Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

GUNDAM WAR!!!!!!!!, I DECLARE WARS JUST FOR KICKS!!
ethan
Posted: Sep 28 2008, 05:00 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

Group: Members
Member No.: 82

OKKKKK!!!!! This is how it goes, either choose to be in Guardians or Annihalators. For my self I choose the almighty Grand Calamity Gundam Custom and the Guardian group!!!! (I made it up!!!) You make your own Gundam if you wish or use aone from any series, I think it'll make it more fun. GCGC has the Beam Wing system which is wings like Wing Zero only in the form of energy connected to a saber hilt so it can also be used as Hyper Mega Beam Sabers in combat, it has secondary boosters faster than Wing Zero. It use a long range rifle which I call Neo Tri Buster Shotrifle (Ha! original, huh?) It has boosters all over the body making it more manerable than Wing and faster as well. It uses the same system in the Burning /Gundam (Both the Chi absorber use for energy and the follow movement which mimicks your moves inside the gundam) It uses Hyper Phase Shift Armor making physical attacks useless, this is the ultimate gundam! What can you come up with? oh yeah, it's huge too, has huge hands for ripping MSs apart, about 1.7 times bigger than the Wing Zero. have fun!!!!!! I'll do RP, anybody want captain over on the other group?
IonKidMax
Posted: Sep 28 2008, 03:32 PM

Join the Green Side

Member No.: 40

I am a X-Level Spy Gundam with Camo and Hacking Capablities.

--------------------

user posted image
Bassetman
Posted: Sep 28 2008, 03:52 PM

Gentleman Skeleton

Group: Admin
Member No.: 20

I haven't watched Gundam in years...

--------------------
granobulax
Posted: Sep 28 2008, 04:13 PM

He's even got his hand over where I live...

Member No.: 35

QUOTE (Bassetman @ Sep 28 2008, 03:52 PM)
I haven't watched Gundam in years...

Neither have I... ohmy.gif

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 16 2008, 12:12 PM)
RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

Solomon and I may be gangsta, but treach is the gangsta of the year!
ethan
Posted: Sep 28 2008, 07:31 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

QUOTE (IonKidMax @ Sep 28 2008, 03:32 PM)
I am a X-Level Spy Gundam with Camo and Hacking Capablities.

.....dude, did you make it up, that's hardcore from what you just said? oh and what side are you on as well plese explain what your skills are and the make of your Gundam? it's gonna take about a week before anything starts just to be sure.
ethan
Posted: Sep 30 2008, 12:52 AM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

ANYBODY ELSE???? man, if there's nobody else, Grano's the leader of the other team, and I'll get pawned from the get go, hell he might make my gundam do a snazzy dance, please join so that won't happen!!!
Guardian of Nesh
Posted: Oct 1 2008, 11:18 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

Member No.: 68

Burning Gundam from G Gundam. Anhilator.

--------------------

'I'm going to die; if this wasteland doesn't kill me the Avatars will. I'm the last Technomancer; as I go so goes my culture.' The thought was serene, not fearful at all. If he was going to die, he'd die fighting; he'd make sure that the Technomancers were never forgotten. Morshan Sakru: The Last Technomancer would be a name all Avatar would shutter at the thought of for etenity. Morshan now knew what happened to a man who had nothing left to live for but vengence: he became a monster.
ethan
Posted: Oct 1 2008, 11:22 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

yeah, I like that too, ok, ya want leader of that group?
Guardian of Nesh
Posted: Oct 1 2008, 11:29 PM

A mole of legendarinesss

Member No.: 68

QUOTE (ethan @ Oct 1 2008, 06:22 PM)
yeah, I like that too, ok, ya want leader of that group?

sure.

--------------------

'I'm going to die; if this wasteland doesn't kill me the Avatars will. I'm the last Technomancer; as I go so goes my culture.' The thought was serene, not fearful at all. If he was going to die, he'd die fighting; he'd make sure that the Technomancers were never forgotten. Morshan Sakru: The Last Technomancer would be a name all Avatar would shutter at the thought of for etenity. Morshan now knew what happened to a man who had nothing left to live for but vengence: he became a monster.
ethan
Posted: Oct 1 2008, 11:31 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

ok, cool, now I need grano's hoice of his side, the make of his gundam since I've never heard of it, if he made it up, and it's more spefic abilities. oh, hey, maybe I can get ND4 to join.
ND4
Posted: Oct 1 2008, 11:35 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (ethan @ Oct 1 2008, 11:31 PM)
ok, cool, now I need grano's hoice of his side, the make of his gundam since I've never heard of it, if he made it up, and it's more spefic abilities. oh, hey, maybe I can get ND4 to join.

i dont like gundam it is just robots fighint in anime form.
ethan
Posted: Oct 1 2008, 11:38 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

QUOTE (ND4 @ Oct 1 2008, 11:35 PM)

.....ok. oh yeah, I think I sent you a PM yesterday?
ND4
Posted: Oct 1 2008, 11:39 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (ethan @ Oct 1 2008, 11:38 PM)
QUOTE (ND4 @ Oct 1 2008, 11:35 PM)

.....ok. oh yeah, I think I sent you a PM yesterday?

i will join but i want you to kill me off after one fight.
ethan
Posted: Oct 1 2008, 11:42 PM

The Gorram Hypocyte™

ok, you've been pmed. sorta. give me a minute
ND4
Posted: Oct 1 2008, 11:51 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (ethan @ Oct 1 2008, 11:42 PM)
ok, you've been pmed. sorta. give me a minute

okay i pmed you back.
« Next Oldest | OOC Boards | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0322 seconds · Archive