above as much as you can remember.

To SWM - I surely expected more enthusiasm.

--------------------
Bloody_Freak
Posted: Oct 9 2008, 07:23 PM

Fiction God

QUOTE (Phalanx @ Oct 9 2008, 03:12 PM)

-Link beat Kefka eh?

The list is incomplete.

I as well voted Mai!

Well sure.

But tell me what exactly happened during those matches above as much as you can remember.

Dante vs Kratos was just a normal match. Karatos won, as usual.

Dante lost to Batman (who had no prep time) due to nothing but fanboy votes.

Zelda fought Link in a friendly match I believe, intended to get her off the undefeated section.

Mai lost to Cat against my will, it was just a tournament though so no distinct advantages for either opponent. No weapons fighting.

I didn't catch eris vs hades.

Link vs Kefka? http://z15.invisionfree.com/Haven_of_Wiido...0&#entry3145565

Pokemon vs Z Fighters? Didn't catch it.

Mewtwo fought Jean and lost, against my vote of course. It was fanboyed. It was a short set-up though, just he fights her, fight.

I believe Joker beat Bugs with the help of the DIP.

That's all I can remember. wink.gif

--------------------
Phalanx
Posted: Oct 9 2008, 07:25 PM

QUOTE (Bloody_Freak @ Oct 9 2008, 07:23 PM)

-Link beat Kefka eh?

The list is incomplete.

I as well voted Mai!

Well sure.

Zelda fought Link in a friendly match I believe, intended to get her off the undefeated section.

Mai lost to Cat against my will, it was just a tournament though so no distinct advantages for either opponent. No weapons fighting.

Mewtwo fought Jean and lost, against my vote of course. It was fanboyed. It was a short set-up though, just he fights her, fight.

Thanks man. What happened to the respect thread section?

--------------------
Bloody_Freak
Posted: Oct 9 2008, 07:27 PM

Fiction God

QUOTE (Phalanx @ Oct 9 2008, 03:25 PM)

-Link beat Kefka eh?

The list is incomplete.

I as well voted Mai!

Well sure.

SWM deleted. sleep.gif

--------------------
super_wolverine_Man
Posted: Oct 9 2008, 07:29 PM

Head Admin

QUOTE (Bloody_Freak @ Oct 9 2008, 07:27 PM)

-Link beat Kefka eh?

The list is incomplete.

I as well voted Mai!

Well sure.

SWM deleted. sleep.gif

I didn't delete that. Please have some kind of evidence before you go around blaming people.

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
ethan
Posted: Oct 9 2008, 07:31 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Member No.: 82

sup, dude......though ya don't know me...nice to have ya back....though again I don't know you......
Bloody_Freak
Posted: Oct 9 2008, 07:33 PM

Fiction God

QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Oct 9 2008, 03:29 PM)

-Link beat Kefka eh?

The list is incomplete.

I as well voted Mai!

Well sure.

SWM deleted. sleep.gif

I didn't delete that. Please have some kind of evidence before you go around blaming people.

Wanna fight about it? dry.gif

--------------------
super_wolverine_Man
Posted: Oct 9 2008, 07:35 PM

Head Admin

QUOTE (Bloody_Freak @ Oct 9 2008, 07:33 PM)
QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Oct 9 2008, 03:29 PM)

-Link beat Kefka eh?

The list is incomplete.

I as well voted Mai!

Well sure.

SWM deleted. sleep.gif

Wanna fight about it? dry.gif

Yes, surfer deleted them during the whole Haven civil war thing, because he thought that it would become disrespect threads. We just never bothered to remake it, because it's kind of pointless to keep rubbing each others egos.

So yes let's fight about it.

--------------------

Grano's so gangster.
ethan
Posted: Oct 9 2008, 07:39 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Member No.: 82

...........you guys are fighting? just when Phalanx just got back?
super_wolverine_Man
Posted: Oct 9 2008, 07:40 PM

Head Admin

QUOTE (ethan @ Oct 9 2008, 07:39 PM)

unsure.gif ....Yes! teu42.gif

--------------------

Grano's so gangster.
Phalanx
Posted: Oct 9 2008, 07:41 PM

I decree there will be no fighting among you two.

--------------------
super_wolverine_Man
Posted: Oct 9 2008, 07:42 PM

Head Admin

QUOTE (Phalanx @ Oct 9 2008, 07:41 PM)

I decree there will be no fighting among you two.

teu42.gif

--------------------

Grano's so gangster.
« Next Oldest | Chit-Chat | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0405 seconds · Archive