Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Haven Of Wiidom. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Riddick vs Legolas Greenleaf, Who wins? (Original huh?)

Riddick with his long knives vs Legolas and his swords
Riddick [ 2 ]  [40.00%]
Legolas Greenleaf [ 3 ]  [60.00%]
Total Votes: 5
Guests cannot vote 
granobulax
Posted on Sep 18 2008, 11:16 AM

He's even got his hand over where I live...

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35

Ok, I posted this match on CBUB a week or so ago and wanted your opinions on who would win.

Also, I will post the match itself to be read if requested.

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

QUOTE (treacherous @ Aug 16 2008, 12:12 PM)
RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

Solomon and I may be gangsta, but treach is the gangsta of the year!
Bloody_Freak
Posted on Sep 18 2008, 12:21 PM

Fiction God

Group: Members
Member No.: 33

Requested.

--------------------
granobulax
Posted on Sep 18 2008, 12:59 PM

A loud explosion could be heard in the back of the spacecraft. Riddick knew what that meant, trouble. Suddenly, alarms began to sound in the cockpit and blinking lights flashed in his face. The vessel was loosing oxygen and power, and it was loosing it fast. Without a second thought, Riddick veered off course and headed strait for the nearest planet, a medium sized, blue planet.

The very instant that the space craft touched air, it burst into flames. While debris and shrapnel began to fly off of the already battered craft as it fell blindly towards impending doom, the heat shields miraculously held up despite the extensive damage. The turbulence from speeding into the planets atmosphere was extreme, as the violent vibrations threatened to shred the heap of falling metal into innumerable pieces.

Through all of this, Riddick kept his cool though. He only had one decent chance to survive this encounter and he knew it. The maneuver he was about to perform was dangerous and reckless, but that seemed to be in the very core of his nature. When he reached around 1,000 ft elevation, he turned on the reverse thrusters in an attempt to slow the vessel down. Now, the shuddering was terrible. As the reverse thrusters attempted to slow the vessel, large chunks were falling away at an alarming rate.

Finally, the vessel slowed down enough to crash land with only one hundred feet to spare. Strapped in, Riddick grinned only a mere instant before the chaotic impact…

Legolas Greenleef, Gimli, and Aragorn were in hot pursuit of Merry and Pippin. Legolas had gone up ahead to scout the area and get a bearing of where the three needed to go. The monstrous Uruk-Hai were fast, but the now reduced fellowship was gaining on them. It would only be a matter of time…..

Cold. A disturbing chill send a shock down Legolas’ spine. Something was wrong, horribly wrong. Legolas looked back at his advancing companions only an instant before a large, metallic object fell from the sky…

“Nooooooo!!!” Legolas screamed. His friends were crushed underneath some sort of weapon that was clearly a planned attack by Sauruman, Legolas thought. A sudden mix of emotions swirled through his mind. A deep void of sadness swelled up in his heart for the loss of his friends, in addition to a fierce, burning desire for retribution and vengeance.

Legolas ran as swiftly as his Elvin legs would take him towards the wreckage that lay before him.

The landing had been the worst Riddick had ever experienced. He unstrapped his safety harness and stood up. After a brief inspection of himself, he realized that he had come out of this horrific crash unscathed. After grabbing his favorite knives, Riddick walked toward the door to the outside only to find that it was no longer there. With incredible agility, he leapt from the open door to the ground, ten feet below.

When he landed on the ground, he was almost instantaneously greeted by Legolas. “You killed my friends and you shall pay dearly for it! Both you and Sauruman are going to die for the atrocities that have been made against the people of Middle Earth!”

“Whoa, whoa, whoa, I didn’t mean to kill anyone, and I don’t have a clue who this “Sauru-whoever” is…” Riddick tried to explain. As he was talking however, Riddick noticed Legolas reaching for his two swords. Riddick spoke up, “Listen, pal, I don’t want to kill you, but I will…”

No sooner than did Riddick speak than did Legolas attack, while yelling, “This is for Gimli and Aragorn!!!”

Legolas has his two swords and is fighting with a lot of emotion.

Riddick has two long knifes but is fighting while being calm and collected.

Will Legolas redeem the deaths of his friends? Or will Riddick unknowingly completely end the fellowship of the ring?

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

RRRAOAAOAOAORRARRAA!!...  Blue lights and sirens rang through the night!! Yeah, they all wanna kill each other... HERE ME CITY!! THE STREETS BELONG TO THE GANGS NOW!! THIS IS THE NEW ORDER!! PREPARE FOR CHAOS!!

IonKidMax
  Posted on Sep 18 2008, 04:33 PM

Join the Green Side

Member No.: 40

This is all Riddick needs...
user posted image

--------------------

user posted image
granobulax
Posted on Sep 18 2008, 10:37 PM

Wolvie, where are ya? I NEED your opinion!!! ohmy.gif

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

darkender
Posted on Sep 19 2008, 02:57 AM

Mr. Ego

Member No.: 10

QUOTE (granobulax @ Sep 18 2008, 10:37 PM)

dry.gif What! You dont want my opinion?!? dry.gif

--------------------
granobulax
Posted on Sep 19 2008, 05:37 AM

QUOTE (darkender @ Sep 19 2008, 02:57 AM)

dry.gif What! You dont want my opinion?!? dry.gif

I would like everyones opinion, but Wolvie told me to let him know when I post any of my matches.

So, what's your opinion darkender?

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

super_wolverine_Man
Posted on Sep 19 2008, 07:10 PM

Head Admin

Member No.: 3

Here I am!!! biggrin.gif

I have begun to read.

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
super_wolverine_Man
Posted on Sep 19 2008, 07:25 PM

Head Admin

Alright from what i can tell this was a good story, not a great one. Let me explain, for you this is good, for most other people it would be great. I have come to expect more from you. Sorry, if i'm sounding too critical. There were obviously good things, the pairing of the characters was original, how they came to fight was some what original, and your characterization of Riddick is done fairly well. However, i have some beef with the story. First, off Riddicks crash took too long, and could have spent adding more to the overall story. Then again you could have kept it at the current length , and added more into the plot. Secondly, i would have liked for you to play into legalos' emotions more so. Not just during the disaster, but afterwards as well. Finally, you seem to be missing that all important plot twist. Everything happened as i expected it to. Suprise me next time. No hard feelings grano, but you should really push yourself more than other cbub uses do. Your upper-tier material, Grano. So, don't fret over this match too much. Just, take your time, and don't be afraid to try something new.

P.S

"The landing had been the worst Riddick had ever experienced. He unstrapped his safety harness and stood up. After a brief inspection of himself, he realized that he had come out of this horrific crash unscathed. After grabbing his favorite knives, Riddick walked toward the door to the outside only to find that it was no longer there. With incredible agility, he leapt from the open door to the ground, ten feet below. "

This makes no sense to me. If he was in the worst he ever had, why is he fine? Also, if his ship was ablaze, and destroyed, do you really think he would be casually checking his wounds. Finally, after going through such a crash, he shouldn't have been able to leap to the ground 10 feet below.

--------------------

"The first shot rang out from somewhere and I heard a bullet wiz by my face. With my pump action shotgun ready, I shoot the first fool I see."

Grano's so gangster.
granobulax
Posted on Sep 19 2008, 11:11 PM

I should take my time lol. Things have been so hectic for me lately, I haven't had the time to be able to take my time lmao! I actually wrote that match in about ten minutes or so, so the criticism is warranted. Thank you by the way, I (Like Bloody_Freak) like to receive constructive criticism. It truly helps a writer to get better. Should I make another match before my semester is over, I will be sure to make it blow you away! biggrin.gif

--------------------

I scare little kids.
user posted image

super_wolverine_Man
Posted on Sep 20 2008, 04:09 AM

Head Admin

QUOTE (granobulax @ Sep 19 2008, 11:11 PM)
I should take my time lol. Things have been so hectic for me lately, I haven't had the time to be able to take my time lmao! I actually wrote that match in about ten minutes or so, so the criticism is warranted. Thank you by the way, I (Like Bloody_Freak) like to receive constructive criticism. It truly helps a writer to get better. Should I make another match before my semester is over, I will be sure to make it blow you away! biggrin.gif

hey man I can't even imagine how busy you've been. Write matches when you are calm and relaxed. Also remember that there's no deadline, you could take a whole year to write a match if you wanted to. Good luck.

--------------------

Grano's so gangster.
« Next Oldest | Normal Fights | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0409 seconds · Archive