Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (106) « First ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

FPL CHARACTERS
treacherous
Posted: Oct 31 2008, 05:14 PM

Let Hammy have his Bison. I've got Zod.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 37

QUOTE (treacherous @ Oct 30 2008, 05:01 PM)
QUOTE (darkender @ Oct 28 2008, 02:22 PM)
YEA!!!! I decided to join you guys in making charcters!!!!! Look at my first character in a while!!!! Tell me what you think!!!!!!

Name: Ken
Solo Villain

Origin: I try to do good, but dont we all. Being bad is a lot easy than you would think. Doing whatever you want and having close to no consequences. I do remember having some fun being a "Good Guy" though. I can even remember how I became to be a hero in the first place. It wasn't long ago.
When I first discovered my powers I had the same thought pattern of most of those heroes with powers. I thought to myself I could change the world to make it a better place, but little of the world I knew. I tried at first to just scan the rooftops and stop whatever crimes I saw from being committed. Littering, purse grabbing and all of that I would stop, but the cops didn't care. They just viewed me as a viligante that wanted to take their jobs. So they began to chase me and try to run me out of town. At first I looked at it as a sign of how good I was doing, because all of the other superheroes had problems with the police. So I didn't hurt them I just left them alone, and kept on doing what I thought was the right thing to do. They didn't share the same feelings and decided I was too radical for their city. Eventually they caught me and thats why I'm sitting in this cell now. Isn't it wonderful that they made it just for me. I've been here for over a month now and I'm sick of it, being locked up with common criminals. The good thing is it really shined the light on what the world is really like and I don't like it. Its time the world learned the the power of a true super being.

Personality: I tried to convince them it would best to let me out but they didn't listen. They decided to follow their own just as I will learn to do. I tried to be nice before, I even sat in this jail cell as they plotted against me, all of them. With all I did for this city they locked me, and for that this city doesn't deserve to stand. When I'm done with this city there will nothing left but my rule.
Powers:

Eldrich Blast Supreme:
Ken began to raise his eyes towards the sky as they began to shine with orange light. He started talking to himself, chanting and muttering his plans for the city. With that his eyes turned red, he turned his head towards the camera and raising one finger a blast of energy destroyed the camera, and with that sirens began to go off. He then turned he head towards the cieling just staring for some time untill the door began to open as officers tried to flood in. With a yell of rage ken let off a terriffying blast bringing the cieling down on top of the officers. He began to lift off the ground as he flew off into the sky.

Flight Supreme:  As he started to lift into the air his eyes began to turn back to the normal color of hazel. He began to look around as he realized he was in mid-flight an ability he had not known he had before. He stayed hovering above the cieling watching more officers run in panicing at just the fact of him being loose. He looked down at the jail house yard as the guards became to come and fire at him. With one bulet grazing his arm he realized he had to move. He began to move with incredible speed. Dodgeing and weaving through the woods area outside the prison. Unitll he made it to the outskirts of town and he suddenly stopped. He began to question himself as to why was he running. He was the one with the power they should be fleeing from him. He turned around and began to rise above the prison just hovering in mid-air.

Force Field Superior:
As he floated there he looked and watched them try to shoot at him. He realized a force field of some sort started to incase him in what looked like a bubble. He put his hand to force field as their bullets bounced off. His eyes again started to glow as he muttered to himself his next plan of action. He started to lower himself, to be closer to the ground. They all ceased firing thinking he was going to give himself up. When all of a sudden he began to raise his hand towards the guards in from of him and he began blasting energy beams from his eyes and finger tips killing all of the guards surrounding the prison. When done he went back to the sky, to make sure there was no surviving guards. Then he returned back to the prison unlocking all of the cells, and letting all of the prisoners go. As they began to flood out of the prison into the yards he yelled to them. He told them to flee to the city and cause havoc, for the city will soon be theirs. And with a cheer from the criminals they ran through the woods aiming for the city for they could cause havoc.

Martial arts Standard:  As he and the villains made their way towards the city, there was a line of heroes guarding it. As they began to approach them they called out to each other. Ken yelled at his loudest voice could go "Move aside heroes for this doesn't concern any of you." He then stood their waiting for a respone, but the heroes just stood their standing their ground. "Fine" he yelled again "You will fall with the rest of the city"  He signaled his army of vilains to charge as they began to fight the same heroes that imprisoned them in the prison they just was broken out of. Ken began himself began to fight as his eyes glowing a deep deep red. He charged at the heroes useing fighting skills he never realized he had.

Martial Supremacy Standard:  He fought with such anger as his eyes glowing with such a deep red shade. His fighting skills became even stronger. Flipping heroes over him that he himself didn't think could happen.  Soon there was no heroes of the city left to fight. As they began to cause havoc for the city. He stood at a distance in the sky as the feeble police force tried to fight back against the villains with little avail. He stared at what was starting to look like his city to own thinking to himself" I could get use to this."

Okay tell me what you think of it. I tried to not make it too long and if you have any Pics that you think would be good that would really help.

I didn't see this. I'm going to read it now and get back to you. Oh and SWman I'm reading yours now too.

Okay darkender, it needs much work. Flesh out the character more. Read over it thoroughly once more. You'll catch a few spelling and grammar errors. Where did the powers come from? Also, he was arrested for being a vigilante in Khazan!! I think he needs some greater reason for snapping. Something epic or tragic.

SWman, I still haven't read all of yours. I know. I suck. However, you've already got really good advice from the EF crowd.

--------------------
Ursa: You are master of all you survey.
General Zod: [bored] So I was yesterday. And the day before.

QUOTE (SilverSurfer092 @ Apr 9 2009, 03:27 AM)
WTFYES  Treacherous is full of pwnage.
treacherous
Posted: Oct 31 2008, 08:13 PM

QUOTE (treacherous @ Oct 31 2008, 05:14 PM)
YEA!!!! I decided to join you guys in making charcters!!!!! Look at my first character in a while!!!! Tell me what you think!!!!!!

Solo Villain

Origin: I try to do good, but dont we all. Being bad is a lot easy than you would think. Doing whatever you want and having close to no consequences. I do remember having some fun being a "Good Guy" though. I can even remember how I became to be a hero in the first place. It wasn't long ago.
When I first discovered my powers I had the same thought pattern of most of those heroes with powers. I thought to myself I could change the world to make it a better place, but little of the world I knew. I tried at first to just scan the rooftops and stop whatever crimes I saw from being committed. Littering, purse grabbing and all of that I would stop, but the cops didn't care. They just viewed me as a viligante that wanted to take their jobs. So they began to chase me and try to run me out of town. At first I looked at it as a sign of how good I was doing, because all of the other superheroes had problems with the police. So I didn't hurt them I just left them alone, and kept on doing what I thought was the right thing to do. They didn't share the same feelings and decided I was too radical for their city. Eventually they caught me and thats why I'm sitting in this cell now. Isn't it wonderful that they made it just for me. I've been here for over a month now and I'm sick of it, being locked up with common criminals. The good thing is it really shined the light on what the world is really like and I don't like it. Its time the world learned the the power of a true super being.

Personality: I tried to convince them it would best to let me out but they didn't listen. They decided to follow their own just as I will learn to do. I tried to be nice before, I even sat in this jail cell as they plotted against me, all of them. With all I did for this city they locked me, and for that this city doesn't deserve to stand. When I'm done with this city there will nothing left but my rule.
Powers:

Eldrich Blast Supreme:
Ken began to raise his eyes towards the sky as they began to shine with orange light. He started talking to himself, chanting and muttering his plans for the city. With that his eyes turned red, he turned his head towards the camera and raising one finger a blast of energy destroyed the camera, and with that sirens began to go off. He then turned he head towards the cieling just staring for some time untill the door began to open as officers tried to flood in. With a yell of rage ken let off a terriffying blast bringing the cieling down on top of the officers. He began to lift off the ground as he flew off into the sky.

Flight Supreme:  As he started to lift into the air his eyes began to turn back to the normal color of hazel. He began to look around as he realized he was in mid-flight an ability he had not known he had before. He stayed hovering above the cieling watching more officers run in panicing at just the fact of him being loose. He looked down at the jail house yard as the guards became to come and fire at him. With one bulet grazing his arm he realized he had to move. He began to move with incredible speed. Dodgeing and weaving through the woods area outside the prison. Unitll he made it to the outskirts of town and he suddenly stopped. He began to question himself as to why was he running. He was the one with the power they should be fleeing from him. He turned around and began to rise above the prison just hovering in mid-air.

Force Field Superior:
As he floated there he looked and watched them try to shoot at him. He realized a force field of some sort started to incase him in what looked like a bubble. He put his hand to force field as their bullets bounced off. His eyes again started to glow as he muttered to himself his next plan of action. He started to lower himself, to be closer to the ground. They all ceased firing thinking he was going to give himself up. When all of a sudden he began to raise his hand towards the guards in from of him and he began blasting energy beams from his eyes and finger tips killing all of the guards surrounding the prison. When done he went back to the sky, to make sure there was no surviving guards. Then he returned back to the prison unlocking all of the cells, and letting all of the prisoners go. As they began to flood out of the prison into the yards he yelled to them. He told them to flee to the city and cause havoc, for the city will soon be theirs. And with a cheer from the criminals they ran through the woods aiming for the city for they could cause havoc.

Martial arts Standard:  As he and the villains made their way towards the city, there was a line of heroes guarding it. As they began to approach them they called out to each other. Ken yelled at his loudest voice could go "Move aside heroes for this doesn't concern any of you." He then stood their waiting for a respone, but the heroes just stood their standing their ground. "Fine" he yelled again "You will fall with the rest of the city"  He signaled his army of vilains to charge as they began to fight the same heroes that imprisoned them in the prison they just was broken out of. Ken began himself began to fight as his eyes glowing a deep deep red. He charged at the heroes useing fighting skills he never realized he had.

Martial Supremacy Standard:  He fought with such anger as his eyes glowing with such a deep red shade. His fighting skills became even stronger. Flipping heroes over him that he himself didn't think could happen.  Soon there was no heroes of the city left to fight. As they began to cause havoc for the city. He stood at a distance in the sky as the feeble police force tried to fight back against the villains with little avail. He stared at what was starting to look like his city to own thinking to himself" I could get use to this."

Okay tell me what you think of it. I tried to not make it too long and if you have any Pics that you think would be good that would really help.

I didn't see this. I'm going to read it now and get back to you. Oh and SWman I'm reading yours now too.

Okay darkender, it needs much work. Flesh out the character more. Read over it thoroughly once more. You'll catch a few spelling and grammar errors. Where did the powers come from? Also, he was arrested for being a vigilante in Khazan!! I think he needs some greater reason for snapping. Something epic or tragic.

SWman, I still haven't read all of yours. I know. I suck. However, you've already got really good advice from the EF crowd.

Alright, read it. Extremely long winded. However, Interesting and overall well written. Meh, towards the cliche' love brings them together even though they are far apart thing. Yet, I really love the "oops, killed her" thing at the end. That's messed up. I didn't see it coming. I agree with Poet's grade. If this were a CBUB set up, it would be an A+++. When are you submitting him. I almost want to do the villain to this guy. I want to create the guy who killed his girl. It wouldn't be anytime soon though. You'd have to stay alive long enough for me to do it.

--------------------

darkender
Posted: Oct 31 2008, 08:18 PM

Mr. Ego

Group: Members
Member No.: 10

Solo Villain

Powers:

Eldrich Blast Supreme:

Force Field Superior:

Crap, I always forget that part that the characters live in that place. I have a tendacy to make my own enviorment for my characters. Thanks for the help anything else you might find in it.

--------------------
treacherous
Posted: Oct 31 2008, 08:21 PM

He doesn't have to live in Khazan, but if he doesn't specify where he lives. It doesn't make since for him to get arrested as a vigilante in Khazan, however in your neighborhood. Yes. Also, SWman is right. You are getting critique-lite over here. You want a serious once over go to EF forums.

--------------------

darkender
Posted: Oct 31 2008, 09:16 PM

Mr. Ego

QUOTE (treacherous @ Oct 31 2008, 08:21 PM)
He doesn't have to live in Khazan, but if he doesn't specify where he lives. It doesn't make since for him to get arrested as a vigilante in Khazan, however in your neighborhood. Yes. Also, SWman is right. You are getting critique-lite over here. You want a serious once over go to EF forums.

Yea I plan on takeing my characters over there soon.

--------------------
super_wolverine_Man
Posted: Nov 1 2008, 05:08 AM

Head Admin

Member No.: 3

QUOTE (treacherous @ Oct 31 2008, 08:13 PM)

Solo Villain

Powers:

Eldrich Blast Supreme:

Force Field Superior:

Alright, read it. Extremely long winded. However, Interesting and overall well written. Meh, towards the cliche' love brings them together even though they are far apart thing. Yet, I really love the "oops, killed her" thing at the end. That's messed up. I didn't see it coming. I agree with Poet's grade. If this were a CBUB set up, it would be an A+++. When are you submitting him. I almost want to do the villain to this guy. I want to create the guy who killed his girl. It wouldn't be anytime soon though. You'd have to stay alive long enough for me to do it.

Wow! Thanks man, I really apperciate it. However, I still want to do one last revision before I post it.

I would be honored if you created that character.

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
granobulax
Posted: Nov 1 2008, 02:42 PM

He's even got his hand over where I live...

Member No.: 35

QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Nov 1 2008, 05:08 AM)

Solo Villain

Powers:

Eldrich Blast Supreme:

Force Field Superior:

Wow! Thanks man, I really apperciate it. However, I still want to do one last revision before I post it.

Could you post the revision here before you submit it?

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 16 2008, 12:12 PM)
RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

Solomon and I may be gangsta, but treach is the gangsta of the year!
super_wolverine_Man
Posted: Nov 1 2008, 02:46 PM

Head Admin

QUOTE (granobulax @ Nov 1 2008, 02:42 PM)

Solo Villain

Powers:

Eldrich Blast Supreme:

Force Field Superior:

Yeah, but dont expect it for a while. Recently I haven't been in the writing mood.

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
granobulax
Posted: Nov 1 2008, 02:47 PM

He's even got his hand over where I live...

Member No.: 35

QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Nov 1 2008, 02:46 PM)
QUOTE (granobulax @ Nov 1 2008, 02:42 PM)

Solo Villain

Powers:

Eldrich Blast Supreme:

Force Field Superior:

Yeah, but dont expect it for a while. Recently I haven't been in the writing mood.

Alright. Send me a PM when you get it up okay?

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 16 2008, 12:12 PM)
RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

Solomon and I may be gangsta, but treach is the gangsta of the year!
super_wolverine_Man
Posted: Nov 1 2008, 02:48 PM

Head Admin

Cool.

--------------------

Grano's so gangster.
treacherous
Posted: Nov 2 2008, 03:21 PM

QUOTE (super_wolverine_Man @ Nov 1 2008, 02:48 PM)
Cool.

Oh my God!! I must create a new character. I'm getting antsy.

--------------------

darkender
Posted: Nov 2 2008, 03:35 PM

Mr. Ego

QUOTE (treacherous @ Nov 2 2008, 03:21 PM)
Cool.

Do it Do it!!!!

--------------------
treacherous
Posted: Nov 5 2008, 05:20 AM

QUOTE (darkender @ Nov 2 2008, 03:35 PM)
QUOTE (treacherous @ Nov 2 2008, 03:21 PM)
Cool.

Do it Do it!!!!

Give me your character request in the character analysis thread in EF, darkender.

--------------------

treacherous
Posted: Nov 19 2008, 11:10 PM

Oooh. I think I just came up with a great idea for a character. Now, if I can just write it well enough to make it interesting. The idea is great though. To the writing desk...

Grano, you better join the FPL in December when you get done with school. I can't wait to see what you come up with. Don't be afraid of all of SWman and myselfs opinions on it. Just do it!! DO IT OR ELSE!! angry.gif Sorry, I got carried away.

--------------------

treacherous
Posted: Nov 24 2008, 02:52 PM

Okay, here's my new character. I like em. Anybody got any suggestions or critique before he gets into the fights?

Bio
In a small suburban town somewhere in the west coast of the United States, a young man by the name of Steve Stewart perused the selection of his favorite video game store. Ten dollars for every A on his report card added up by the end of the year. Cash was always a great incentive for Steve. And what better way to spend cash than on video games. With one hundred and twenty dollars saved, Steve was planning a spending spree. However, this time around the selection was pretty weak. Having played and beaten every game he liked, Steve couldn't make a decision.
After about thirty minutes of quick investigation something caught his eye. Some would say it was fate, others would say... destiny. Steve would say it was, "kick ass!" No matter, Steve had stumbled on a game he had never seen before. The bright colorful package seemed to call to him. It was the only game of its kind on the shelf. Strange. Looking at the carton, Steve began to read the cover...

Personality
"Grand Theft Larceny (GTL): Khazan City. Welcome to Khazan City; the Nexus of the Multiverse. It is a world where anything can happen and will as you navigate its four sectors in search of glory. You control Samuel Hunt in a free roaming completely interactive gaming experience. Your goal: to rise from petty thief to the height of the criminal underworld. As Samuel Hunt, you will have to take down cop, robber, super hero and villain alike to achieve your goals. Either play mission mode or free reign mode to wreak utter havoc across the Khazanian terrain. Warning: Game may contain intense violence and may not be suitable for children."
"Cool!" Steve said aloud. The store clerk smiled a knowing smile in his direction.
Having seen all he needed to see, Steve quickly bought the game and a few accessories that seemed to be conveniently placed right next to the game. Speeding home on his bike, he managed to squeeze in time to call his best friend Jeremy to come over to his house to watch the game. Later that night, Steve explained the gameplay to Jeremy and the two started the game without delay. "Remember you're my wing-man Jeremy. You've got the Walkthrough we bought and all the instructions. Together we can own this Khazan." Steve said in anticipation. With a click of the power button, the game began.

Tactician - Two heads are better than one!
"Main intro...skip."
"Pick mode...Free reign...and start game."
"And here we go...action time J." Steve's eyes almost glow in eagerness.
"You always skip right to the game, man." Says Jeremy.
"...and I always win too. That's why you're here anyway. You're my wing-man. You got the instructions and you haven't failed me yet. Together we're going to beat this game senseless."
"Let's do it."

Detective - Walkthrough
As the game starts, Samuel Hunt stands at the exit of the Khazan prison facility. Steve begins to navigate Samuel down the street. He calls to his wing-man, Jeremy, "Okay J, get me into some trouble man. We don't put this on free reign for nothing. Show me some pointless violence." Although considered cheating by many, the walkthrough is Steve and Jeremy's bible. Jeremy opens up chapter one of the walkthrough that was bought with the game. Within it is a description of every nuance, every character and an answer to every puzzle in the game. Steve and Jeremy however would just like to use it to beat down a couple of prostitutes at the moment.
"Hit her, man! Hit her again!"
"Better have my money next time!"
"Crap, look out she has a knife...and here comes her pimp!"
"This Sam dude have any weapons or what...Hurry!"

Weapons Creation - Cheat code: Unlimited weapons
"All praises to the great, Jeremy!"
"What?"
"Tell me I'm great!"
"Man, what are you talking about? I'm trying to fight off pimps and prostitutes with my hands and you're flippin out on me."
"No way, I've got a cheat code. I just logged on to gamecheats.com. I've got the Unlimited Weapons cheat. It allows you to access any weapon in the game before each fight."
"Yes! Let's do it."
"Up, up, down, down, A, B, A, B!"
Steve hurriedly inputs the code and suddenly a box appears onscreen displaying the current weapon equipped on Samuel. It is a Beretta 92FS. Using the direction button to scroll through, a plethora of other weapons begin to come into view in the box. Steve runs through shotguns, submachine guns, knives, sniper rifles and finally lands on a grenade. "Eureka!" he shouts as he prompts Samuel to throw the grenade at the attackers and runs the character behind a building. "BOOM! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Now, that's how you finish a fight." He shouts. "It's almost unfair J." They both look at each other. "NAH!" and continue on playing. "Oh this rocks; he has automatic aiming too!" Steve says as he pulls out a shotgun.

Blending - Cheat Code: Costume Change
"Okay J, where to next?" Steve commands, having unleashed a bit of fury. "Let's find some more trouble." Jeremy opens up to the center of the gaming walkthrough and spots a map of all four sectors of Khazan. He instructs Steve to lead his character to various sectors in Khazan where he can fight boss battles and gain notoriety as a criminal powerhouse. Steve begins to run Samuel through the city when suddenly a siren is heard. The onscreen cop car heads toward Samuel. "Oh yeah, let's do this coppers!" Steve rages. Jeremy however stops him and insists that he input another code.
"Left, Right, Left, Right, A, B, A."
"What's that, man? A code for a gun that shoots swords?"
"What? No, just do it. You'll see."
Steve inputs the code and suddenly his characters costume changes from a scraggly ex-con to a well dressed business man in shades. The police pass Samuel completely by. "Cool! What was that?" Steve questions. "Cheat code #2. Costume change. You have about 10 costume changes anytime you want them. Most of them are just palette swaps, but they'll do. Just scroll through that box onscreen like the weapons." Jeremy replies. "Wing-man...you rock." says Steve.

Closed Mind - Just a game
Meanwhile in the actual world of Khazan, a young reporter stands at the scene of a known spot for prostitution. The area is littered with blood and the street is blackened as if an explosion had gone off. She reports live to the Khazanian audience captivated in their homes...
"This is the chilling scene here in Uptown Khazan. Incidents such as this have been occurring all day across Khazan. Although police reports say the Modus operandi seems to be the same in every location, no one can seem to get a fix on who is causing the crimes. Police and eyewitnesses alike have been coming up with different physical descriptions on every occasion. Worse still, the police have brought in known mentalists from across town to investigate. None of the representatives have been able to pick up any traces of malicious thought patterns at any of the scenes. One unlucky mentalist actually ran into the perp during an attack and had this to say, "It's as if he isn't there at all. I'm trying to pry into his mind, but it's blank. Like a ghost...he just isn't there...mentally." These were his last words as he was later found dead at the scene. Whether one man or a gang of criminals this architect of destructions has stayed one step ahead of the cops all week. Going after heroes, villains and regular citizens alike, it has been whispered that a bounty has been put on this mysterious figures head by the criminal underworld.
This reporter questions the humanity of the perp. Is someone out there playing with us? Why? Why would someone do this? Are we animals? What could have happened to make this individual or individuals snap? Is mankind so far gone? What kind of humans could have the capacity for such violence? This and many questions will unfold as we follow this story for as long as it plays out. I'm Trisha Smallwood for KTV signing out."
Across space and time, in a small suburban town somewhere in the west coast of the United States, two young men continue playing quite possibly the coolest game ever created.
"This game is awesome!"
"Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill! Die Mr. Postman! Ooooh...a school

--------------------

« Next Oldest | Chit-Chat | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (106) « First ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0694 seconds · Archive